Back to Management Skills for International Business

Management Skills for International Business, University of London

About this Course

This course focuses on a range of management techniques. You’ll discover the main skills and competencies of effective leaders, and how to distinguish between management and leadership. The course will cover team dynamics, how to build effective relationships, key motivation theories, and how to use communication to best effect. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

By AB

May 22, 2017

The material is more complex and challenging than the first course in this series, but from the perspective of one who is starting to learn about management skills, it is definitely worth it.

By MN

Mar 15, 2018

Excellent course content. Materials are easy to understand and overall i had a great experience taking this course. Glad i passed it too!

32 Reviews

By Judith

Sep 30, 2018

I have learnt valuable information on motivation , management and leadership

By Jae Bin Kim

Aug 27, 2018

I was able to compare my current situation with the true leader 's view through management skills education, and I was able to grasp more specifically the direction that I should go. We have seen that respectable people have their own specific standards for their responsibilities, powers and leadership, and they have also seen their efforts to meet those standards. Do not stay still. I paid attention to changes in society, economy, and politics, and I could pay attention to how I should respond to the change.

By Will Clavel

Jul 08, 2018

fantastic prof and nice way to present everything, but some concepts are already present in the precedent course (Professional skills for international business), so for the ones having taken the first one in a certificate, it can appear a bit redundant

By Mario Altimari

Jul 05, 2018

I haven't clear why course 1 and 2 are separated. I think some topics are the same or strictly correlated.

By Filipe Miguel Ribeiro Costa

May 24, 2018

Very Good

By Hadassa Serafin

Apr 12, 2018

Thank you for this course. I have learned a lot.

By Deleted Account

Apr 08, 2018

(Y)

By Miltina Ndaloma

Mar 15, 2018

By Marcelo Pereira Lima

Feb 14, 2018

It's clearly and go to the point !

By Josh Lee

Feb 11, 2018

I found this course to be very useful. Highly recommended!