Back to Management Skills for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management Skills for International Business by University of London

This course focuses on a range of management techniques. You’ll discover the main skills and competencies of effective leaders, and how to distinguish between management and leadership. The course will cover team dynamics, how to build effective relationships, key motivation theories, and how to use communication to best effect. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

AB

May 22, 2017

The material is more complex and challenging than the first course in this series, but from the perspective of one who is starting to learn about management skills, it is definitely worth it.

MN

Mar 15, 2018

Excellent course content. Materials are easy to understand and overall i had a great experience taking this course. Glad i passed it too!

1 - 25 of 43 Reviews for Management Skills for International Business

By Ammar M Q

Jan 17, 2019

amazing and very useful

By Daniel B

Mar 06, 2019

Very good content and a great way to enhance my understanding of these key principals.

By Jae B K

Aug 27, 2018

I was able to compare my current situation with the true leader 's view through management skills education, and I was able to grasp more specifically the direction that I should go. We have seen that respectable people have their own specific standards for their responsibilities, powers and leadership, and they have also seen their efforts to meet those standards. Do not stay still. I paid attention to changes in society, economy, and politics, and I could pay attention to how I should respond to the change.

By Judith

Sep 30, 2018

I have learnt valuable information on motivation , management and leadership

By Filipe M R C

May 24, 2018

Very Good

By Alina B

May 22, 2017

By Mason E H

Feb 12, 2017

Great course. It teaches you exactly what it says it will and provides a solid underpinning for other parts of the specialisation. As somone with a Finance background and no previous knowledge of management I feel this course explained the theories well.

By Abdul M

Jun 05, 2017

very useful and informative concepts!

By Alaa M H M E

Aug 17, 2017

Very Interesting Course

By Thayla

Jul 04, 2017

It was an amazing course, I'm already applying what I have learned.

By Tiago M A

Feb 16, 2017

Very good!

By Aaron A

Dec 04, 2017

GREAT!!!!

By Stevie S

Jan 23, 2018

Thank you so much for the course!

By Marcelo P L

Feb 14, 2018

It's clearly and go to the point !

By Rob P

Jan 06, 2018

Great range of materials. Well presented.

By Wayven P

Jun 03, 2017

Informative, interesting, well presented.

By Hadassa S

Apr 12, 2018

Thank you for this course. I have learned a lot.

By Joseph M

Jan 04, 2018

Good one and full of knowledge

By NOURELDIN H M A

Jan 22, 2018

Good Learn

By Kuzolunga T T X

Oct 06, 2017

It's rare to be able to say a module changed the way you think and how you behave. I wish I had encountered this sooner in my career.

By Miltina N

Mar 15, 2018

By Josh L

Feb 11, 2018

I found this course to be very useful. Highly recommended!

By Ehtasham R

May 03, 2017

Learned lots of new things

Apr 08, 2018

(Y)

By Bernard D V

Oct 09, 2017

Good course about Management Skills. Excellent written content (pdf files about management theories) and great interviews.