Back to Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese in continuation of Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-lesson course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 300 words ♦ 40 language points ♦ handling 10 real-life situations Completing "Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners" or having attended Chinese courses of any types for at least 15 hours is the prerequisite....

KP

Dec 26, 2016

Lots of new vocabulary and grammar. I learned so much in this course. I can't wait for the next one.

SP

Jan 25, 2019

Great course, well thought out materials, good prompts

1 - 18 of 18 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for Beginners

By Agnes D

Feb 03, 2017

This is a great course for beginners. I took the first two portions of this course. I'm moving on to the third and I feel that I have learned so much already! The layout of the course is ideal for people with busy schedules!

By Stephen P

Jan 25, 2019

Great course, well thought out materials, good prompts

By Syeda w

Feb 10, 2019

By Do H L

Nov 19, 2016

Very fun learning Chinese!

By mohammad n

Jun 18, 2017

That was a good course. Thank you.

By Julia F

Jun 23, 2017

Fabulous course, really enjoyable and informative.

By Б. М

Nov 13, 2017

tnks

By Daniel M

Aug 27, 2017

Useful vocabulary and structures!

By Margaret

Feb 10, 2018

For you who have started the journey to study and practise the first course, I really suggest you to continue to this second part of the course. Worth the time and effort. Really looking forward to starting the third part of the course. Good job!

By Maria M m M s

Feb 16, 2018

I wish you could have some more grammar information.

By lillianwu

Jan 21, 2017

Great course! I learned a lot.

By Kelly P

Dec 26, 2016

By Dennis B

Apr 27, 2018

Good course

By Manuel E

Dec 08, 2017

I thought the course was excellent. The pace, the learning tools, the videos and the PDF downloads werevery helpful. What I found destructive were those peer evaluations. Some people didn't understand the assignments. I had to give 0 points for those who left their answers blank because they understand they didn't understand the tasks.

By Ketty U

Aug 07, 2019

¡Fantástico!

By Whitney W

Aug 14, 2017

This course does teach some valuable things and I would recommend it to anyone.

By Gislena

Apr 10, 2017

really nice course, good explanations and easy to follow

By Greg L

Jul 04, 2017

All was fine here, no problems at all - there is no real reason to give less that 5-stars except I'd rather keep the fifth in reserve for the exceptional. It is somewhat simple for my level, but perfect if you are at HSK2 or lower