Back to Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese in continuation of Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-lesson course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 300 words ♦ 40 language points ♦ handling 10 real-life situations Completing "Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners" or having attended Chinese courses of any types for at least 15 hours is the prerequisite....

KP
Dec 25, 2016

Lots of new vocabulary and grammar. I learned so much in this course. I can't wait for the next one.

SP
Jan 24, 2019

Great course, well thought out materials, good prompts

26 - 48 of 48 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for Beginners

By Nalajala T

Apr 23, 2020

Very good course

By Leah G 古

Oct 28, 2020

I really LOVE it!!!!

Before I took the classes, I never imagined they would be SO interesting and practical!

By mistake, I am taking level 1 & 2 together :)

I have been taking Traditional Mandarin for almost 10 years and I am impressed with the high quality material both 老師 are providing us with!

By the way, I purchased both books! High quality books as well! WOW!

Congratulations!!

謝謝 您們!

加油!

古麗雅

By Elaine T

Sep 8, 2020

An excellent course. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in learning Mandarin Chinese. First class learning materials and very interesting. I would study this course again and any others. Looking forward to more.

By Alejandro G C

Jun 5, 2020

Excelente cursos que realmente dan bases y mucho mas sobre el idioma mandarín.

By Ruby E A O

Aug 11, 2020

Es un excelente curso completo y con profesores excelentes.

By Yaneri A M C

Jun 27, 2020

Aprendí mucho, me gustó el modelo de curso

Thanks :D

By Miguel A Z G

Jul 18, 2020

I learned a lot! Highly recommended!

By David C

Jun 28, 2020

a bit fast but covers relevant verbs

By Jhone C

Aug 9, 2020

THANKYOU

By Kathi G

Jun 24, 2020

Good

By Nisakarn L

May 13, 2020

This course​'s very good. But this course​(maybe all courses of this university)​ needs peer-grade review from friends who attend in the same course.

It's​ need to wait for friend to peer-grade and also we need to review for 3 friends. Some of them ignore this project by sending other audio file that not related to the course or send the file of Mandarin​ for​ Beginner​1.

By Gislena

Apr 10, 2017

really nice course, good explanations and easy to follow

By avinash g