Back to Manufacturing Process with Autodesk Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Manufacturing Process with Autodesk Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Designing a product is only part of the process. Now, can that product be manufactured? A CNC machinist works with computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines from generating the machine code to machine setup and run. Understanding both CAD and CAM is essential to this portion of a design. Even if you are not the end user who programs a machine, it is invaluable to know how it’s done. This knowledge translates directly to part design by helping make intelligent design decisions with manufacturing in mind. This course introduces you to the integrated CAD/CAM approach behind Fusion 360 CAD/CAM as well as 3D printed design setup and finally assembly and testing. All stages of product design in one place! After completing this course, you will be able to: • Explain the Fusion 360 integrated CAD/CAM manufacturing workflow. • Summarize the trends that are influencing the future of manufacturing. • Demonstrate knowledge and skills in foundational concepts of Fusion 360 CAD/CAM software. • Set up a Flight Controller. • Assemble a quadcopter. • Fly the final design....

DK

Jul 31, 2020

My experience with this course was very good. I learned a lot of manufacturing i.e. how a product is manufactured, what are the processes, how to code for CNC is generated and how a CNC machine works.

RP

Jul 13, 2020

The first course with full hand-on for designing, engineering and optimizing the design.\n\nAutodesk Fusion 360 is great software for CAD/CAM/CAE combined in one. The UI is highly intuitive.

1 - 25 of 76 Reviews for Manufacturing Process with Autodesk Fusion 360

By Dheeraj G

Aug 31, 2019

Instead of peer reviews... if instructors had reviewed our work it would have been much more helpful.

By martin F

Sep 05, 2018

Unfortunately only the first part o this course is somewhat relevant to the topic. Then, while well presented, its all drifting away and is all about selecting components for a quadcopter drone, absolutely no relevance to manufacturing process but entirely a Google search exercise. You will not need Fusion 360 75% of the time of this course.

By ranga p k .

Feb 04, 2020

very useful course for mechanical students who want to develop very technically.

please complete this course to gain knowledge in fusion 360 and manufacturing process

By Federico G d C

Dec 05, 2018

I´m not personally interested at all in building drones and I had to stand 3 courses of the drone design and component selection, it is supposed to be a CAD, CAM and CAE software learning program, not a drone design program.

The CAM module was ok, but there was no explanation of the entire selections made in the course in order to create the parts, which I think was the only value knowledge in this course.

By Vadym P

Jun 30, 2018

Course focused only on drone assembly. I almost did not used Fusion360 to complete final assessment, otherwise I just googled for quadcopter spare parts.This course about using Your browser, but not Fusion360.Previous four courses was much better.

By John N

Sep 25, 2019

A great course with a practical approach. I have gained new skills in design and manufacturing using fusion 360.

By Дмитрий С

Nov 01, 2018

Course assesment have nothing common with manufacturing

By Melissa N

May 28, 2019

This course should be called "How to design a drone" not how to learn fusion 360.

By Shivani K

Nice Course .it is very helpful in manufacturing in fusion 360... They are provide good material and explain it deeply..

By Narra S K R

May 16, 2020

Its amazing using these quarantine with coursera is the best

By Mitun L

I really enjoyed learning through this portal. I am motivated to make a drone of a smaller size after completing this course.

A special thanks to coursera for offering me assistance and financial aid to complete this course.

I will also recommend these courses to my friends and family members who are interested in designing.

By SHAIKH M R

Jul 14, 2020

Thank you Coursera for providing us such a great course. From this course I learned many of things about fusion.in this course I learned about how to generate the CNC code , and how to run the tool path. It's very good course. Once again thank you Coursera ☺️☺️👍👍

By Gytautas S

May 13, 2020

Great course. I learned a lot. The provided material is easy to understand, all lessons are easy to follow. The course structure is excellent. I enjoyed this course a lot. Thanks, Coursera and Autodesk!

By Divye K

Jul 31, 2020

By Roopesh P

Jul 13, 2020

By Christian A

Oct 23, 2020

Such a wonderful course, it helped me better understand manufacturing processes using Fusion 360 and how to generate toolpaths, and NC files for CNC machining and 3D printing.

By CESAR A G L

Sep 07, 2020

Este curso me enseño muchos, pude ver los procesos precisos para el uso ideal de Fusion 360 y cada una de las opciones de trabajo con este programa

By Muhammad F B M Z

Jun 03, 2020

this course is great to enhance your technical skills which it can improve your Autodesk Fusion 360 knowledge

By S V S P

Mar 17, 2020

It very helpful for the person to learn and good platform to do this course with that great instructors

By JONNALA S R

May 07, 2020

Very nicely explained.. Good teaching.. Thank you Professor.. Concepts are very much clear...

By Smit D

Apr 28, 2020

aptly scheduled at the video regarding the topic and was a great learning experience overall.

By Mohammed A

Jul 14, 2020

very helpful course for designing using autodesk 360,

got some additional bonus to my resume

By Nikhil V B

Aug 23, 2020

Great course , it helped me a lot to improve my skills in Autodesk fusion 360. Thank you.

By Nabham G

Jul 06, 2020

Beautiful specialization course. Possible to complete this specialization due to lockdown.

By Aditya G

Jul 19, 2020

excellent course! really helped me in understanding about fusion360 and it's functions.