Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PA

Jun 22, 2017

it very helpful course for any manager to understand a team and also what factors will motivate them to perform well in organisation. it will also inculcate the habit of fairness with high

DC

May 06, 2017

This course has given me information and resources to add in my personal toolkit to better manage and aid my team to a better understanding and less conflict. Very practical information.

1 - 25 of 156 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Jérémie L

Aug 25, 2018

Sometimes a bit too academic in the questions, is it really important to know a study was published in a certain Harvard publication, or the name of the person who wrote the study?

By Elena S

Jan 23, 2019

Loved the example sit

By Rocio C S

Apr 25, 2019

very useful course!

By Simy R

Apr 10, 2019

I enjoyed the lectures from every professor. Excellent course for aspiring Managers or Small business owners.

By Natalie

Apr 10, 2019

An Excellent course, I was amazed at how much was included ! And actually enjoyed the quizzes as it gave me an opportunity to apply what I had learnt. I have never considered doing online learning before, but now I am on the look out for my next course!

By Luke I

Feb 04, 2017

Thank you for providing an excellent introduction to managing people at work. I have found some really good ideas and resources from this course that I will be using in my current job.

By Narendra S

Apr 13, 2019

An excellent course. Enhances skills of the managers to handle people effectively and using human resources efficiently to achieve the organizational and the individual employees' goals.

By Danilo L

May 15, 2019

Good content, good videos but it could be, at times, a little bit more practical, with concrete examples.

By Asma M S

Apr 28, 2019

this course is a wonderful start to learn about HR concept

By Julian K

Dec 12, 2018

Great course with full of learning!

By Vitor C

Dec 13, 2018

It has great views from justified points, although it has too much question about names and authors who can be useless to day-to-day.

By Vishwajit S

Feb 01, 2019

very practical approach to learn managerial skills

By Prolay C

Jan 31, 2019

Excellent course

By Naemuddin A

Jan 16, 2019

Excellent course to understand various aspects of Managing People at Work.

By Arpit K

Mar 03, 2019

Excellent Course, Short, Crisp & lot of insights

By Ranjana S

Mar 10, 2019

Excellent course material, very well paced

By María d C A

Jul 31, 2018

A very brief but deep sight of main points to be considered while managing people.

By Jeremy Z

Aug 28, 2018

informative and insightful. it is good for new manager

By RAHUL J

Sep 24, 2018

It's an amazing course designed by the professional and the presentation skills as well as the way they are describing the tolkit, it's extraordinary.

By Allan M

Oct 08, 2018

Great Class

By Komal R

Oct 22, 2018

my first course. enjoyed it.

By Zafar I

Nov 01, 2018

Wow.

Very good and learning and knowledgeable course for manager.Thank you very much.

By Ruchi R