Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

EP

Jul 23, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in understanding a lot of things about management. I highly recommend this to people who are managing people and to those who are interested in working with teams.

126 - 150 of 502 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Meg N K

Jul 03, 2020

Nice course for a manager to manage their employees at workplace. Feel great to achieve this course. Thank you so much.

By Yasser Y M Q

Feb 29, 2020

It helped me alot to understand many bolts and nuts of the managment work. I wish it covered more main skills needed.

By Mateja V B

Apr 07, 2018

Thank you for providing me with practical tools to put in my manager's toolkit! Very informative and useful course.

By John K

Jul 08, 2020

i find this online course very interesting and particularly good as an introductory course for beginning managers.

By Alberto J A U

Jun 01, 2020

Excelente 100% recomendado para todas aquellas personas con ganas de aprender el ser buen líder y un buen gerente.

By Ashok A

Apr 14, 2020

Wonderful course!!, Very well explained and gained lot of new overview, which will be applicable in my workplace.

By Enakarhire W

Dec 04, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Roy L

Jun 10, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By Kusade G O

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By OGAH, J I

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Ahmad R

Feb 07, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 07, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.

By Anastasia I

Feb 12, 2018

That was a great start to manage people at work.. thanks to everyone in Birkbeck University and UCL.

By Francesco

Sep 18, 2020

SUCH A GREAT COURSE!

One of the most fondamental training and lectures that anyone should attend!!

By Ashis C

Jan 12, 2020

It's a really important & helpful course for those who are managing a team within an organization

By Romina C C

May 06, 2018

Very useful course for those managing people. Found the material shared was highly interesting.

By Lubov

Nov 06, 2019

Great to refresh basic information about management. Interview section was especially helpful

By Charnett P

Feb 23, 2018

This is a very good course, I learnt how to manage people in conflict situations in the work.

By sanjay b

May 06, 2020

VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND INFORMATIVE, QUICK GUIDE TO hr TOOLS AT WORK PLACE .. MY COMPLIMENTS

By Pranav M

Apr 29, 2020

It was good online course for Leadership which cover most critical topic with easy method.

By Wewelpanawa G B L

Sep 10, 2020

learned a lot about managers skills and conflict management practices. Thanks lectures..