Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

OA
Jul 23, 2020

If you want to understand how to mange people at your work place, understand conflict management, and conflict resolution, my dear this is the best practical oriented and explicit course to take.

126 - 150 of 542 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Nelly K

Nov 17, 2017

It was challenging and very engaging course for me! I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to get knowledge in management

By Brighton M C

Nov 15, 2020

A very practical course and every Manager should take it. Have benefited a lot and will definitely apply the lessons learnt.

By Rajesh R

Oct 11, 2020

The Course is the combo of Making Decisions ethically, Managing Workplace Conflict, People Leadership and Service Delivery.

By Jaisuria H

Jul 5, 2020

This course was really helpful in learning how to manage people. I liked one thing the most, that is it was evidence based.

By Felipe M G

Jul 30, 2017

I really like this course as it show many subjects that are useful to manage people at work in a very understandable way

By MR. P J

Jul 25, 2020

i have learned so much from the course and instead of sitting idle in lockdown at home,i have learned many new things.

By Meg N K

Jul 3, 2020

Nice course for a manager to manage their employees at workplace. Feel great to achieve this course. Thank you so much.

By Yasser Y M Q

Feb 29, 2020

It helped me alot to understand many bolts and nuts of the managment work. I wish it covered more main skills needed.

By Mateja V B

Apr 7, 2018

Thank you for providing me with practical tools to put in my manager's toolkit! Very informative and useful course.

By John K

Jul 8, 2020

i find this online course very interesting and particularly good as an introductory course for beginning managers.

By Alberto J A U

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente 100% recomendado para todas aquellas personas con ganas de aprender el ser buen líder y un buen gerente.

By Ashok A

Apr 14, 2020

Wonderful course!!, Very well explained and gained lot of new overview, which will be applicable in my workplace.

By Enakarhire W

Dec 4, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Rocky M

Sep 20, 2020

Great course! Thank you for the time taken to breakdown in easy steps, fundamental lessons to support managers.

By Roy L

Jun 9, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By KUSADE G O

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By OGAH, J I

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Ahmad R

Feb 7, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By Nazgul

Oct 7, 2020

I'm absolutely happy to have enrolled the course. I has helped me a lot! I have many references to read!

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 7, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.

By Anastasia I

Feb 12, 2018

That was a great start to manage people at work.. thanks to everyone in Birkbeck University and UCL.