Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

EP
Jul 22, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in understanding a lot of things about management. I highly recommend this to people who are managing people and to those who are interested in working with teams.

151 - 175 of 654 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By John K

Jul 8, 2020

i find this online course very interesting and particularly good as an introductory course for beginning managers.

By Alberto J A U

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente 100% recomendado para todas aquellas personas con ganas de aprender el ser buen líder y un buen gerente.

By aisah j b

May 6, 2021

The course is concise, and the extra readings are very interesting and helpful. Highly recommended for everyone.

By Ashok A

Apr 14, 2020

Wonderful course!!, Very well explained and gained lot of new overview, which will be applicable in my workplace.

By Enakarhire W

Dec 4, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Zoey S

Feb 18, 2021

Great course with great information. I loved the structure and that I could complete everything at my own pace.

By Rocky M

Sep 20, 2020

Great course! Thank you for the time taken to breakdown in easy steps, fundamental lessons to support managers.

By Astrid A

Jan 25, 2021

Very interesting subject and I really loved all the explanations and how the professors presented each lesson.

By Durgesh S

Jun 15, 2021

It's a great course, I think every manager should do this course as it helps to develop different perspective

By Roy L

Jun 9, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By KUSADE G O

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By OGAH, J I

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Mwanamisi K

Jan 22, 2021

The course is very helpful; I've learnt several aspects that would enhance my people's management skills.

By Ahmad R

Feb 7, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By vortexblue12

Jun 14, 2021

The course is informative and so much things to learn about leadership, management, and decision-making.

By Nazgul

Oct 7, 2020

I'm absolutely happy to have enrolled the course. I has helped me a lot! I have many references to read!

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 7, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Mohan R K

Nov 28, 2020

Excellent guide and very practical approach, it helped to correlate and learn very easy way. thank you

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.

By Anastasia I

Feb 12, 2018

That was a great start to manage people at work.. thanks to everyone in Birkbeck University and UCL.

By Chong s k

Apr 13, 2021

Good learning purpose, good adoption method, easy to understand and very helpful to my present job.

By Dickson B

Oct 26, 2020

It was very essential in dealing with complex work enviroments especially in the management aspect.