Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

OA

Jul 24, 2020

If you want to understand how to mange people at your work place, understand conflict management, and conflict resolution, my dear this is the best practical oriented and explicit course to take.

151 - 175 of 505 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Wewelpanawa G B L

Sep 10, 2020

learned a lot about managers skills and conflict management practices. Thanks lectures..

By Sarfaraz A

Jun 17, 2020

It has been very beneficial. I would surely recommend others to have this course. Thanks

By Juliana K A

Jun 27, 2020

This is a very informative course with learning points that will help me in my carrier.

By Saikat B

May 15, 2020

Very good course for the people who are new in HR or just have entered in HR functions.

By Ivana M S

Dec 17, 2017

Great management toolkit leaning source. Well-structured and easy to follow. Thank you!

By V . R

Feb 12, 2020

Thank You So Much for providing the opportunity I have learnt so much from the course.

By omolola k

Aug 24, 2020

I really enjoy this course to the fullest. Kudos to the founders of the site .

Thanks

By CHIDINMA

Jul 07, 2020

This course has changed the way I carry out my duties in my work place as a Manager.

By Zafar I

Nov 01, 2018

Wow.

Very good and learning and knowledgeable course for manager.Thank you very much.

By ashok k s

Jan 21, 2020

it is a very useful course and it give me a detail knowledge of managerial skills.

By María d C A

Jul 31, 2018

A very brief but deep sight of main points to be considered while managing people.

By Alok S

Very good course for young Managers and professionals who are determined to grow.

By Ifeoma M

May 12, 2020

Very well structured and organised. The content is simplify and highly educative.

By Anjana R

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you Coursera for providing such a wonderful platforms to achieve our goals.

By Anoop K

Jan 30, 2020

very practical ,real life and fun to understand and act in different situations .

By kirstie h

Jul 13, 2020

really useful thank you - i now want to complete the other courses in the series

By Umesh P

Feb 21, 2018

Useful & very practical guide to new Managers & a refresher to seasoned managers

By Natalia G

May 01, 2017

great for individuals seeking guidance that are starting up on management roles.

By Luke R

Aug 30, 2020

Great course, learned a lot and found it both interesting and useful! Thanks!

By Jacqueline F

Jul 10, 2020

Very detailed course. Harder than I expected but informative and enjoyable.

By Chandragiri V A K 1

It is very useful for the people, who wants to take part in administration.

By fady m

Apr 21, 2020

Thanks, I had learned a lot of tools which will help to deal with my team.

By Krishna K P

Mar 07, 2020

This course really given a " wow " experience and learned different topics

By Naemuddin A

Jan 16, 2019

Excellent course to understand various aspects of Managing People at Work.

By salatiso

Mar 07, 2017

IIts original,very insightful,and educative,above all content is evidence