Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

6976 - 7000 of 7,708 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Suresh K R

Jul 4, 2021

Good for beginners to understand the project management and what are the skill sets required for the project managers. Helps us to understand how the project is impacted with the organizational culture and corporate governance and how to select the right methodology for successful project completion and how to drive the change management smoothly.

By Kari V

Mar 21, 2022

This course provides a great base understanding to Project Management. The way that it builds upon each previous section and is easy to understand, take notes, review and provide feedback to others as well. I highly reccomend taking this course to anyone who wishes to better understand the many moving elements to a project, large or small.

By lee z

Sep 11, 2021

Excellently delivered course, reading materials, quizzes, and coursework are delivered in an elegant fashion. The videos showing the experiences of google employees were unnecessary, feel free to skip that stuff, you probably won't miss anything. The course is very basic, and suitable for pretty much any learner that understands English.

By Lucy O

Apr 16, 2022

I believe that this course has been valuable to understand types of management styles. It will be very helpful to me when I complete this course and look for employment. I have worked with various styles of management and this will assist me with future employment possibilities. I would encourage others to take this valuable course.

By Erin M

Apr 3, 2022

Great course so far. I love the interaction of videso, plus reading, and then interactive sessions followed by a timed quiz at the end. It really helps me to test different ways I understood the content to ensure I was not just breezing through. Module 1 was packed full of useful information already, looking forward to continuing on!

By Cory D

Apr 11, 2021

Teacher was fantastic and the guest speakers were amazing! The reading part was hard for me personally, but that is due to me having dyslexia and that is not how I learn well from. Need more tangential interactive elements to go along with the reading parts. Questions near the end got in to the trick reading comprehension territory.

By Jayaraj S

Apr 3, 2022

Very very well designed and presented course.

You should consider adding real life examples from the enormous number of projects that you do in Google. This would especially be extermenly helpful in the Agile course.

Imagine a real life Project Backlog and how a Sprint Backlog reflects it or what a realife Spike documentation.

By D C

Jul 21, 2021

Overall this is a fantastic course. But I would recommend that the information on Waterfall, Agile and Lean Six Sigma are all update. I think for people who aren't at all familiar with the terms that it will be difficult to appreciate what they are and what the differences are. Maybe a visual tools like diagrams will help.

By MANOJ S

Jun 1, 2022

As course name suggest , it really prepare you for the project management where it gives you all the basic information and there is capstone project to implement theory into practical which gives you insight into real world requirement.This is for everyone who to keep things organized and believe in meticulous planning.

By Aman S

Jul 12, 2021

I enjoyed this course, very informative and lots to learn. However, there are many questions in quizzes structured to intentionally confuse you. Maybe having questions that are more open ended are better in analyzing ones understanding rather than multiple choice questions which frankly speaking are 'hit' or 'miss'.

By Paul B

May 13, 2021

I'd give 4.5 stars, but system won't do it. So 4 stars because it gives a good overview of PM. PMI should have been covered more. Clear explanations and reflections. Well paced, interesting topics and never felt bored. Tests and some reviews could be improved to help retention due to the large amount of material.

By Be D

Mar 27, 2022

I truly appreciate my learning experience. I had zero knowledge of Project Management when I started, not very sure how it will all turn out. I can say with confidence that the course was actually designed with beginners in mind. It has been a wonderful learning experience. Thank you Google for this innovation.

By Victoria D

Aug 4, 2021

This course was very informative and I really enjoyed it. I appreciated the mix of videos and handouts that were available which were both very helpful in me learning the information in this course. The delivery of the information was also very straight forward and clear. Overall great course. Thank you.

By Nijan M H

Dec 6, 2021

Those who would like to learn about project management this is the best way to learn and develop your skills. It was a good journey to me to understand about project management and they taught me that how we should execute in the industry. I recommend this course you all to learn and get benefits!

By Caitlin R

Aug 23, 2021

Overall, it is a great course. It gives the learner real life examples and case studies to help better understand the material. However, there is one thing that is a suggestion I would like to make. The reading having a pdf format, so those who would like a physical copy to write and highlight on.

By Samuel L

Feb 10, 2022

The program is very informative for anyone interested or starting out in project management and was very helpful to learn more about it. It was also very fun and the teaching format is something you don't get bored of as the tools provided help with studying a lot, even on your mobile.

By Ahmed A

Jul 8, 2021

The course is easy to follow and contains both videos and reading materials that complement each other. You might sometimes feel that the information is overwhelming, but the readings do a great job at recapping, going into details, and adding new information to what you have learned.

By Deepika F

Jan 15, 2022

When we have initiated the the course it was offered by Google Coursera but in the Certification google is not mentioned anywhere want to know why ? because if in while offering you have mentioned offered by google then google should me mentioned in the certification as well.

By Protap N N

Apr 23, 2021

Course content is detailed, informative and fun as well. Professional experiences shared by Google employees are great help and inspiring. Quiz questions truly reflects through understanding of different section. I really feel greatly benefited from this course.

---Protap

By Anja B

May 3, 2022

I liked the very structured approach to project management. I put four stars as it was very well made, especially in terms of changing methodology (video, reading, interaction...). But although it is called "fundamentals" it was a bit to general for me at some points.

By Antonella S

Mar 24, 2021

The course is well structured. The modules are well organized the clear videos the half tests well set. An excellent starting point to create or improve your skills to be a Project Manager. The part concerning how to look for a job well-set suggestions is very valid

By Oleksiy K

Oct 10, 2021

S​ome of content, such as test and reading materials, i can't open in mobile phone, it is not convinient, because usully i learn during my way to work or from work to home when i don't have access to laptop.

T​he content is good, enough deep and well structured

By Kashish S

Apr 2, 2022

Very well structured! This course helped me understand the basics of project management, the role of a project manager, different methodologies, tools and techniques to use. I look forward to build on these foundations and learn more from the upcoming courses.

By Julie F

Apr 22, 2022

I understand the job more as I went through the course.

I loved the examples and hearing the testimonies of how people have found their careers in project manging.

I would have like examples of forms to use and how to use them to help you in this position.

By Kris G

Jun 2, 2021

I enjoyed this course very much. It wasn't too challenging, and I learned a lot. The only crit I have is that there was a bit too much fluff, ie, intros, outros, recaps, talking around the subject. I think there could have been more real-world deep dives.