Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals, University of California, Davis

About this Course

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

By AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

By MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

226 Reviews

By Kim Jule Pohlmann

Mar 25, 2019

I don't like that i have to wait for others so that I can complete the course and get the certificate. It's expensive to have to wait.

By Oleksandr Medentsiy

Mar 20, 2019

A very nice course. Explains the aspects of SEO which serve as the basis of a proper site audit in bery friendly but at the same time comrehensive manner. Looking forward to the more advanced courses by UC Davis.

By Christine Kenyon

Mar 18, 2019

Very good content. Helpfu and comprehensive.

By Anastasiia Snegireva

Feb 21, 2019

Awesome course! I learned so much new stuff!

By Sana Hazari

Feb 17, 2019

Excellent Course. Insightful as always and simple to understand.

By Milton Giovani França Queiroz

Feb 14, 2019

When a student arrives at a point where he really learns to perform important SEO tasks, boosted by his instructors.

By Mehdi Amiry

Feb 11, 2019

Good for Beginners!

By Andrei Ferraz Cesmegi

Jan 17, 2019

I didn't realized how much I'd learned until I finished the final project! Super exciting!

Thank you so much!

By Mehran mosallanezhad

Dec 14, 2018

awesome course, step by step.

Just technical SEO was a bit confusing that i think we will get more info on next courses

By Ravi Upadhyay

Dec 08, 2018

Love the course, seriously :)