Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)

AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

1 - 25 of 284 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By Aleksandar D

Nov 26, 2018

In general, I'm satisfied from the presented content, although I would really appreciate more concrete examples (visual) and more involvement of mentors

By SHI Y

Apr 04, 2019

The first courses of this specialization are a waste of time. The full specialization could be just 1-2 courses. This is a perfect illustration of how schools now insanely make a course a "specialization".

By jerome

Nov 02, 2018

Great and easy to understand

By Sana H

Feb 17, 2019

Excellent Course. Insightful as always and simple to understand.

By Oleksandr M

Mar 20, 2019

A very nice course. Explains the aspects of SEO which serve as the basis of a proper site audit in bery friendly but at the same time comrehensive manner. Looking forward to the more advanced courses by UC Davis.

By Aadhiraj N

Nov 18, 2018

This specialisation is fantastic

By Mounir A

Nov 09, 2018

it is really useful and the information given are easy to understand and to practice in real life

By Karem O

Nov 25, 2018

All was well explained, keep up with the great job!

By Andrei F C

Jan 17, 2019

I didn't realized how much I'd learned until I finished the final project! Super exciting!

Thank you so much!

By Mehdi A

Feb 11, 2019

Good for Beginners!

By Milton G F Q

Feb 14, 2019

When a student arrives at a point where he really learns to perform important SEO tasks, boosted by his instructors.

By Anastasiia S

Feb 21, 2019

Awesome course! I learned so much new stuff!

By Mehran m

Dec 14, 2018

awesome course, step by step.

Just technical SEO was a bit confusing that i think we will get more info on next courses

By Edwin S L I

Dec 02, 2018

Very good course, I just find an opportinuty to include closed captioned (cc) to one video that was very desfased.

By Erica G

Aug 14, 2018

Awesome!

By Kushmakar S

Aug 23, 2018

It builds on the Course 1 of the specialization and details each of the aspects of On-page, Off-page and Technical SEO. It provides a clear framework of what all SEOs need to focus on and how to handle problems they face. I am excited to take the next course where keyword analysis is discussed in-depth.

By SAYANTA S R

Aug 26, 2018

good course

By Pakasit W

Sep 17, 2018

Excellence course!!

By Sebastiaan L

Sep 17, 2018

Loved this class. Well explained. The assignment is challenging and fun.

By Yosafat S W

Oct 24, 2018

Thank you i learn a lot and it's make me better understanding about what is SEO

By Elean M

Oct 23, 2018

This should have been the first course in the series as it actually provides you a good all around introduction of SEO and even goes into a few intermediate topics and tools. The first class in the series was just a cash grab if you ask me with this being the actual first real course.

By Pedro H d F B B

Nov 03, 2018

All good

By Mario P V

Nov 05, 2018

Muy buen curso, teórico y práctico. Aprendes muchas habilidades de SEO y te enseñan a analizar una web. También te indican herramientas para poder hacerlo.

By Nguyen T T N

Jan 18, 2018

Very good!

By Denver

Apr 28, 2016

Great introduction to the fundamentals of SEO. The assignments and questions as well thought out. I've benefited immensely from this course.