Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

126 - 150 of 456 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By Milton G

Feb 14, 2019

When a student arrives at a point where he really learns to perform important SEO tasks, boosted by his instructors.

By Rahul S K

Sep 03, 2020

This course gives you assignment which makes you think like a professional. You will learn to develop SEO strategy.

By PJH4068

Jul 25, 2019

This is an excellent course - I learned several things I was able to apply immediately to my own company's website.

By Mohammad M

Sep 06, 2016

This course learn you practical information about foundamentals of SEO such as on-page, off-page and technical SEO.

By Edwin S L I

Dec 02, 2018

Very good course, I just find an opportinuty to include closed captioned (cc) to one video that was very desfased.

By Ofelia A

Nov 28, 2017

Great course, content is very well structured and explained, ideal for people who are new to SEO or need revision.

By Carol J R

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative and focuses in the basics. The assignments and links really helped in understanding the concepts.

By Anjali D

Nov 29, 2019

The course has helped me to learn many things regarding SEO, and helped a lot in terminology. Thanks once again!!

By Sonakshi N

May 11, 2017

Splendid! Got to learn so much from the professor and assignments. great course with practical hands on learning!

By Kelly-Smith O

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing for people getting started with SEO. Would recommend this course to any (online) marketing professionals.

By Abhinav R P V

Oct 02, 2016

Thanks for the great course madam i learned a lot from this and looking forward to complete the specialization.

By Saddam H

Nov 19, 2019

It was great learning experience.Even I had good knowledge of SEO still in each video I learned something new.

By Zoren V P

Mar 07, 2018

I've learn a lot during the course. I've been an SEO specialist for more than 3 years and I still learn a lot.

By Sairam T A

Aug 14, 2019

Excellent course! This would help me in the long run! Looking forward to complete the entire specialization.

By Andrei F C

Jan 17, 2019

I didn't realized how much I'd learned until I finished the final project! Super exciting!

Thank you so much!

By Ljubica L

Apr 06, 2016

Excellent course providing the basis of SEO - very well laid out, well paced and full of useful information.

By Sebasti�n M I

Jul 06, 2020

Realmente amé este curso, muy completo, con visión estratégica y ejercicios conceptuales para lo aprendido.

By Hemalatha R

Jun 30, 2020

The instructor is just awesome! She is to the point and speaks only about the content with great efficacy.

By Onawa R

Jan 28, 2020

This course did a good job building on the first. I learned a lot from doing the final assignment as well.

By ketan m

Dec 10, 2019

Loved it . It provide all the neccessary information which should be provided in fundamentals of computer

By Sarah S

Jun 29, 2017

This course provides vital, pertinent material on On page, Off page, technical SEO and Keyword Analysis.

By Rodolphe I

Aug 24, 2016

Great content for beginners.

Especially appreciated given that the topic is not yet well covered by MOOCs.

By Cristian A

Dec 12, 2019

This is an amazing insight into the fundamentals of SEO. Very helpful for all content creators and SEOs!

By SALLY Y Y L

Jan 09, 2018

This is a good course about SEO fundamentals. It provides an overview about the topic for beginners.

By Simran

Jul 25, 2020

Great course for beginners. It fills you with more and more challenge. Highly recommend this course