Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

176 - 200 of 462 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By Eslam S

Jun 28, 2019

Thank you for your efforts. It's a really good course. I'm waiting for an advanced one.

By Franklin A R J

Jan 17, 2017

Very interesting and useful course. I will inscribe in the next courses of the program.

By Md.Imrul K

Apr 29, 2016

I really enjoy the all session of the this course and learn many things .

Kayes

By Jin-Shen H

Jun 29, 2016

It is very easy to realize the course content and also provides practical tools to go.

By Waleed S K

Dec 16, 2017

Excellent course that covers the fundamentals of SEO in a an apt manner! Recommended!

By Valentin V

Dec 20, 2016

A great course that gave me great insight into SEO. I received more than I expected.

By Saad A

Aug 06, 2016

So far Excellent course. The instructor is so nice. Highly recommended for beginners

By Md. S A S

Jun 17, 2020

Really a great experience about my first online course. Thanks for the opportunity.

By Anish D

Jun 03, 2020

It's a great course. It covered all the points very well and learned a lot from it.

By Jovana R

Apr 16, 2020

I gained new skills, this course gives you practical, not only theoretical lessons!

By Sophie S

May 18, 2016

Excellent class! Thank you for making SEO-learning experience simple and effective!

By Faizan S

Amazing course thanks for this giving beautiful understand course providing thanks

By David R

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent content, I enjoyed all this course and instructor is very profesional.

By Zsuzsanna G

Aug 30, 2016

This course has good thematic. Your benefit is you can understand basis of SEO.

By Luan d S P

Jan 27, 2020

It is a very complete course. I loved. I can't wait to finish the next courses.

By Yosafat S W

Oct 24, 2018

Thank you i learn a lot and it's make me better understanding about what is SEO

By Bettina A

Jun 11, 2018

I loved this course. It's a great source of information about SEO fundamentals.

By Loic C L

Mar 29, 2017

Best MOOC i have attended so far: clear and immediatly actionnable. Thank you!

By Manish T

Apr 14, 2016

Excellent course contents and a logical structured organization of the topics.

By Luciano M

Sep 22, 2017

Excellent course which revolutionized my life and I found a job thanks to it.

By Vibeke S

May 13, 2017

So far so very good. Excellent teacher and very well planned. Learning heaps!

By Muhammad P

Oct 09, 2017

Another great course.

Learned a lot.

Thanks Courseara and Rebekkah

Best wishes

By Elaine T

Apr 01, 2016

highly useful, practical and informative! A very structured way to learn SEO

By Adil S

Feb 13, 2017

Very well organized and informative course. Highly recommended to everyone.

By Tiffany A

Dec 16, 2019

Very informative with a lot of examples as well as real-life applications.