Back to Google SEO Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google SEO Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA
Jun 30, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY
Jun 9, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

76 - 100 of 585 Reviews for Google SEO Fundamentals

By Vikash K

Jan 3, 2021

Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals course by COURSERA is very good and has been made keeping in mind latest trend in SEO works or project. I would definitely to the people looking for SEO course to pursue it from COURSERA.

By Nadeem S

Sep 25, 2019

Thank You My Teacher Madam Rebekah May. Thank You So Much

I learned a lot about SEO especially keyword Research and Specificity especially Final Assignment.

As Course is moving forward it is becoming more complex and time taken.

By Lakshay J

This course has everything a SEO needs. I was weak at the technical part but this course got it all covered. The practical knowledge it initiates with the assignments and peer reviews are at par. Amazingly curated course !

By rohit b

Sep 21, 2017

Best Course to understand how on page, off page and technical SEO works. If you want to understand building blocks of SEO & clear concept this is nice course. Instructor "Rebekah" explains each & every topic with interest.

By Maëlle B

Aug 18, 2016

The teacher is very good, her explanations are always very clear and she is giving practical advice. She is also sharing a lot of her professional experience, very useful to get a better understanding of the field.

By Sam R

Jun 29, 2020

Really good course, information was well explained and broken down well so that it is easy to take on board. I also found it helpful being tested along the way it helped reaffirm i was talking the information in.

By Kensworth B

Feb 4, 2021

So far I've found that a lot of knowledge has been gained. There are a lot of actionable items and the instructor delivers the content at a reasonable pace that even someone that has no idea of SEO can learn.

By Alfonsus G

Sep 19, 2020

This class teaches you many things about SEO, tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, and much more. I highly recommend this class because the explanation is very good and makes my knowledge of SEO increase a lot.

By Maddy18

May 2, 2018

The content is really good but what I loved about this course was the peer review assignment. I think this is how all assignments should be. It involved a good amount of research and was like a mini-project.

By Muhammad A

Jul 7, 2018

Excellent Course. Wonderful Learning Experience. However the course Material is older and I joined the course after2 years. Now many things have been changed and this course Material is needed to be updated

By Tarik A C

Very simple and understandable course to get the fundamentals for SEO. A great tool of setting up a customized SEO strategy for each individual webpage. Would recommend it to other friends and colleagues!

By Emanuel M O

Apr 24, 2020

This course is well done and detailed. I love the assignment part because they make you learn more and especially when you are reviewing other peer's assignments.

I can't wait to continue with the course.

By Tayo A

Apr 1, 2021

Awesome course. If you're considering starting a career in SEO, then you definitely want to take this course. If you can complete the entire specialization like I'm trying to, even better.

By Peter P

Nov 6, 2020

Initially I nearly gave up and regretted taking the course but as I motivated myselff I seemed to like it more and more. Rebekah May was a great instructor and lectures were to the point

By Andi

Oct 22, 2020

The course gave an excellent overview of SEO Fundamentals. And although time-consuming I can only recommend everyone to do the exercise at the end of the course thoroughly. It pays off!

Jun 3, 2020

Very clear, informational, useful and inspiring! I especially liked the videos and the additional readable course material. I will definitely go through the material later to recap.

By Ingrid N

Jan 24, 2017

Ms May provided so much information and so many resources regarding SEO. For each aspect of SEO I definitely walk away with a lot more knowledge that I can already apply right now!

By Hafiz F A

Mar 6, 2017

This course is really something, now i have a much clearer picture then i had before taking this course, i am feeling confident now. The way they designed the course, it is great.

By Evans A P

Sep 3, 2019

I really enjoy this course, is everything I need to know about on/off-page and technical SEO, and how to do keywords research and user personal is truly a solid rock knowledge.

May 3, 2021

Great courses. This is the third course I have taken and passed on SEO optimization and fundamentals. I can recommend to everyone - lots of information and great presenters.

By Richa S

May 2, 2020

This course was very well explained and the resources were easy to understand. It helped me a lot to understand SEO principles that I can now apply to my site.

Thanks a lot.

By Katherine M D | F K L

Dec 23, 2020

I felt like this course was very comprehensive without being too lengthy. The information was very useful to anyone who is pursuing a career in Digital Marketing or SEO.

By Rolyn B

Nov 30, 2020

Beyond perfect, from the modules and to the instructor Ms. Rebekah she's a great instructor! :) I have learned a lot looking forward to seeing her at the next course.

By TANIA M

Sep 7, 2020

The instructor of this course is amazing. I love her. The way she has explained everything Hats off to her!. This is the best course I have come across on coursera

By Julie D

This was a great class. It really solidified what SEO is all about. I learned a ton and feel like I could actually make a difference to a web site's optimization.