Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

76 - 100 of 460 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By Julie D

This was a great class. It really solidified what SEO is all about. I learned a ton and feel like I could actually make a difference to a web site's optimization.

By Emily L D

May 09, 2020

Very good course, presented in a way that is easy to understand. The practical assignments were hands on and actually made the content easier to learn! Impressed!

By Ravi r s

Apr 27, 2020

Good Learning ,Learned each steps in very simple manner .Just need to practice and become master in few days .I request you all to please complete this course ,

By Manan J

Dec 16, 2017

I don't appreciate the peer grading system because i submitted my assignment early on and I am still waiting for them to finish there's and grade my assignment.

By AYUSH A

Jun 29, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. This course is a great for learning SEO fundamentals. I suggest if anyone want to learn SEO you can opt this course for sure.

By Mukul G

Jul 14, 2019

One of the amazing tutor and great content for the SEO Fundamentals course. No doubt, why it was highly recommended to me by my colleagues. Great learning! :)

By Sean R

Jun 11, 2018

This course is a great primer for getting involved with SEO. When you start practicing SEO, you will find yourself coming back to a lot these basic principles.

By Edwin M

Sep 02, 2020

Great Course which eave enabled me to learn a lot that I wouldn't otherwise have had the opportunity to learn more so being from a developing country (Kenya)

By Kimberly B B

May 13, 2019

Great information. Thank you Coursera for making these classes accessible to people all over the world. I look forward to completing the SEO Specialization.

By Mario P V

Nov 05, 2018

Muy buen curso, teórico y práctico. Aprendes muchas habilidades de SEO y te enseñan a analizar una web. También te indican herramientas para poder hacerlo.

By Raghuraman

Aug 01, 2020

A Great course covering all the necessary insights and introduction to On, off, and Technical SEO. A must for all those wishing to enter the SEO industry.

By Efseveia K

Mar 21, 2017

Really useful course! I already feel better at my job and I understand more about SEO! Looking forward for the rest of the courses for the specialization!

By Mir A H

Jul 27, 2020

It was a great learning experience from the industry experts and the learning path was very structured to navigate the course content easily. Thank you.

By Anne S

Great learning experience! I plan on completing all of the courses in this series, and am looking forward to apply my learnings to a new career in SEO!

By Huma E R

Jul 21, 2016

The course was really helpful for basic knowledge of SEO. I learned a lot and fount it very helpful. So thanks a lot for the resources provided online.

By Marta

May 08, 2020

Super interesting if you want to work in content management field. Really appreciated the teaching method and the content presentation. Good choice!

By Arvin

Feb 25, 2017

Great introduction class to SEO, courses have a great structure and the instructor really makes learning SEO accessible to all. Highly recommended.

By Masud A

Jul 02, 2017

Excellent course, the course is very helpful for learning SEO and make it a real profession. I have learnt lots of core skills in SEO practically.

By Valeria C

May 12, 2016

Great course to get started on SEO! After applying this knowledge on my own website, I have seen noticeable improvements. I totally recommend it.

By agnan z

Nov 19, 2016

I've learned a lot SEO basic in other tutorial but not same as like this course, very constructive and digging deep my insight in SEO knowledge.

By Jeffrey B G

Nov 08, 2016

I've learned a lot more tools and I know this will help me to further my career. Thank you so much for ever being informative and interesting.

By Ajayi O O

Sep 12, 2020

The course really swept me off my feet. Thanks to the Lecturer. She imparts knowledge very easy and calm but the effect is very far reaching.

By Denver

Apr 28, 2016

Great introduction to the fundamentals of SEO. The assignments and questions as well thought out. I've benefited immensely from this course.

By Gaurav M

Jul 15, 2020

Truly blessed by this amazing course, learnt a lot and the assignment made me go through all the topics once again and get better at them.

By Johnny R

Jun 14, 2017

I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I have learned in each class. There have been a few nuggets that have been very beneficial.