Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

101 - 125 of 305 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By Olga D

Sep 01, 2016

It is my second course on this speciality! I love it! Tons of useful information!

Thank you guys!

By Goutam D

May 23, 2016

Great way to understand the fundamentals of SEO and to begin a new career.......Thanks Rebekah !

By Muhammad S

Sep 24, 2019

That's one of my favorite course which covers all the aspects of on-page SEO and technical SEO.

By Marino E W

Mar 05, 2018

Very interesting lots of useful and ready to use content. Looking forward to the next course.

By Jake B

Mar 20, 2017

More challenging than the first class but set up so you have all the tools to learn and grow.

By Eman E B

May 06, 2016

Awesome Course ! Great Presentation and great Information ! Thank you a lot Prof. Rebekah May

By imtiaz

Dec 03, 2019

This why I am a great fan of Coursera. Such a wonderful instructor and well arranged course.

By Rodrigo L B

Apr 16, 2019

Has one of the SEO core, theorical and practical course. I found very important and usefull.

By anirudh d

Aug 21, 2017

beautifully designed course. easily comprehensible and the assignments were a lot of fun too

By Raphael d S

Mar 02, 2018

a great course for beginners and for those who already have a bit of knowledge to upgrade

By Bharadwaj G

Jan 30, 2018

The course was really cool and it enhanced my knowledge about search engine optimization.

By Yeshwanth K

Jan 16, 2017

The course is to the point and very practical approach and easy to implement on websites.

By Marlene D

Aug 22, 2016

Very helpful and the host is great! I learned so much and really enjoyed every bit of it!

By Eslam S

Jun 28, 2019

Thank you for your efforts. It's a really good course. I'm waiting for an advanced one.

By Franklin A R J

Jan 17, 2017

Very interesting and useful course. I will inscribe in the next courses of the program.

By Md.Imrul K

Apr 29, 2016

I really enjoy the all session of the this course and learn many things .

Kayes

By Jin-Shen H

Jun 29, 2016

It is very easy to realize the course content and also provides practical tools to go.

By Waleed S K

Dec 16, 2017

Excellent course that covers the fundamentals of SEO in a an apt manner! Recommended!

By Valentin V

Dec 20, 2016

A great course that gave me great insight into SEO. I received more than I expected.

By Saad A

Aug 06, 2016

So far Excellent course. The instructor is so nice. Highly recommended for beginners

By Sophie S

May 18, 2016

Excellent class! Thank you for making SEO-learning experience simple and effective!

By David R

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent content, I enjoyed all this course and instructor is very profesional.

By Zsuzsanna G

Aug 30, 2016

This course has good thematic. Your benefit is you can understand basis of SEO.

By Luan d S P

Jan 27, 2020

It is a very complete course. I loved. I can't wait to finish the next courses.

By Yosafat S W

Oct 24, 2018

Thank you i learn a lot and it's make me better understanding about what is SEO