Back to Software Processes and Agile Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta

This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum....

KC

Aug 12, 2017

I had read about the different agiles methodologies out there but It was until I took this course that I could "digest" them and internalize how to chose the right one for me and how to apply them.

JO

Feb 06, 2016

What other way to learn and understand Software Processes and Agile Practices than to register to Software Product Management at the University of Alberta, Canada.\n\nI rate the course 5 star.

1 - 25 of 422 Reviews for Software Processes and Agile Practices

By Hang Z

Jul 24, 2018

Lack of practical examples of agile. Too many theory and memorization.

By Supakrit B

Apr 30, 2018

This course is good for learning an overview of agile processes. However, it does not make you ready for executing these processes in actual environment. In my opinion, this course lacks case studies that allow student to link the model to the real-world problem, making it hard to understand which model should we apply in which situation.

By Pallavi S

Nov 02, 2016

Lecture presentation is very very robotic. It's hard to follow the lecture without proper diagrams or examples.

By pengwei

Jul 28, 2016

The lecture just reads books.

By Neal K

Nov 27, 2018

Huge waste of time....course covers nothing substantive. It takes a very interesting subject, software product management, and transforms it into the world's most boring thing. Not to mention, the content itself - pretty useless, in my opinion. Come on Coursera and U of A - I expected better from both of you!

By Задойный А

Nov 19, 2015

very bad, useless course. Just listing the names of the methods and practices.

By Eduardo A R

Feb 22, 2016

It was too bad to not permit the students to perform the quizzes! Only if we pay for them! I thought the payment was for the certificate!

By Ravitosh D

Dec 25, 2018

Great material to enhance your career.

By Hend A

Dec 12, 2018

Great informative course. I learnt a lot of new concepts here with very simple and to-the-point examples

By Terence L

Feb 04, 2019

Great explanations of agile practices. Good use of examples. Clearly articulated.

By Sam W

Feb 05, 2019

A very detailed and informative course on the Agile development practices. Covered almost every aspect of agile development that is used today!

By Aldo Z

Feb 04, 2019

Very easy to follow and great material to deepen understanding

By PRASANTH.E

Jan 26, 2019

Nicely framed course. Got an idea about agile software development processes.

By Luis R S M

Nov 11, 2018

Wow, I like it!!.. It help me to learn better practices to build better software!

By Nora C

Nov 10, 2018

Focused, relevant, well delivered. Strongly recommend.

By Alexey V

Nov 12, 2018

Very interesting and very useful course.

By Oleksandra S

Nov 13, 2018

That was amazing!

I learned lots of new useful information!

Never thought the product manager does so much work on the project:)

By Manuel C E

Nov 14, 2018

The best thing is to witness professionals with real experience showing you the big picture and the details.

By TONY

Jan 08, 2019

Since I am a new Software Development student I really enjoyed learning about something new yet somewhat related to simple project management. I studied Business software applications and would like to refine my skills in Software and the processes involved in software projects and the requirements and skills necessary.

I look forward to gaining more valuable skills moving forward.....

By Dario C S

Feb 14, 2019

wonderful course, it opened my mind

By Alina Z

Feb 20, 2019

Very good

By Lucas D P

Feb 18, 2019

Practical and engaging. Great instructors.

By Rovshan S

Feb 27, 2019

V

By karthikeyan s

Mar 01, 2019

Very Informative, eager to learn more on it.

By Oliver O O

Mar 06, 2019

Nice delivery. I liked the way the tests are structured to test knowledge gained.