Back to Studying at Japanese Universities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Studying at Japanese Universities by The University of Tokyo

Are you interested in studying at Japanese universities? Do you want to learn about Japan’s university application and enrollment processes, as well as the types of programs on offer? This course will help you to both discover great programs offered by different Japanese universities and prepare a study plan through project-based learning. We introduce a number of options to match a variety of goals, from full degree to non-degree programs, programs taught in English, as well as short-term programs in Japan. During the course, international students at UTokyo will provide you with useful information and advice to start you on the path to studying in Japan. At the end of this course, you will produce a draft of your action plan for applying to Japanese universities. The overall goal of the course is to start you off on the right foot to a happy, productive and fulfilling student life in Japan!...

RJ

Sep 17, 2017

Detailed and very helpful! This course really helped me gain insight on what to prepare to apply for Japanese universities and also Japanese culture and lifestyle!

LA

Mar 15, 2017

The couse was awesome! I was able to get to know more about studying at Japanese universities! Hope everyone who participated could go to Japan in the future!

1 - 25 of 73 Reviews for Studying at Japanese Universities

By Seonghyun P

Apr 02, 2019

A great course that gives me lots of information not just by documents but the experiences from students who are from University of Tokyo which impressed me and inspired me to be a great student like them.

By Athena G W

Mar 18, 2019

This course was very helpful and insightful, it's really helped me think more about my future studies and broaden my horizons.

By Severino P N N

Oct 21, 2018

best

By Shaylah G

Nov 05, 2018

Really great. The instructors are absolutely amazing. The course truly gives out general, and extra information for future students or just students who are thinking about japan schooling. just over all cant complain about the course. Amazing 100%

By Xiaoyang

Aug 13, 2017

informative indeed. I love this course

Mar 14, 2017

It was an amazing course . I would recommend it to anyone who wants to go to Japan as an international student . It provides many essential information.

By Nwosu M O

Jan 19, 2017

i recommend this to all who use japanese product. I love Japan.

By Saadoon B

Nov 25, 2016

Very informative. I recommend this course to any one who is apply in Japanese University

By Jiayi L

Jun 01, 2017

very good course

By Nairit B

Feb 08, 2017

A very informative course for those who dreams about studying in Japanese universities.

By Ishwag J

Oct 12, 2016

I would really like to study in this course but I can't just pay the fee without knowing if it can help me or not.

By Nandhini R

Mar 08, 2017

Great experience in learning about the Universities of Japan from the international students perspective.

By Nurlana J

Sep 06, 2017

Good Job and good project of University of Tokyo.

By Mateo F L S

Jul 31, 2017

It brings you important information if you want to sutudy abroad in Japan

By Valeria M

Apr 22, 2018

хщгпжафцлдфоаРЫ]ВФУАЫВ

By Thamirez R D

Jan 31, 2017

I'm so grateful about this course, I've learnt a lot.

By Kashish S

Mar 09, 2017

A good course, helped me learn a lot of things for coming to japan

By Hamma R

Apr 05, 2018

i am so thankfull and happy

By Swee Y K

May 03, 2018

It is a well designed course with short video clips interspersed with activities such as quizzes or reflections and action plans. There are several peer-reviews which help provide a wider variety of opinions. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in Japan!

By lian

May 16, 2017

o curso é muito bom para podermos conhecer um pouco mais sobre como funcionam os cursos no Japão e como podemos nus preparar para ingressarmos no tão sonhado curso nesse país que detêm uma cultura tão diferente da cultura ocidental

By Sanjana K

Sep 18, 2017

I found this course very informative and interesting. I had lot of fun finishing the course.