Back to Studying at Japanese Universities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Studying at Japanese Universities by The University of Tokyo

Are you interested in studying at Japanese universities? Do you want to learn about Japan’s university application and enrollment processes, as well as the types of programs on offer? This course will help you to both discover great programs offered by different Japanese universities and prepare a study plan through project-based learning. We introduce a number of options to match a variety of goals, from full degree to non-degree programs, programs taught in English, as well as short-term programs in Japan. During the course, international students at UTokyo will provide you with useful information and advice to start you on the path to studying in Japan. At the end of this course, you will produce a draft of your action plan for applying to Japanese universities. The overall goal of the course is to start you off on the right foot to a happy, productive and fulfilling student life in Japan!...

RJ

Sep 17, 2017

Detailed and very helpful! This course really helped me gain insight on what to prepare to apply for Japanese universities and also Japanese culture and lifestyle!

LA

Mar 15, 2017

The couse was awesome! I was able to get to know more about studying at Japanese universities! Hope everyone who participated could go to Japan in the future!

1 - 25 of 73 Reviews for Studying at Japanese Universities

By Nazlı C O

Mar 04, 2019

This course provides important information regarding studying in Japan. The most helpful part for me was where the international students share their experiences. It is very hard to find such first hand info online. Also the links to important e-docs such as JASSO website, MEXT scholarship info etc. makes it easy for an outsider to sort things out. I recommend every student who is considering Japan as their next destination to take this course.

By Athena G W

Mar 18, 2019

This course was very helpful and insightful, it's really helped me think more about my future studies and broaden my horizons.

By Seonghyun P

Apr 02, 2019

A great course that gives me lots of information not just by documents but the experiences from students who are from University of Tokyo which impressed me and inspired me to be a great student like them.

By Severino P N N

Jul 14, 2018

The best! :)

By Xiaoyang

Aug 13, 2017

informative indeed. I love this course

Mar 14, 2017

It was an amazing course . I would recommend it to anyone who wants to go to Japan as an international student . It provides many essential information.

By Saadoon B

Nov 25, 2016

Very informative. I recommend this course to any one who is apply in Japanese University

By Jiayi L

Feb 27, 2018

Excellent!

By Larissa C M F

Apr 04, 2017

Muito bom!

By Nairit B

Feb 08, 2017

A very informative course for those who dreams about studying in Japanese universities.

By Ishwag J

Oct 12, 2016

I would really like to study in this course but I can't just pay the fee without knowing if it can help me or not.

By 沈君妍

Feb 05, 2017

很有用

By Nandhini R

Mar 08, 2017

Great experience in learning about the Universities of Japan from the international students perspective.

By Rina J

Sep 17, 2017

By Nguyễn N A

Dec 23, 2016

Excellent for the students

By Nwosu M O

Jan 19, 2017

i recommend this to all who use japanese product. I love Japan.

By Sebastianus v H

Oct 23, 2016

Offers practical information on studying in Japan and why to study there in the first place

By Valeria M

Apr 22, 2018

хщгпжафцлдфоаРЫ]ВФУАЫВ

By Jennifer V

Jun 12, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It may not be specific in some areas, but it is definitely a good way to make the first step in making an action plan for studying in Japan. IT uses actual student accounts to give insight into what it is really like to live and study in Japan. You learn a great deal about the basics of studying and applying for Japanese Universities as an International student. The classes are also full of people from various places around the world. IT's wonderful.

By AISSAOUI A

Nov 26, 2016

Hi;

I am so so happy but what is the next step to study in Japan??

By Maestro S

Nov 23, 2016

great course

By Kuan Y N

Nov 25, 2016

I've used this course as a guideline to sort out a quite details plan to further my studies in Japan. All the contents covered are very useful and practical, you can apply it straight away in the assignment part.

By Ahmed S M

Jun 01, 2017

very good course

By Mohammed G T A

Oct 27, 2016

its great and helpful

By Nurlana J

Sep 06, 2017

Good Job and good project of University of Tokyo.