Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 19, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

326 - 350 of 1,468 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Chinweike O

Jan 28, 2019

This course is an eye opener as to the mistakes most corporations make with regards aligning their business, brand and behavior. My sincere gratitude to Prof Nader Travassoli for putting this together.

By ENRIQUE A A M

Feb 15, 2021

Without a doubt, one of the best courses I have taken, a lot of work, reflection and new friends. Thank you Phd Dr Nader Tavassoli for sharing so much experience and knowledge. See you at the next one.

By Gokce T

Jun 9, 2020

excellent professor to start with. His lectures, the interviews he provided, his assignments were so on point - i am done knowing that i got so much more than just reading a book about this topic.

By Harnoor S S

Apr 3, 2020

Very Interesting and fun course and great explanation by the instructor. Just the interview videos were a bit too many and too long which could be reduced.

Overall had a great time doing this course.

By Sherry G

Nov 4, 2019

If you're a newbie, this course is perfect, if your're a professional, this course is an awesome refresher and if you're a brand manager, this course will help you understand your brand even better

By Rakesh A

Aug 25, 2019

Thanks a ton to professor Nader Tavassoli for such a great MOOC. It is really going to make a profound impact on the way we design and deliver the brand experience as a whole for the people around.

By Fatima C D G

Sep 6, 2020

Immensely grateful to the teacher for sharing their knowledge in the most didactic way possible! Excellent agenda and great handling of the subject. I hope it is not the only brand course I teach!

By Cata D

Nov 2, 2020

I enjoyed the course because it is very practical and entertaining. I am very disappointed that some people do not take it seriously as I encounter a good number of plagiarism in the assignments.

By Davide C

Apr 17, 2020

The professor is the top. Maybe he could be a bit more deeply analyzer in some aspects. Overall, this is the best course you can find if you are not familiar with the economics-managerial world.

By Elena H

Jun 14, 2020

I recommend this for anyone interested in branding, professor Tavassoli's approach is eye-opening, he has a gift for delivering that makes it very pleasant to participate in this 5 week course.

By Samuel M C

Feb 11, 2021

Very well structured, the teacher is a nice one, i really enjoyed some of the interviews aswell, overall an excelent experience for someone interested in marketing and in company health aswell

By Alok M

May 3, 2020

The course categorically covers all the relevant metrics of Branding in all aspects of Business. Very relevant examples with lots of learning. Its the best virtual training for aspiring ones!!

By sagar s

Sep 1, 2020

The more I say the less it signifies the immense knowledge and experience I had from this mooch. A very big thanks to the coursera team for providing me the opportunity to go for the course.

By ABHISHEK G

Jul 18, 2020

Nader Sir taught all the concepts with examples and this add picture to my understanding and gave many new learnings about the topic.Thankyou Nader Sir & Coursera for such an awesome course

By Michael O

Jun 23, 2020

I learnt a lot in this course, which would, no doubt, enhance the ability to perform in the field which I currently find myself. Excellent delivery by Nader Tavassoli. 10/10, would recommend

By Justine N

Mar 29, 2020

This course is great if you feel like your thinking pattern has become complacent. If you are looking for "new" questions to ask this is the course. It has helped free me from my idea block.

By Prabhashi N

Sep 29, 2020

I was so interested in Brand Management but didn't get a chance to learned about it. Have to thanks the Coursera, gave me this chance, and the lecturer. His way of explaining was excellent.

By Maisum M

Aug 9, 2020

Well First of All i would like to thanks my instructors , a very nice and polite teacher , the way of his Presentations and teaching was very much Excellent , course was very beneficial .

By Iliana A H

Jul 19, 2020

Dear Professor Tavassoli, this is the best course I have attended, thank you for the significant and purposeful learning. Best regards. Iliana Alcaraz Hess- Mexico- www.hesstourism.com

By Lalit B

This MOOC conducted by Mr. Nadar has very very enlightening giving us the right knowledge of Brand culture and the shift of brand culture from traditional to the professional brand culture.

By Omolara D

Feb 4, 2019

Very interesting approach to brand management, i liked the reflection assignments at the end of each module. thumbs up! i would like to attend the London Business School physically one day.

By PAULO A B P

Jan 27, 2021

A passionate course. It was worth a lot to have done. It changed many preconceived ideas. It was worth the investment. It has many good examples that make the message easy to assimilate.

By Natalia S C M

Sep 9, 2020

I'm a third semester Marketing student and this course really helped me. All of the concepts were very interesting and professor Tavassoli's way of explaining made it easy to understand.

By PATRICIO E P C

Jan 6, 2021

One of the best courses that I have made tru Coursera. Great teacher with a simple and clear lenguaje to explain all the topics that where treated. I started to follows him in Twitter.