Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 19, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

301 - 325 of 1,462 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Iuliana M

Jan 8, 2021

Excellent! I am so happy that I discovered this course. Its will help me in my job with my customers, and I hope to launch courses about personal branding, having as a background this course.

Thank you, professor!

By Vatsal M

Sep 12, 2020

a great course curated by prof. Nader, of LBE. This course has expanded for me the horizons and understanding of branding for me, and has added tremendous amounts of value which can not be quantified by any Means.

By Diego D

Jul 19, 2020

Fantastic! This MOOC is complete and perfectly explained. I liked the way multiple present cases were shown as examples. I'd definitely recommend this course to everybody interested in brands and brand management.

By Micah R

Feb 2, 2021

This is a course that will be very helpful to those seeking to better their skills in brand management. It offers new perspectives on how a brand is developed and how it relates to the business and its consumers.

By Dwayne P

Dec 15, 2020

I think this course was beautifully crafted by the professor, He was clear, inviting, and very knowledgeable. I like that he is not old school but u to the times. Love the interviews he did. Well done. Thank you!

By Mariano P R

May 22, 2020

Great and useful course, the examples are perfect and the tools about marketing and very helpful. I just feel more motivate it to develop the brand image in my own company and feel more confident to lead my team

By Sade B

May 23, 2020

This course was Amazing. I have learned so many different avenues and ways of how to define and look at brands. The instructor was great and very detailed. The information was very relatable and understandable.

By Rita A

Aug 17, 2018

Very good content and professionals. Good for communcation students who want to learn more about Marketing. Good for Marketing student who want to have a different and more real perspective of Brand Management.

By Claudia G

Feb 27, 2021

The course was perfect, the teacher explained everything in such a detailed and simple way that a person outside the area could easily understand, highly recommended, totally satisfied with everything learned.

By RAJ F

Mar 31, 2020

It helped me understand Brand Management in the real sense and how the customer experience and its journey is what matters, was very crucial to learn along with those great examples and an awesome explanation.

By Aesha A

Sep 22, 2020

The way Prof. Nader taught this course will leaves an impression on you and helps you remember all the important concepts much more easily. It is a fun way to learn and I would love to keep learning from him.

By VEDERE V R

Nov 21, 2020

Professor Nader Tavassoli has been really helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

By Fahmid S H

Jun 13, 2020

I think it is the best online course on brand management. It is very much simple and organized. I am not a business graduate but I understood every bit of it. A BIG THANKS TO MR. NADER! U ARE SIMPLY AWESOME!

By Forum V

May 22, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this course. Prof. Tavassoli, the simplicity and finesse with which you have exaplained complex concepts is amazing. The learnings and applications are very relevant and apt!

By Samuel N

Feb 28, 2021

Most comprehensive in depth course I have attended.Thoroughly and carefully delivered with great attention to detail by Professor Nader Tavassoli. Excellent presentations. Smart and progressive material.

By Angelica S

Oct 17, 2020

Excellent course, I've been in marketing for 20 years and this was an excellent refresher about what makes a good brand, a LEADING brand. Nader Travassoli is absolutely superb. Highly recommend his course.

By Samhita S

Apr 20, 2020

I had a wonderful experience learning about aligning your business, Brand and Behaviour through this course. Really enjoyed Professor Tavassoli's way of teaching and felt super connected through this MOOC!

By Lina V

Dec 11, 2020

The lecturer is fantastic! He is easy to understand, gives plenty of interesting examples and manages to hold the listeners attention. Content of the course is also excellent. I´m glad I joined this MOOC!

By Alejandra G M

It was a revealing experience, as a hospitality professional it can be very helpful and provide ideas on better ways to create experiences, improve consumer's journeys and even explore other career paths.

By sahil a

The examples, Peer graded assignments and also the interviews with different corporate leaders was overall a great experience. Special thanks to Prof. Nader Tavassoli for making it so simple to understand

By Camila G

Oct 16, 2020

I am very impressed with the user experience and content of this course. Professor Nader Tavassoli managed to bring relevant information in a very clear way. I'll definitely take other courses like this.

By Ajay P

Aug 25, 2020

I had a good experience learning from the London school of business through coursera . I got to know new things from the course which might help in my future business so I thank you for this opportunity.

By Tuhinsuvra D

This was a fantastic course with tonnes of examples, lot of interesting topics and beautiful explanation. This course also helped me to understand the importance of aligning business, brand and behavior.

By Aura M A

This course has been one of the best decisions that I've ever done. The amount of information delivered, topics, interviews and examples were great and beyond to my expectations. 100% super recommended.

By Chinweike O

Jan 28, 2019

This course is an eye opener as to the mistakes most corporations make with regards aligning their business, brand and behavior. My sincere gratitude to Prof Nader Travassoli for putting this together.