Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 20, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

PG

Apr 14, 2020

well researched and well compiled topics.\n\nI would like to suggest some case studies of other continents too, as its a course with global audience.\n\nThank you Nader and the team for your efforts.

176 - 200 of 1,071 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Kami

May 05, 2020

Absolutely brilliant! Perfect balance between the lectures, interviews and assignments. Above all, I loved that it is more case study embedded, rather than theory heavy and the from the outset it aims to bring the new ideas on the subjects.

By Gloria A

Sep 23, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Professor Nader Tavassoli is very engaging and his descriptions and examples leave vivid images and enable clear understanding of concepts that translate well for all including non-marketing professionals

By Munira S

Jun 29, 2020

I am very fortunate that i got the opportunity to enroll i this course. My professor Nader Tavassoli was an amazing teacher. I've got to learn a lot and enriched my knowledge from him. I am very thankful to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Soulin D

Apr 26, 2020

I have enjoyed this course, it is really well adapted to a global audience with so many interviews, testimonials of successful companies as best practices. The professor speaks universal language in terms of examples. Recommended class !

By Vignesh R M

Jan 02, 2020

I liked this course. the videos were really informative and I managed to use it quite a bit when I was working. Videos really helped me to remember more better and it helped to answer the questions that was asked of me with relative ease.

By John O

Jul 31, 2020

Presentation was top notch. I loved the fact that concepts were grounded in relatable examples and experiences. Would recommend it to anyone interested in understanding what makes a successful organization from the branding perspective.

By Bettyboop S

Mar 23, 2020

I am really happy that i had a possibility to take park in this course. I learned very lot, and it really changed my point of view about branding. Professor Nader Tavassoli is an awsome teacher! Thank you very much for the possibility !

By Panagiotis K

Jul 27, 2019

Excellent course which combines knowledge and real case studies. A great overview of brand management with tools and concepts which make the course easy to understand and on the same time give you the techniques to apply the knowledge.

By Carina R

Jul 13, 2020

Coursera is practically a helpful, insightful and informative Platform for those business students, businessmen and entrepreneurs. The professor, Nader Tavassoli is great! has a lot to share and thank you for the insights. Godspeed!

By Susana A

Jul 01, 2020

Excellent course! Well designed, well structured, wonderful teacher, challenging quizzes and a MUST for those who want to learn more about Brand Management! Thank you Professor Nader Tavassoli for being a magnificent professional!

By Vikas A

This is the best course on brand management. Thanks a lot to Mr. Nader Tavassoli who left no stone unturned to broadly explain the concepts involve in brand management using various examplpes, case studies and corporate interviews.

By THIAGO A

Sep 28, 2020

Brilliant course! Professor Nader Tavassoli brings us great brand management insights through a contemporary view of brand management. There are great content of videos, and interviews with the most relevant names of the industry.

By Silondile J

Sep 18, 2020

This is an incredible course! I'm motivated to take these learnings into the next phase of my career. Nader Tavassoli is a top tier lecturer and because of this course - I now have a desire to study at the London Bussiness School!

By dhruvi s

Jun 27, 2020

Well structured and Very insightful course. Concepts are thoroughly explained and communicated well. The best part of this course is the industry interviews that give great insights into how the concepts taught works in real life.

By Althea C

Apr 27, 2020

Professor N. Tavassoli did an excellent job with this MOOC, brilliant professional who demonstrates knowledge and experience and who also went the extra mile to ensure the course would be easily understood by people at all levels.

Sep 20, 2020

I personally gained a lot of knowledge from this MOOC by professor Nader Tavasolli.

Very insightful, based off modern concepts and quite easy to understand.

Toatally worth it.

Thank you so much professor Nader, with all due respect.

By Yelena T

Jun 28, 2020

The best online course i've ever tried. Content is very interesting and useful, especially examples and MOOCs. This course inspires to try all concepts in real life. I'm very thankful to have an opportunity to join this course.

By SHIRVARI G

Dec 30, 2019

The course has helped me a lot in many ways. It has created more thrust in me for the genre of brand management and marketing and I am looking forward to do more courses in this area and will try to excel further in this segment.

By Dalia E K

Jun 11, 2020

I am not a person who can easily enjoy studying specially online , but this course got me hooked till the last bit. the MOOC added a lot to my knowledge and background .. loved Dr Nader’s way and hope to join more of his courses

By Isabel G

Mar 03, 2020

Gostei do professor, Nader Tavassoli, do nível de entendimento que ele tem sobre o assunto. Mesmo com apenas 5 semanas, o conteúdo do curso não é superficial. Inclusive se tivesse mais tempo de curso seria ainda mais proveitoso.

By Reuben J C

Jul 30, 2020

It was a great experience. I always wanted to learn with real life examples and case studies which was provided by this course in abundance. Thank you Nader sir for your wonderful explanation, it was really great and enjoyable.

By Srinivasan M

Jul 16, 2020

This is a well structured course that touches upon several key themes. My suggestion would be to add a chapter on what digital strategies and how digital marketing techniques should be leveraged to further the brand value.

By Ferich Y

Nov 20, 2019

I have just started the class and it's absolutely amazing ! The teacher is an amazing soul who explains things so clearly, and he even runs some interviews with real CEO's and entrepreneurs. Thank you for your amazing work !

By Austin J

May 08, 2019

This course really assists well with overall understanding of Brands, as well as contemporary differences in how they are managed. Up to date, and well explained with great visuals, there is an abundance of clothes hangers.

By Eleni x

Mar 04, 2020

This course helped me a lot to clearly understand everything about branding. My studies are on Marketing & Communication field, however I learned many new things. I feel like I have my Master degree! Thank you Mr Tavassoli.