Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 19, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

201 - 225 of 1,445 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Alyshah

Apr 16, 2020

Absolutely phenomenal course. Dives deep into the A to Z of brand management. Nader is an amazing professor. The best part of this course is the way real life examples were brought into theoretical concepts, especially via interviews of C-Level people at brand companies

By Lorrin P

This course has opened my mind up to many things! Going into it with little to no knowledge on corporate branding and things of that sort I did not know what to expect. However, I come out of this course wiser and ready to take on new things! Thank you professor Nader.

By Vlada S

Nov 24, 2020

This was much more then I could imagine! So interesting! The course included so many interesting examples and the teaching level is very high. I was looking for more branding courses from London business school but couldn't find, hope there will be more in the future.

By Dheeraj K

Sep 30, 2020

Very useful course that has a holistic approach to cover all aspects. I am a creative and content professional but this course has opened my mind to think deeper about brands when building media solutions. The instructor tone of voice, pace and smile is pleasant :-)

By Arif u H

Mar 25, 2020

I'm student of Entrepreneurship but this course was eye opening for me. It was very insightful and it sensitized me to key role of HR to deliver on the brand promise and provide customers delightful and memorable experience. Thank you LBS and Prof. Nader Tassavoli.

By Fernando V

Sep 29, 2020

After 5 weeks, just have to say a big thank you for professor Nader Tavassoli, University of London and Coursera for this great opportunity. Valuable and rich content, interviews, business cases. Happy to finish this challenge and looking forward for the next one!

By Octavio A

Aug 31, 2020

This is definitely a good decision for those wanting to expand their limits and overcome few old'style ideas in regards Brand marketing. A refreshment for the knowledge to acquire during these disruption times where everything is interconnected at a global basis.

By GLORIA M M C

Aug 5, 2020

The course is excellent. The concepts are explained really good with clearly examples. Also, I think the many interviews with employee from different business helps a lot to understand how the theory fit in the real world and how they have to adapt in each sector.

By Suee C

Mar 6, 2020

I always wanted to take a brand management course while I've working for brand space. This course taught me clear perspective with refined words and explained the process how to build brand image. Thank you prof. Tavassoli. I enjoyed a lot throughout this course.

By SHAHIN A

Jan 13, 2019

I am very much happy that I learned lots of

Things from this course.It will help my career in future. On the other hand, I am so happy that I got a certificate from well known and renowned university in England.I know this University of London since my childhood.

By David T

Jan 29, 2021

An exceptionally well structured, presented and very manageable introduction to Brand Management. Professor Tavassoli's approach really engages course participants. I work in international education and this has proven to be a very useful and interesting insight.

By Malik B A K

Aug 23, 2020

I really enjoyed this MOOC. I thought it was well planned and layed out, easy for me to follow. The work load (H.W. & Quiz) was just enough, so i could finish everything with enough time, learn about the topics and not feel over loaded and rushed. it was Awesome.

By IVAN B

Nov 24, 2020

Precious course, catered to seasoned professionals in marketing and executives. Deep-dive into brand value and brand management. Interesting concept of employee-based brand equity and filled with high caliber interviewees from some of the most admired companies.

By Liliana P

Nov 16, 2020

Thank you Professor Tavassoli for this amazing course and to share with me your knowledge. Great compliments for your preparation and professionality. I really appreciated your lessons and explanations.

Hope to have the possibility to follow many other courses!

By Jugjot S W

In a short MOOC, this course is perfectly curated to make one understand the various stages of Brand building & the nuances that make the same happen! Thank you Prof Nader for putting this amazing course together! Recommend for any brand building enthusiast ...

By Madalene G

Jul 16, 2020

Professor Nader Tavassoli does a wonderful job of explaining important Marketing and Branding practices while also keeping the course very engaging. I highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in the business field-you will learn valuable information!

By Veronica F

Jul 6, 2020

It was a great course, I learned a lot, and for me is very helpful that every concept had a real-life example, I will develop everything I learned in the company I work with, I obtained great ideas from this course! And now I'm a fan of London Business School!

By Gabriel G

Jun 23, 2020

I've been working in the marketing field for 8 years and this course completely shifted the way I looked at branding, and how I do things at the office. While the course does not offer much guidance on techniques, the mind-shift was worth it. Thanks to Nader!

By Sanjay P

May 16, 2020

This course takes you through the dept of the brand management right from business till behavior with many different frameworks

This course is holistic in its approach and interviews with CEO of few companies adds practical values to the theoretical concepts

By Lara P

Jul 5, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the lecturer's openness and expanse knowledge of the marketing field. Would love to be in a lecture hall and to engage even more. It was very insightful and very interesting. Definitely can see myself leaning towards a marketing career

By Kunika

Jun 29, 2020

The MOOC on Brand Management was very insightful. Our instructor Nader Tavassoli provided multiple practical, relatable examples to take us through the concepts. The interviews with various industry experts was engaging. Thanks, for a wonderful experience.

By nadia r

Aug 31, 2020

It's really helpful. I'm not learning about brand and business related in my college, this is really helpful for me to learning something new. Because I want to make a brand someday, and this course help me to understand about the business and brand more.

By Abigail A

Jun 4, 2020

This course really helps me to understand the importance of brand management, how to build a brand, and maintaining the brand. The teacher also gives the materials in easy way, easy to understand, and giving a real life example of a brand in every module.

By Manuela G

Jul 23, 2020

I learned a lot doing this course. The material was well explain and the additional readings was a fantastic way of supporting the content of the course. The instructor explained everything in a concise manner.

I would definitely enroll in another course.

By Doris M C

Jul 3, 2020

I am truly grateful for this great opportunity -- I learned so much and the course even encourages me to take my learning and growth another step further. Thanks a million to Prof. Nader for taking the time to share his wealth of knowledge to the world.