Back to C for Everyone: Structured Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Structured Programming by University of California, Santa Cruz

In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. You will also get an introduction to more advanced programming in C++ in the final module. This is a continuation of C for Everyone: Fundamentals, which you should take before beginning this course. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MB

Jul 06, 2020

A very detailed course, thoroughly loved it Professor Ira Pohl is a wonderful teacher. Damn I love him. I'm gonna move onto C++ now, time to really up the ante

RG

Jun 27, 2020

Amazing course. It was an excellent introduction to the basics of programming. I think this is the best way to start a journey in coding.

1 - 25 of 88 Reviews for C for Everyone: Structured Programming

By Muhammad A S B

Jul 06, 2020

By Samridha D

Jan 09, 2020

Very Good Course for those who want to study C programming in detail

By MEDA U K R

Mar 31, 2020

it is the best oppurtunity to learn different courses

By Shaik G A

Mar 31, 2020

A GOOD PLATFORM TO LEARN

By Dmitriy R

May 13, 2020

Code upload (tasks) doesn't work. Honor tasks completed, but not rated because the major part of the participants - guys from India and their English too poor to uinderstand the task and rate another participants.

By Alejandro F N

May 01, 2020

There are a lot of errors in the systems that allows you to upload the code and it is terribly shown to the other students. Besides that, the course is excelent and I highly recommend it.

By Amine B A

Jan 25, 2020

i am pleased that i have followed this course . It was really useful and well elaborated

thanks alot

By Kouakou R K

*****Best C programming class ever, part 2 of 2. I learnt so much. This course and especially the book that was written by the instructor put things right in your mind by teaching you with crystal clear examples hard to get concepts, of low level programming. I bought the book, read it with ease, it's fantastic. Thanks much!!!****

By Chua C T

Prof Pohl has helped beginners like myself to better understand the use of structure programming in C in this course. Besides primitive data types, struct type are typical tools for solving data used in everyday life such as Day of the week, linked list, binary trees. Great course!!

By Rutuja M G

Jun 27, 2020

By AKURATHI R P S

May 16, 2020

this online course helps me a lot beacause i have learnt a lot in this .this helps me to grab grip in my subject

By Kushal K

Jul 14, 2020

Thanks Prof. Ira for wonderful lectures and giving the insightful knowledge "Structured Programming"

By sidharth a v

This course was very useful for my in improving my skills in the c programming.

By Ashleena A

Apr 15, 2020

This course has been taught interestingly. Helped me to learn new concepts.

By ENTC_B29_Nikhita _

It really helped to gain sufficient knowledge about Structured Programming

By Sai T b

Apr 30, 2020

Thank you coursera for makeing c language easy of videos detailed explaned

By m v

I thank Professor for helping us to learn more concepts in detail

By Sowmyasri M

May 15, 2020

Very good course to improve grt algorithm.Definitely recommend.

By Телюева Е П

Jun 21, 2020

Very useful and interesting course! Thanks a lot, Ira Pohl!

By Цховребов А К

Jun 07, 2020

That was a really good resource to practice your skills.

By MOHAMMED Z

May 15, 2020

Professionally guided by most experienced professor.

By Nilesh A

Jun 03, 2020

Excellent arrangement of assignment and questions

By swetha b

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By Vytla. a

It is very interesting and exciting course...

By Het D

The course is worth for all the developers.