Back to C for Everyone: Structured Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Structured Programming by University of California, Santa Cruz

In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. You will also get an introduction to more advanced programming in C++ in the final module. This is a continuation of C for Everyone: Fundamentals, which you should take before beginning this course. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

KM

Oct 25, 2020

It is an excellent course to consolidate topics and knowledge in C. For this course it is preferable to have basic knowledge of C, HONOR exercises are very good and keep you busy solving them.

MB

Jul 06, 2020

A very detailed course, thoroughly loved it Professor Ira Pohl is a wonderful teacher. Damn I love him. I'm gonna move onto C++ now, time to really up the ante

51 - 75 of 92 Reviews for C for Everyone: Structured Programming

By Uppalapati. S S

Great

By Jaladi N

Jul 15, 2020

good

By Muga v

Jun 23, 2020

good

By maripalli s

Jun 19, 2020

good

By ramavath p

Jun 19, 2020

Good

By Vineetha B

Jun 18, 2020

good

By aithagoni m

good

By kotagundla G

May 08, 2020

Good

By KANCHAM N

May 06, 2020

Good

By PENTA U N H

May 03, 2020

Good

By Venkata r D

Apr 30, 2020

Good

By Gunnamareddy A

Apr 29, 2020

Good

By INDURI S C

Apr 15, 2020

Good

By Eshitha K

Apr 06, 2020

good

By R.Sudha K

Mar 28, 2020

G

By Suhas S V

Jul 12, 2020

I really liked the course structure. It's pretty much everything we need to know in C after part A of this course. I just felt that the course escalated to complicated topics a bit too fast. I wish there was some more introductory videos. Also, the assignment submission system has to be fixed. Other than that, great course and instructor!

By Arkadeep D

Apr 11, 2020

The course is good. The instructor is too slow and sometimes you feel sleepy. I had basic idea and understanding of C programing so it wasn't tough for me. Else for beginners this course is not ideal. Honors assignment is very tough I myself couldn't solve it. But if one has interest then can dig a bit more to find the answer.