Back to Conversational English Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conversational English Skills by Tsinghua University

4.4

Do you want to communicate with English speakers fluently? Welcome to our course. The course consists of 6 units with different topics: meeting new people, the people in your life, eating in and eating out, the reason to learn English, good times and bad times, and hobbies. From this course, you will have a good knowledge of conversational English skills in your daily life. We invite you to learn with our teachers and friends from different countries in the videos, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and Columbia. Are you ready? Let’s go!...

BS

Oct 09, 2019

This course was just amazing with good teachers that provided us relevant topics.\n\nIt was a pleasure to take this course and I would like to recommend it to all English loves.

KC

Feb 24, 2020

I is very helpful for me to understand English and communicate with people

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Conversational English Skills

By Felipe N

Aug 04, 2019

This course is amazing! I will miss it because I learned a lot things. For example, new slang words used in English "Sweet tooth, fussy eater, adventure eater [...]".

All this is quite interesting to study because it is widely used in the English language and here I learned a lot of cool things.

Finally, with this course I can communicate with people in English and be able to talk about various topics with them, such as their hobbies, favorite foods, favorite places and more.

Thanks a million!

By emerita t c

Apr 26, 2019

This is my first course that I signed up for. it is very good and interesting.

By Enayet K A

Aug 30, 2019

This course will be helpful for me.

By El-shaymaa A E H E

Sep 01, 2019

I really enjoyed this... Thank you all.

By Nguyen M H

Jul 30, 2019

Exelent

By Hasan H A

Jul 19, 2019

please add more conversation video

By Faizan A

Jul 14, 2019

It's mainly for chines and who has a grip on the English but want to communicate to English natives.

By Fabio E D U

Aug 14, 2019

Me encanto el curso, he aprendido un monton durante este tiempo y el razon por la cual me inscribi en el proximo nivel.

I love it, in a few weeks I practice my English and understand many things than before I don't know it

By fatma m

Sep 04, 2019

Thanks for this course

By Nourhan A A A

Sep 03, 2019

good

By Boukari S

Sep 01, 2019

GOOD

By Regiane d S F L

Jan 17, 2020

This is a good resource to practice English reading and listening. This is not the best resource if you are aiming to learn more English grammar. Final assignments require some knowledge that is not discussed during the course. Final assignments also lack in detail. As a constructive note, the course could improve by providing more clarity to what is asked by the student on each activity. Also, it would help if texts were better punctuated. Overall, I appreciate the opportunity and the course helped me improve my communication skills in English.

By Bouba S

Sep 08, 2019

This is fantastic

By Salwa E A m E

Sep 18, 2019

Good

By THAER A

Nov 02, 2019

There are not enough participants in the course to review assignments

By shimaa e