Back to Conversational English Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conversational English Skills by Tsinghua University

4.4

Do you want to communicate with English speakers fluently? Welcome to our course. The course consists of 6 units with different topics: meeting new people, the people in your life, eating in and eating out, the reason to learn English, good times and bad times, and hobbies. From this course, you will have a good knowledge of conversational English skills in your daily life. We invite you to learn with our teachers and friends from different countries in the videos, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and Columbia. Are you ready? Let’s go!...

HE
May 7, 2021

Thank you for this course. I have benefited from it to strengthen the skill of conversation and methods in a better and more beautiful way, in addition to great advice. Thank you from the heart.

BS
Oct 8, 2019

This course was just amazing with good teachers that provided us relevant topics.\n\nIt was a pleasure to take this course and I would like to recommend it to all English loves.

26 - 50 of 197 Reviews for Conversational English Skills

This is fantastic

By HUSSAM E

May 7, 2021

By Bhosale D B

Courses university is very important course conversation English skills

By Mr.Chaudhari A B

May 1, 2020

Nice course thanks tsinghau university for give this oppurtunity

By yaser a

Oct 2, 2019

nice and impotante

By Salwa E A m E

Sep 18, 2019

Good

By thaer a

Nov 2, 2019

There are not enough participants in the course to review assignments

By shimaa e

Sep 25, 2019

good job

By Blanca H

May 8, 2020

El curso es bueno; sin embargo dice que es nivel 1, y no es así. Es ideal para personas que ya tengan conocimientos básicos en el idioma inglés. Si estás hablas español y quieres aprender desde cero inglés, este curso no es para ti.

By el l l

Sep 21, 2020

实在是太差了,老师英语口音让人无语,尤其是课后作业的设计让我感觉是在做初中生地英语作业,完全没有体现出这个课程需要学生学习和掌握的核心知识点,简直是让人无语。

By Deepak

Feb 10, 2021

By Rodolfo V d A

Jul 15, 2020

I trully love this course! This is the first time I really began to learn that amazing language called English. Of course, I'm in the beginning of this journey, I have a lot to learn. Thank you China, Tsinghua University, and its great professors. Thanks also to Coursera.

Maybe one day I may study in this great University.

By Juan C J M

Oct 30, 2020

This course is one of my favorites because it has many themes about how to make a good conversation in English and they put emphasized in the correct form of speaking the English like a native do. Without doubts I know this course will improve your conversational English.

By Leandro R Z S

Oct 15, 2020

The course is awesome ! it introduces you to a wide of interesting topics such as international customs , different cultures , hobbies , foods. The skills you will learn are listening , speaking , english grammar. I highly recommend this course.

By Leslye M H E

Sep 22, 2020

This course is very intereseting and fulfilling. I had learned a lot about conversations. Sin duda, me ayudó mucho en mis habilidades. Lo recomiendo muchísimo. I will attend next course. Thank you!

By Braulio T

Feb 12, 2021

Este curso fue muy importante porque conoci y pratique muchas opciones de estudio, ademas es muy interactivo. Espero reservar otro espacio con otro curso. Muchas gracias.

By laura s

I really like this course! i hope one day i can go to Tsinghua University! Thanks for the opportunity, i am so happy about it!

Thanks Tsinghua University and Coursera!

By maroua b

Apr 17, 2020

This course is amazing! I will miss it because I learned a lot things. For example, new slang words used in English "Sweet tooth, fussy eater, adventure eater

By Tahyane M

Nov 2, 2020

The Conversational English Skills course was very interesting. For me the strongest point is that we can train listening with different accents in the world!

By Mohamed J O

Nov 9, 2019

I think it is a very good course and it can will be better if the student can have a pdf resume with each video course it will help us to more review

By YOGANRAJ A N

May 3, 2021

I loved the course very much and it one of the best platform to learn more about English and a great course to improve your communication skills.

By MAYANK S

Oct 23, 2020

This course will be very helpfull to those who want to speak English fluently. It also helpfull to improve listening skills in English.

By Anoop M C

Jun 15, 2020

good course. not only helps in improving the English speaking skills but also an intercultural and multicultural exposure.

By ISSADORA S A

Aug 17, 2020

Curso muy amigable. Fluye de manera muy rápida. Ayuda a soltar mucho el escuchar en inglés sin importar desde donde eres.