Back to COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers by Stanford University

COVID-19 is rapidly spreading across the globe and all providers must be prepared to recognize, stabilize and treat patients with novel coronavirus infection. Following completion of this short course physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals will have a unified, evidenced-based approach to saving the lives of patients with COVID-19, including those who are critically ill. Learning modules are broken into short videos presented in a richly illustrated and compelling manner. The course is self paced and providers can schedule their learning to fit with their schedules. Topics include symptoms and signs in patients with COVID-19, early stabilization of patients, preventing the need for intubation, and ventilator management. The best evidence and guidelines are summarized while accompanying handouts provide written learning points and links to online resources. Simple infographics are available for providers to utilize within their care facilities to educate and promote optimal care across their entire institution. To learn more about our other programs and find additional resources, please visit Stanford Emergency Medicine International (https://emed.stanford.edu/specialized-programs/international.html), The Stanford Center for Health Education (https://healtheducation.stanford.edu/), and our Digital Medic Initiative (https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/our-work/covid-19-resources/)....

D

Jul 31, 2020

This course is an interesting one,\n\nI can asses a patient with a covid_19, i can intervene by administering oxygen and can administer other medications, i can identify a covid_19 patient.

RT

Jul 25, 2020

This is very important course for all peramedic staff.thank you for your valuable information about covid-19 pendamic.through this course I learnt so many things are new.

1 - 25 of 89 Reviews for COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers

By Arthur A

Jul 21, 2020

It was a good course for me, I'm not a medical professional, however, I did learn what one might expect if hospitalized for Covid-19. Additionally, learned what a great job people in the medical field are already doing.

By Ramesh T

By Reza H

Jul 25, 2020

A great compact course presenting necessary key information a health care provider needs to know to manage COVID patients.

By Amore R D

Jul 24, 2020

This is super informative and interesting. I will surely recommend it.

Thanks Stanford University management and Coursera.

By Eric d F K

Jul 21, 2020

I loved the course I would like a contention aimed at mental health. How do I get my certificate.

By JULIO C H

Aug 03, 2020

Through this course, I have learned the various processes that need to be known in relation to patients with COVIT 19. I encourage you to continue advising so that you can have a better understanding of the different strategies that are needed to improve the health of patients.

A hug for everyone from Peru. Julio César Horna.

By Dionifel V D G

Aug 02, 2020

It's a really helpful and very informative course on COVID-19. I had a much better understanding of the disease, much more than what I thought I already know. In fact some information I know are a bit incorrect even when I tried to get my information on trusted, science based periodicals and professionals. Many, many thanks!

By Valentina C E

Aug 02, 2020

Excelente curso, fue denso pero muy explicativo y didáctico, lo recomiendo completamente. Profesionales de calidad y charlas muy completas. Es más orientado a profesionales de la salud en el área médica y enfermería, pero es importante saberlo para ampliar rubros y conocimientos.

By James P L

Jul 27, 2020

It is a great course material which is rich with latest knowledge. It empowers and extremely equips one at their own level of understanding.

I am so proud to have had undertaken this course and the tasks were so challenging

By Erick G

Aug 01, 2020

Exceptional introductory course. Although just for adults, gives a broad but clear view of the most important aspects of COVID-19 care and approach. I’ll be waiting for the same pediatrics version of this.

By Dorcas P

Jul 31, 2020

This course is an interesting one,

By Reece D

Aug 01, 2020

Absolutely excellent. Relevant and a must-do for every healthcare professional worldwide. You will learn skills that are fully transferrable beyond the scope of COVID-19

By Suklang K

Jul 24, 2020

Thank you so much Standford Emergency medicine and all the professors for giving me the chance to learn more about how to identify and manage the patient with covid 19.

By Mishal D D

Aug 05, 2020

amazing course. got to learn so many things. this course has really upgraded my knowledge. my only concern is how do i access my certificate?. i cant find it anywhere.

By Laxman G

Aug 01, 2020

I am not a Healthcare worker, but I got the big picture. The latter half of the course is like a diverse case study for medicine practitioners.

By Lian T P

Jul 25, 2020

Great course. But a little beyond the scope of a general pediatrician whose daily encounter is outpatient clinic setting.

By Daniel T

Jul 22, 2020

Great overview of COVID-19 management, from detecting and managing mild illness, to intubation and ventilator management.

By Sundaresan P

Aug 02, 2020

Very good course covering all the aspects of Covid 19, Ventilator settings, Treatment and other tests related to risks.

By MICHAEL Q A

Aug 01, 2020

Muy bueno 👍, sin embargo , debería actualizar en relación de los tratamientos alternativos en relación al covid 19

By Dr. S P

Aug 05, 2020

It is the most well drafted course on the planet for info on Covid 19. i am glad I found you. Thankyou COURSERA.

By Raju

Jul 26, 2020

Very useful online training session for all healthcare professionals. Thanks Dr. Mahadevan and Dr. Mathew team.

By Vaishnavi K

Jul 25, 2020

This is an amazing course providing all information of how to be safe and as well as treat people with Covid-19.

By MOLTUS K M

Aug 03, 2020

Very informative and eye opening, courses, weapon which can be used to save lives. Thank you very much.

By HEMAVATHY B

Aug 04, 2020

SIR .REALLY REALLY HELPS PEOPLE TO GAIN MORE KNOWLEGE IN THIS TOPIC .THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING FOR US .

By Ammar T M

Aug 05, 2020

great and very informative course, every medical student or medical professional should enroll in it