Back to COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers by Stanford University

COVID-19 is rapidly spreading across the globe and all providers must be prepared to recognize, stabilize and treat patients with novel coronavirus infection. Following completion of this short course physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals will have a unified, evidenced-based approach to saving the lives of patients with COVID-19, including those who are critically ill. Learning modules are broken into short videos presented in a richly illustrated and compelling manner. The course is self paced and providers can schedule their learning to fit with their schedules. Topics include symptoms and signs in patients with COVID-19, early stabilization of patients, preventing the need for intubation, and ventilator management. The best evidence and guidelines are summarized while accompanying handouts provide written learning points and links to online resources. Simple infographics are available for providers to utilize within their care facilities to educate and promote optimal care across their entire institution. To learn more about our other programs and find additional resources, please visit Stanford Emergency Medicine International (https://emed.stanford.edu/specialized-programs/international.html), The Stanford Center for Health Education (https://healtheducation.stanford.edu/), and our Digital Medic Initiative (https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/our-work/covid-19-resources/). Accreditation The Stanford University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Credit Designation The Stanford University School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. If you would like to earn CME credit from Stanford University School of Medicine for participating in this course, please review the information here prior to beginning the activity....

EE
May 31, 2021

Wonderful thank you. Full of great tips, well illustrated and explained systematic approach to patients with varying degrees of illness. This has increased my confidence to handle COVID-19 patients.

FK
Oct 21, 2020

The course was extremely helpful and informative. It was perfectly balanced between use of pharmacological as well as non-pharmacological interventions used for the management of COVID-19 patients.

126 - 150 of 1,007 Reviews for COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers

By manulukas

Oct 23, 2020

me ha supuesto un trabajo extra, ya que estaba por encima de lo que esperaba, pero me ha supuesto un esfuerzo para acabarlo y superarlo. me alegro superarlo.

By Brijett

Apr 30, 2021

The time spent completing this course was well worth it. The information shared were critical to the care of individuals whether they have COVID-19 or not.

By Emina M

Oct 9, 2020

I loved this course. It was mind blowing,fun,well explained,great presentation,lots of new data,protocols and best approach to help the pacient. Thank you

By Monica W

Oct 20, 2020

Very detailed. Eventhough I'm not a healthcare worker, but I find taking this course is very uselful , just in case I need to take care of my own family.

By Dr S N

May 16, 2021

Thank you Stanford and Coursera for this amazing course.

I have never had such a wonderful experience in learning before. Thank you for all the efforts!

By Kefilwe L M

Feb 7, 2021

This course is the best ever program to equip health workers on skills to control measures on CPVID-19 to avoid the long lasting spread of the pandemic.

By Mohammed B

Nov 14, 2020

Excellent cours, je tire chapeau aux formateurs qui ont su simplifier et transmettre toutes les informations nécessaires pour un apprentissage de class

By Betsy S

Aug 12, 2021

Fue un curso muy bueno, muy claro, sirve para poder identificar a los pacientes COVID en sus diferentes estados de gravedad y como actuar en cada caso

By Varun G R

Jun 12, 2021

This course was a very informative experience to and it helped me to better my knowledge about this ongoing pandemic and how to deal with it safely.

By Abdulrahman W A B

Jun 3, 2021

a​mazing, and such great course, thanks for all doctors and special thank for my lovely university

I​ do want to know how I can earn my certificate

By Rosa T D

Mar 7, 2021

Very useful, and the information on it is clear and relevant. This course must be taken by anyone who is in primary attention of COVID-19 patients.

By Yehison N S G

Aug 15, 2020

The course was a very great experience, because I was able to better understand all the procedures that doctors perform to deal with the pandemic.

By Tania

Aug 13, 2020

This course provided vital information on how to properly care for patients with COVID-19. I highly recommend this course to all health providers.

By Rachakonda R

May 23, 2021

HELLO THERE,

VERY INFORMATIVE AND NICE COURSE , I RECOMMAND TO VERY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER TO GO THROUGH THIS COURSE TO GET WELL VERSE WITH COVID-19

By Cristian d S P

Aug 14, 2020

Curso excelente, muito bem direcionado e os conteúdos são de necessidade de todos os profissionais envolvidos no meio multidisciplinar. Parabéns!

By PIERRE G S

Apr 3, 2021

Timely and relevant. Fantastic course. I learned a lot. Priceless. Have more of this kind of course related to Emergency Medicine. Many thanks.

By Septiana K

Aug 7, 2021

The material in this course is very interesting and in accordance with the current state of the world which is being hit by the Covid-19 virus

By Larissa d M O

Aug 20, 2020

O curso me proporcionou um conhecimento inimaginável, e que eu, como profissional da saúde, até hoje não vi em qualquer outro lugar. Incrível

By Izaldin S

Apr 22, 2021

I finished the Covid 19 course training and did not get my certificate. Can you help? You provide the training through the Coursera platform

By Boris A T L

Apr 23, 2021

now I have learned what are the key and essential measures to be taken first hand in the case of a patient with covid.

Thank you very much!

By MANUEL G R

Aug 18, 2020

The engaging subject is good not only for the healthcare worker bu to everybody that it's interested in the treatment of pulmonary disease.

By Mehrael M M

Feb 18, 2021

I have really learned and benefit from this amazing course and the great lecturers.

I have known so much from their experience. thank you.

By Manikante V V

Jun 10, 2021

Very informative sessions. I highly recommend all healthcare workers should go through the sessions. Thank you for all the contributors.

By Francisco J G

Dec 13, 2020

Very informative and easy to understand information for any healthcare worker and even non-healthcare workers interested in the subject.

By Jibran

Feb 10, 2021

A great course for those wanting to better understanding the diagnosis and management of COVID. Definitely the right one to start with.