Chevron Left
Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma by University of Amsterdam

4.8
stars
2,934 ratings

About the Course

Welcome to this course on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data. I will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is. I will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. I will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. I will not discuss any mathematical background. The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck! Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team...

Top reviews

HA

Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 29, 2017

An amazing course .Very crisp and clear. Thank you Dr.Inez for making learning so much easier and fun.Examples gave a better understanding.I'm sure I'll be able to apply it in my research. Thank you.

Filter by:

226 - 250 of 960 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Syed A

Dec 11, 2019

By Ashutosh J

Mar 9, 2017

By Diomedes Q

Nov 7, 2020

By Jurie C W S

Sep 9, 2020

By Dragoljub R

Jul 4, 2020

By M O A

Aug 10, 2021

By Saif A

May 2, 2020

By Angelo O

Dec 26, 2019

By Fauziah N A

Dec 7, 2019

By Dante G G C

Mar 25, 2019

By Brendan K

Aug 31, 2018

By Nikhilchandra S

Nov 14, 2020

By khizer K

Jul 26, 2020

By uruemu k

Jul 19, 2022

By Joshua A

May 26, 2022

By Martino D

Nov 22, 2019

By PHILIPPE L F

Mar 13, 2018

By Cristian D P M

Aug 23, 2017

By Rodrigo B P

Jun 15, 2020

By Everardo N F

May 20, 2020

By Muhammad A Y

Nov 11, 2019

By SY. R M A

Jul 29, 2019

By Azhan A

Feb 9, 2019

By Nayla M P

Aug 20, 2018

By Akshay D

Feb 4, 2018