Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

226 - 250 of 812 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Pedro S

Jun 20, 2020

It's is very useful tool to aplicate in my job,Thank you Dr.Inez for your good explanation of the topic, It's good method. Regards from Perú

By Tanay N

Mar 25, 2018

The course was taught very beautifully, in a very organised manner and with very apt pace. Also the examples helped in proper understanding.

By Terry A

Sep 8, 2020

Great instructor, very user friendly explanations and quizzes. Highly recommended. You can learn some really useful tools from this course.

By Neeraj K

Jun 8, 2017

A wonderful course with so easy tutorials and real life case studies.

Thanks to the team for making this subject so simple and fun to learn.

By SUSHANT A B

Mar 19, 2020

Course design is exceptionally well, Quizzes are designed in very systematic manner, Overall course is easy to understand and interesting.

By Meiko H

Jan 25, 2019

very clear, systematically, easy to understand, thanks to Inez to explain me who coming from no native speaking.

look forward other courses

By Dean C

Aug 2, 2020

Teacher used simple explanation and a lot of examples to introduce lean six sigma, it's really help me to remember what I learned in uni.

By Arvind G

Oct 6, 2019

The course proved very helpful for me to understand the concepts of data Analytics of six sigma which would further help me in my career.

By Muhammad U F

Dec 26, 2018

I found Inez, a very good teacher with interactive and interesting teaching methodologies. Thanks for sharing such a good course with us.

By karen z t m

Aug 21, 2021

Me encantó! Excelente curso, bien explicado, bien detallado. Me encanto como la profesora se comunicaba en inglés, le pude entender todo

By Christianus S A N

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent course and improve my understanding on data analytic. Thank you for the great effort to provide such a amazing course content.

By Carlos R C M

Jul 20, 2020

Un gran curso, excelente combinación teórico - práctica de la mano de una experta para aprender a interpretar herramientas estadísticas.

By duguta s

Nov 12, 2019

Good experience with coursera and presented special thanks to mentor and university which helps me to do the course under financial aid.

By Meenakshi S M

Jan 7, 2019

The videos are spaced for a short duration is a real great idea. It is really wonderful both on video as well on exercises with minitab.

By Paul L

Jun 24, 2020

Inez explains everything so clearly, I cannot complain about anything but I would have loved if it was part of a specialization course.

By Matthew M

Dec 28, 2020

This was an enlightening course - pretty amazing how well Minitab handles calculations that would be cumbersome, unintuitive in Excel.

By Joseph M

Sep 8, 2020

This course is helpful, a great course indeed, it helped improve my analysis skills,I was able to relate to my day to day experiences.

By Vugar H

Mar 13, 2018

I would recommend this course for new-bies as well as for experienced ones.

The tutorial was of high essence and perfectly explained.

By Dayse G

Jun 24, 2021

I loved learn some forms of statistics using the Minitab tool and the instructor's passion for statistics and analysis is contagious.

By Luong N

Jun 11, 2021

This course is so great which deliveries many helpful tools, instructions and idea about Data analytics especially for Lean Six Sigma

By Poonam B

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent and to the point content. Useful practice sessions, exam and quiz. Worth watching and investing time on. Thank You Inez :-)

By Manyara K O

Feb 20, 2018

Good examples, pace and clarity of content. I most expecially enjoyed the ANOVA topics. I would have liked to see more on Chi-Square.

By Maxmillyano V B

Sep 4, 2017

That was a really great course. I've learned a lot from Inez Zwetsloot. Thanks University of Amsterdam for providing us this course.

By Mehmet D

Jun 9, 2020

Excellent entry level statistics course. Especially Minitab exercises are very useful. Finally, the instructor (Inez) is fantastic!

By Krishna

Apr 7, 2020

Exceptional Course and content, Best Online course I have attended in terms of material, lectures and explaining. I learnt so much.