Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

1 - 25 of 341 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Brenda C R

Jun 26, 2019

I love how they give the information and explained, they give the essential and as non native english speaker I appreciate that what she said it's also written.

By Carlo L B

Jun 14, 2019

The course is very educational and a must for all data analyst professionals. The materials and topics are clearly explained. Also, the examples in the lessons make it easier to understand.

By Esmeralda C

Dec 07, 2018

Amazing course thanks

By

Dec 08, 2018

Basic level to get into stadistics and regression - but explained with great exaamples.

By Hicham L

Dec 07, 2018

Very good and concise course. Gives you the ability to use practical and statistical tools for Data analysis

By Rishabh S

Dec 09, 2018

Great course to boost and enhance statistical knowledge.

By Kok C W

Dec 09, 2018

An excellent course which explains the concepts of data analysis in very clear way and using very good examples to illustrate the points. Highly recommended to anyone who wish to make use of data analytics for improvement projects.

By Caio C

Dec 09, 2018

It´s a great course, very well constructed, with excellent examples. Thank you very much for this opportunity!

By Mete

Dec 10, 2018

Excellent Course. You will not regret your decision to apply.

By Cláudio S V

Dec 11, 2018

Excepcional teacher and learn method.

By Muhammad U F

Dec 26, 2018

I found Inez, a very good teacher with interactive and interesting teaching methodologies. Thanks for sharing such a good course with us.

By Akash G

Jan 26, 2019

This course has all concepts required to understand process improvement and implementing it.

By Felipe C C

Jan 26, 2019

Great material, well structured, useful examples.

By B S T B

Jan 05, 2019

Very knowledgeful.

By Matias j

Jan 31, 2019

Muy buen curso. La profesora era muy clara para explicar las materias.

Me ha servido mucho para desempeñarme en mi actual trabajo.

By Job C K

Feb 05, 2019

Thanks

By Dionni Y A

Feb 06, 2019

Outstanding

By Taha m

Nov 11, 2018

to be honest , i have learned alot from this course as iam also a student of statistics this really helps me improve me pre requisite and my knowledge about statistics is greatly improved, Special thanks for my Teacher Inez Zwetsloot, Thank u.

By Jhonatta d F G

Nov 28, 2018

excellent

By MARCIO A R V

Nov 27, 2018

I really liked the technical base of the course, really very good, it is possible to realize that the teacher has a lot knowledge of the subject. Congratulations by Material and Didatica

By Meenakshi S M

Jan 07, 2019

The videos are spaced for a short duration is a real great idea. It is really wonderful both on video as well on exercises with minitab.

By Abiodun B

Jan 09, 2019

Very interesting course and a great teacher too. Highly recommended!

By Fabio

Jan 11, 2019

I understood things I didn't in presence courses :) Thank you

By Juan F U

Jan 11, 2019

It is a bigginer course and it provides all the knowledge of its scope

By Azhan A

Feb 09, 2019

The course is basic and at the same time extremely comprehensive. It clears lots of my concepts despite I am a masters in Quality Management.