Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

151 - 175 of 691 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Jamal T

Très bien fait merci infiniment pour la qualité des vidéo et la simplicité dans vos explication.

Excellente formatrice et contenu de formation riche et varie.

By Angie H

Nov 25, 2019

This course helps me a lot in the real world. I followed the instructions and use my own case as data to prove that I understand well.

Strongly recommend!

By Antonio M

Oct 25, 2019

Great course, due to very clear explanations from Inez "the teacher" and good supportive material "videos and exercises" to set concepts. Congratulations!

By Radhakrishna P K P S

May 20, 2019

Best course if you are new to minitab and basics of stastics! Inez Zwetsloot is an excellent teacher! This video course will give you a basic foundation!

By OKOYE O

Aug 30, 2019

This is the best course for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma you can find. Inez is a great professor with outstanding teaching skills. Thank you Inez

By Pranta C

Jul 01, 2020

Must 5* for this course.I have learned about the data analysis,lean six sigma and about the software Minitab. Thank you Coursera for this arrangement.

By Mariia S

Jun 21, 2020

Very essential course, great duration, speed of the videos and perfect quiz questions aimed to understand the plot of the course. Thank you very much!

By Sergey K

Jun 13, 2017

This is a great material for everyone who is interested in expanding on the basics concepts of Leans Six Sigma with some data calculus and statistics.

By Syed A

Dec 11, 2019

It was a joy learning this course from Miss Inez. The course content was excellent and I have learnt a lot of career excelling skills in this course.

By Ashutosh J

Mar 09, 2017

Very good introductory course describing the whole process and usage of Minitab for each type of analysis. Team should consider having more course

By Jurie C W S

Sep 10, 2020

Great course with clear explanations and relevant examples to facilitate the learning on applying statistical analysis to real work place questions.

By Dragoljub R

Jul 04, 2020

It was fun and I enjoyed learning this course. Inez was pleasure to listen to as she is calm, clear and it was all easy to understand and reproduce.

By Saif A

May 02, 2020

Excellent course! I wasn't expecting this level of detail. The structure and content are one of the best I have experienced across MOOCs. Thank You

By Ângelo O

Dec 26, 2019

Excelente material,language and sound and image of high quality.

Congratulations for offer a course of quality.

Ângelo Oliveira from Brazil

By Fauziah N

Dec 07, 2019

I really love this course, lecturer explains everything very nicely.

I recommend this course for the one who wants to learn about basic statistics.

By Dante G G C

Mar 25, 2019

It´s a wonderful course, I learnt a lot using minitab and completing all the exercises and the teacher is explains very well.

greetings from Mexico.

By Brendan K

Aug 31, 2018

Great worked examples. Course content is succinct and precise. Presenter is excellent. Good sense of humour demonstrated throughout the many videos

By khizer K

Jul 26, 2020

The tutor is amazing and the content is precise, the statistical tools and data visualization techniques taught can be put to great practical use.

By Martino D

Nov 23, 2019

Really great e-learning.. Some complex statistical theory can be simply explained. You are such a great Teacher.. Thanks you very much Bu Inez

By PHILIPPE L F

Mar 13, 2018

Very good course, well structured and straightforward. A very good one to prepare for the Green Belt certification exam. Thank you very much !

By Cristian D P M

Aug 23, 2017

Excellent course gives you a radical understanding about six sigma, how to handle data collection and how important these are in organizations

By Rodrigo G B P

VERY USEFUL COURSE, THE TEACHER EXPLAINS IN A VERY EASY AN EFFECTIVE WAY, THE EXAMPLES DEMONSTRATE THE THEORY. VERY RECOMMENDED COURSE !!!!!!

By Everardo N F

Very well structured online course with a lot of useful information for the basic knowledge of statistical analysis of one or more variables.

By Muhammad A Y

Nov 11, 2019

A very good and intuitive course that helps in understanding the basics of Six Sigma and also how to work with mini tab. Dr. Inez you rock :)

By SY. R M A

Jul 29, 2019

The contents are awesome, the explanations are also realy clear and practical. I hope i can realize what i've learnt on this course. Thanks.