Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

126 - 150 of 632 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Benjamin G

Nov 06, 2017

Great didactic material and approach! Simples and practical examples, comprehensive, practical and traight forward explanations.

I strongly recommend this great course!

By William B C

Sep 19, 2017

Very informative! I was able to dive into areas where I'm less experienced. The course stretched my knowledge and offered me insight into many aspects of data analytics.

By Bart J K

Jun 14, 2020

Amazing professor, Inez Zwetsloot makes analytics, subjects she clearly loves, interesting and connected with real life. Is there going to be more advanced course?

By Raymond C

I can't believe I did some of these things in Quantitative Research now they made sense. Well explained material. I recommend this course! The Tutor is excellent!!

By Ricardo L O

Jul 08, 2017

Excellent experience, the way Inez teach statistics is easy to understand and follow. I'd like to study another course for advanced analytics. Thank you so much!!!

By Ayush A

A great course for the beginner, who's stepping in the field of six sigma, and want to know the basics of statistics and how to apply the stats in the real world.

By Saranya M

It is very useful to study the advanced level of statistics tools like logistic regression etc.,or industrial purpose....and I got more knowledge about mintab....

By Bambang A

May 08, 2020

This training is giving a broad perspective on not only to improve the process in the industry but also how to make an objective judgment of the process it self

By Tyler M

Apr 05, 2020

I've taken a statistics class in university but wish I went through this course first. Dr. Zwetsloot is an excellent teacher and explains the concepts very well.

By Min W

Sep 21, 2018

I really like this course. It is very easily understandable and the exercises are in line with the lectures. I strongly recommended this course for other people.

By Mustafa O M

Feb 26, 2018

Great course by an excellent instructor. I was expecting run & control charts to be covered but I think it was not within the scope of course based on its name.

By Antonio J M O

Jan 05, 2020

It is a great course explained in a very fresh and natural way by Dr. Zwetsloot to fund the ground on data analytics and tools supporting the stats analysis.

By Julián A U G

Dec 02, 2019

Excellent course! thanks. It could be good if we consider the use of alternative software like statgraphics or IBM SPSS, also excel would be great. Thank you.

By Saishankar S

Jul 28, 2020

This is a great course. I have not seen an instructor so organized like this. Clear modules, clear separation and easy to understand examples and techniques.

By Jamal T

Très bien fait merci infiniment pour la qualité des vidéo et la simplicité dans vos explication.

Excellente formatrice et contenu de formation riche et varie.

By Angie H

Nov 25, 2019

This course helps me a lot in the real world. I followed the instructions and use my own case as data to prove that I understand well.

Strongly recommend!

By Antonio M

Oct 25, 2019

Great course, due to very clear explanations from Inez "the teacher" and good supportive material "videos and exercises" to set concepts. Congratulations!

By Radhakrishna P K P S

May 20, 2019

Best course if you are new to minitab and basics of stastics! Inez Zwetsloot is an excellent teacher! This video course will give you a basic foundation!

By OKOYE O

Aug 30, 2019

This is the best course for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma you can find. Inez is a great professor with outstanding teaching skills. Thank you Inez

By Pranta C

Jul 01, 2020

Must 5* for this course.I have learned about the data analysis,lean six sigma and about the software Minitab. Thank you Coursera for this arrangement.

By Mariia S

Jun 21, 2020

Very essential course, great duration, speed of the videos and perfect quiz questions aimed to understand the plot of the course. Thank you very much!

By Sergey K

Jun 13, 2017

This is a great material for everyone who is interested in expanding on the basics concepts of Leans Six Sigma with some data calculus and statistics.

By Syed A

Dec 11, 2019

It was a joy learning this course from Miss Inez. The course content was excellent and I have learnt a lot of career excelling skills in this course.

By Ashutosh J

Mar 09, 2017

Very good introductory course describing the whole process and usage of Minitab for each type of analysis. Team should consider having more course

By Dragoljub R

Jul 04, 2020

It was fun and I enjoyed learning this course. Inez was pleasure to listen to as she is calm, clear and it was all easy to understand and reproduce.