Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

51 - 75 of 726 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Arun P M

Aug 14, 2020

One of the best courses till date. The basics were designed in a way such that to express more than saying. It briefly describes the key concepts using MINITAB with real time examples. Few concepts were really new which is easy to learn. This course gives me enough confidence in solving real time problems.

By Muhammad W A

Dec 7, 2020

Thankyou so much for such a wonderful learning experience. I have known six sigma techniques before after including data analytics it becomes more easier for learner to analyze which startegies are useful. The presentation is perfect and easy to undertstand as the examples provided are of daily life.

By Amod S

Jun 4, 2019

Loved it! The course material is extremely well organized. Topics are developed very thoughtfully in logical order. Dr. Zwetsloot's delivery of the course is lively and engaging - one can almost feel she is in the same classroom with you. It was really helpful and easy to follow along on Minitab.

By Leonardo M F d M

Dec 14, 2017

A fantastic course. In terms of data analysis, it was better than a Green Belt Six Sigma course I did in my country. Now I am confident to conduct my project in a company. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Inez Zwetsloot and University of Amsterdam. I am really satisfied with this experience.

By Sandipkumar J G

Explanation Skills of tutor is very excellent. She had provided on hands assignment to solve with the help of this I can easily understand contents of this course. This course also enhance my knowledge in Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. And I would also recommend this course to my students.

By VIHANG G P

Jul 15, 2020

Very Excellent Course ! The instructor makes to understand the the data analytics for Lean Six Sigma in a lucid way and her way of teaching the use of using Min-tab was fabulous making understand the concepts in the most easiest way one can remember and use in his or her career. Thank You !!

By Soumyajyoti N

Sep 17, 2018

Easy and Short Course. I learnt a lot regarding Statistics. Brushed up my Statistics basics and also went deeper than i knew Statistics was. Now i know how in deep we can go into when predictions are to be made on the basis of Data and what tools are to be used as per the situational demand.

By Ali F

Apr 27, 2019

Very good introductory course on statistics of lean six sigma, the videos are about 5 min and it is a good thing, you can follow them easily, one thing that a little bother me is the last week topic, in my opinion it's better to have more videos on regression. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By Amal K

Awesome course for beginners. Developed a better understanding of Data Analysis with lean Six-Sigma with the help of Minitab. The language of the course was also very easy to understand and the way of explanation and the illustrations were also very good. In short worth enrolling in it!

By Sasti G

Dec 24, 2017

It was really great experience as a beginner. It starts from the scratch and also explains which analysis is suitable for which data sets. I would suggest to explain the methodologies to find p value, r squared value and also when to use mean median mode. Course is excellent.

By Gabriela G

Jan 27, 2020

For someone like me, with absolutely no experience in the field I found it easy to follow, the professor is very clear in her instructions, she uses language that is simple and direct, explains things carefully without jargon and makes it a very pleasant experience.

By Gaurav k

Oct 23, 2020

In-depth analysis and course content. Graded question are tricky and author has really input quality time in preparing the entire course. Concepts were made easy by example and best part was using same example in different situation so that correlation can be seen.

By Chiraag B

Jun 17, 2020

Enjoyed Learning about Data Analysis and Statistics. The videos were clear and crisp with very good explanations. The examples and tests provided were very well thought of. Recommend this to everyone who wants learn about Stats & data (Very good for beginners too)

By AMOL M

May 27, 2017

Very nicely designed course. So much of statistics explained in very simple language by Dr. Inez...really thanks. Her teaching skills are Amazing !!! The way this course is presented was very simple and easy to understand. Recommended this course to my colleagues.

By Vlad B

Aug 9, 2020

I found it very useful for my Master Thesis and my future career as well. But I strongly recommend paying more attention to the last topics (regressions and chi-square). So sad to finish it, hope to see more courses like this one in the future. 5 stars out of 5!

By Siva C

May 8, 2020

This course is very informative and gave a good idea about six sigma and its tools. I got familiarised with the usage of Minitab, statistical software. And all the quizzes including practice quizzes tested our knowledge on the topics deeply. Thanks to professor

By Phillip E

May 2, 2020

Awesome I was able to do it in the comfort of my home. Very good instructor although there may have been a couple times something was not discussed in a video. Go to discussion forums on the week to week basis, because a lot of questions can be answered there.

By Prakatish P R

Jul 12, 2020

This course was very useful and gave us an overall knowledge about the basic statistical tools in Minitab. This course starts by explaining how to install Minitab and ends in the Improve phase of DMAIC Model using data analytics. Thank you Dr Inez Zwesloot.

By Badejo s

This course does not teach skill only but it would also equip with great knowledge and how to imply them in the real world, the lecturer did a great job presenting each project. Honestly this course worth more than the money you are paying for. Good luck.

By salman a

Oct 28, 2018

First of all, I thank coursera and University of Amsterdam for putting up such a resourceful course into easily learn-able format. Professor's teaching method was way too helpful in understanding the different topics of statistics way better than before.

By Paulina G

Jun 5, 2017

The course is very interesting and useful. Everything is pretty well performed and explained. What I, personally, really like was possibility to download the Minitab and work on some exercises alone but with given answer where we can verify our output.

By Ghaida G

Dec 8, 2020

Great course ever

very useful information organized in a smart way to understand and link it with no complexity

really thanks a lot Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team for this amazing course that answer all questions about data analysis in my mind

By Holger F

Aug 12, 2020

I really liked the practical approach of this course. It is perfect for an interested beginner and a very good refresher, if you already know some basics. I will use this course as reference material in my daily applications. Thank you very much, Inez

By Aditya M

May 15, 2020

Great course, I accidentally chanced upon this course during lock down and feel fortunate to have chanced upon it. Statistical methods explained in the course is so much easier to learn with this course. I felt like completing the course in one go.

By Igor V

Aug 20, 2019

This course is wonderful! It presents very well some statistical tools that we can use in lean six sigma projects with excellence. Congratulation IBIS UvA for the material and for the classes! Certainly this will help a lot my professional career!