Chevron Left
Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma by University of Amsterdam

4.8
stars
2,936 ratings

About the Course

Welcome to this course on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data. I will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is. I will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. I will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. I will not discuss any mathematical background. The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck! Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team...

Top reviews

HA

Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 29, 2017

An amazing course .Very crisp and clear. Thank you Dr.Inez for making learning so much easier and fun.Examples gave a better understanding.I'm sure I'll be able to apply it in my research. Thank you.

Filter by:

51 - 75 of 961 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Roy

May 30, 2017

By Anish P

Feb 12, 2022

By Kayode A

May 24, 2017

By ANOOP K J

Aug 27, 2020

By A N

Jun 18, 2017

By Mohamed M A A

Aug 16, 2018

By MUSE T N

Feb 24, 2019

By Anthony J V N

Sep 28, 2020

By DIEGO F R A

Apr 1, 2021

By VIDYUT C

Dec 8, 2020

By Baski S

Feb 6, 2018

By Siddarth S

Jul 30, 2020

By Arun P M

Aug 14, 2020

By Muhammad W

Dec 7, 2020

By Caitlin M

Jun 28, 2022

By Amod S

Jun 4, 2019

By Leonardo M F d M

Dec 14, 2017

By Özerali B

Jul 17, 2021

By SANDIPKUMAR G

May 18, 2020

By VIHANG G P

Jul 15, 2020

By Soumyo N

Sep 17, 2018

By Ali F

Apr 27, 2019

By Luis E M

Oct 4, 2021

By Amal K

Jun 16, 2020

By Sebastian R

Sep 8, 2022