Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

176 - 200 of 627 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Meenakshi S M

Jan 07, 2019

The videos are spaced for a short duration is a real great idea. It is really wonderful both on video as well on exercises with minitab.

By Paul A L S

Jun 24, 2020

Inez explains everything so clearly, I cannot complain about anything but I would have loved if it was part of a specialization course.

By Vugar H

Mar 13, 2018

I would recommend this course for new-bies as well as for experienced ones.

The tutorial was of high essence and perfectly explained.

By Poonam B

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent and to the point content. Useful practice sessions, exam and quiz. Worth watching and investing time on. Thank You Inez :-)

By Manyara K O

Feb 20, 2018

Good examples, pace and clarity of content. I most expecially enjoyed the ANOVA topics. I would have liked to see more on Chi-Square.

By Maxmillyano V B

Sep 04, 2017

That was a really great course. I've learned a lot from Inez Zwetsloot. Thanks University of Amsterdam for providing us this course.

By Mehmet D

Jun 09, 2020

Excellent entry level statistics course. Especially Minitab exercises are very useful. Finally, the instructor (Inez) is fantastic!

By Krishna

Apr 07, 2020

Exceptional Course and content, Best Online course I have attended in terms of material, lectures and explaining. I learnt so much.

By chris j

Mar 03, 2018

Very good introduction to the use of Minitab in addressing statistical questions in Six Sigma. Well paced, and good depth provided.

By Israel N B

Jul 28, 2020

an excellent course to begin in the data analisys. The explanation of the concepts are very clear. Congratulations to the teacher.

By Nethaniel L

Jun 05, 2020

Excellent course, a lot of practice example with solution explained. Which sharpens your understanding of the material.

Thank you!

By Matias j

Jan 31, 2019

Muy buen curso. La profesora era muy clara para explicar las materias.

Me ha servido mucho para desempeñarme en mi actual trabajo.

By Rebeca A

Aug 01, 2017

This course is clear, concise, and to the point. A first approach to statistics in the six sigma framework. You'll ask for more.

By Parvez A

Aug 06, 2020

Very simple and to the point...

Best course I ever found. Please suggest me where I can find more of your courses...

Thank you...

By Marcelo A d L

May 29, 2017

The course is easy to understand and it's presented in a simple form with practical examples that depicts real life situations.

By Saksham M

Jun 03, 2020

Loved this course. Dr. Inez explains every concept, and many of them twice, thrice over, with amazing lucidity. Thanks a lot.

By Bruce C

Apr 30, 2017

its Good in technical reporting and professional presentation, i would recommend it to anyone who want to improve that area !

By Radu C

Feb 11, 2018

Detailed and packed with examples and exercises, practical and taught in a manner that facilitates understanding, thank you!

By Diana j p p

Aug 01, 2020

the course was excellent I loved the organization and the way of explaining the teacher, all with very practical exercises.

By RODRIGO A F D

Jul 11, 2020

I loved this course, I was able to put into practice knowledge that I had, but did not see in a simple way how to apply it.

By Praveen K

May 22, 2020

Complete course is amazing. Really helpful. Now, i have some idea about Mini tab and how to analyse different type of data.

By Octavien J O O

Jan 22, 2020

This is a good course for anyone starting in process improvement techniques using statistical tools. I really recommend it.

By Kaustubh V

Jul 21, 2020

The instructor takes a step-wise approach and takes us with her on the learning journey! Simply Brilliant! Thank you Inez!

By Deepak P

Apr 01, 2019

The course starts from fundamentals of statistics and discusses various methods of data analysis for different scenarios.

By Daniel M

Jul 12, 2020

Outstanding course. I enjoyed every single class and the teacher explains the subjects very very well. 100% recommended.