Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 03, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 14, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

1 - 25 of 136 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By EPURI C

Mar 25, 2019

This course is very useful to learn basics of electronics. Assignments and quiz examinations are some tricky , so it increases our analytical skills.

By Shatakshi S

Dec 09, 2018

This course introduces us to the basics of electronics and is an excellent course. I would recommend EC students to go through this course since it will help them a lot.

By Yash R

Mar 24, 2019

This course gives a very good start in the field of electronics.

By Kevin K

Jun 23, 2018

No support, the info in the quizzes are not covered in the videos, there are prerequisites, calculus being one, that is not covered in the syllabus, questions go for months without being answered.Please remove this course from the site and replace it with one that is supported.

By Adrian-Ted R

Feb 28, 2019

I thought this was an Intro course? There was no intro and I was quickly overwhelmed with electrical jargon. There needs to be an intro to this intro.

By Tejas S P

Jan 21, 2019

Best course

By Mukta M

Jan 12, 2019

Excellent course. Every student interested in electronics should pursue this course.

By saifeddine s

Mar 04, 2019

By Mert Y

Mar 13, 2019

I Think this course is very helpful to me. Thanks to Georgia Institute Of Technology and Coursera.

By Mustapha

Dec 03, 2018

Overall great explanation of the material covered.

By Tussupbekova A

Dec 22, 2018

I liked your course. Method of supplying material at a high level. Thanks to the lecturers!

By Cristian T

Dec 12, 2018

great course and explanations

By M S S R B

Dec 28, 2018

I am happy to say that my problem solving skills had increased due to this course.

By M L S

Feb 06, 2019

I have learnt lot of new things . Thanks to both Instructors

By 潘天诗

Dec 28, 2018

i would like to say that I am really appreciate Georgia Tech to offer me such a chance to have a good review and have a better entry point to reexamine the concepts of electronics devices.

I started form DC analysis , AC analysis, and at the end of Nov started to learn 'Introduction to Electronics' , the course material is easy to understand and professors also combine the theory with lab facility and day to day application. and In forum, they are willing to help us solving homework.

Thanks Georgia tech, Dr Ferri and Dr Robinson.

By emilio a A A

Jul 28, 2018

Muy bueno

By Qiu J

Jul 29, 2018

great course for a beginner in electronics! All-round and easy to master, however, to truly apply it to reality, some practice and the trial for harder question( such as the problem in Common-emitter circuit Q point calculation) is necessary!

By Alexander R

Oct 08, 2017

Very good cource.

By UMAIR

Jan 12, 2017

Awesome for basics in electronics field.

By Ricardo G M

Feb 15, 2017

This course was awesome, i liked it very much. i will look forward for more classes with you guys! Thank you for your dedication to do a class so amazing.

By Alexey S

Feb 16, 2017

Very usefull course. I begin undestand more things in electronics. Thank you, Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robinson

By Abdikarin N M

Jan 29, 2017

A really very good introductory course for the beginners in the field of electronics, I do recommend it. And a BIG thank you to all of you who have put a lot of effort and made the course available to us, may God bless you all.

By haroun

Jul 02, 2016

Good explanation but some necessary point like how voltage work, because this is an Intro i think ! ..

By D Y V P

Jul 11, 2016

very good course for the learners who want to deal with electronics.

By Vivek C