Back to Introduction to Electronics

Introduction to Electronics, Georgia Institute of Technology

About this Course

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

By SK

Oct 14, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

By SS

Dec 09, 2018

This course introduces us to the basics of electronics and is an excellent course. I would recommend EC students to go through this course since it will help them a lot.

117 Reviews

By M L SYEDALI

Feb 06, 2019

I have learnt lot of new things . Thanks to both Instructors

By Srinidi Somasundaram

Jan 26, 2019

Got some good idea on circuit fundas! really helpful :)

By Tejas Shivaji Patil

Jan 21, 2019

Best course

By Mukta Malakar

Jan 12, 2019

Excellent course. Every student interested in electronics should pursue this course.

By 潘天诗

Dec 28, 2018

i would like to say that I am really appreciate Georgia Tech to offer me such a chance to have a good review and have a better entry point to reexamine the concepts of electronics devices.

I started form DC analysis , AC analysis, and at the end of Nov started to learn 'Introduction to Electronics' , the course material is easy to understand and professors also combine the theory with lab facility and day to day application. and In forum, they are willing to help us solving homework.

Thanks Georgia tech, Dr Ferri and Dr Robinson.

By M S SREENIVASA RAO BOBBILI

Dec 28, 2018

I am happy to say that my problem solving skills had increased due to this course.

By Tussupbekova Ainura

Dec 22, 2018

I liked your course. Method of supplying material at a high level. Thanks to the lecturers!

By Cristian Torres

Dec 12, 2018

great course and explanations

By Shatakshi Srivastava

Dec 09, 2018

By Mustapha

Dec 03, 2018

Overall great explanation of the material covered.