Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 03, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 14, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

51 - 75 of 359 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By Shiersh D

Sep 14, 2020

Nothing More Nothing Less ,I Would Say Dr Ferri Is The Best. Dr Robinson Was Also Good But I Find Dr Ferri Was More Explanative , She Is Really Good.

By Khondaker T N

Sep 25, 2020

A very basic course about electronics covers all about linear and non-linear parts. Very nicely designed for covering all electronics concepts.

By Diganta M

Jul 14, 2020

Great course indeed.Reason behind taking this course was to clear my concept on Op-Amp.It was in my Academic syllabus in my 2nd Year 1st term.

By Muhammad A S A

Oct 09, 2018

I am extremely thankful to you for such a wonderful course. I think there should me some more courses related to electronics. GOD bless you.

By Harshada b

Jun 02, 2020

It is a very good course especially if you want to revise your concepts again. Dr. Robinson is truly one of the best teachers in my life.

By Горєв О В

Clear and concise. Excellent course, all very clearly explained, will be suitable even for those who do not know much about electronics.

By Pushpinder S

May 22, 2020

Good course with theoretical as well as practical knowledge for Electronics and Electrical Engineers to refresh their basics concepts.

By Patricio C

May 18, 2017

Excellent course, as a student of engineer, I used this plataform to gather information to use it in my class of electronic circuits.

By Mohamad A

Jun 13, 2016

It is really helpful the explanation is more than great I think it is going to be beneficial for all electric related departments.

By Sai s

Sep 08, 2020

this course is absolute beast. but the person must have some basic knowledge on circuits in order to fully grasp the content.

By G R K

Jun 03, 2020

overall course is good and i learnt many new concepts thank you for giving the opportunity to learn such a wonderful course

By Nilima K

Mar 12, 2020

A great refresher course for electronics engineers. This course enhances your problem-solving capability and accuracy.

By SHRIHARISH R

Aug 07, 2020

Today I learn more about electronics some words are not clear for me . Some tym the formula are so tough to remember.

By Deepak D N

Jun 21, 2020

A great way to revise through the topics for the Electronic Branches & also an opportunity to learn something new.

By Md. Z H

Aug 11, 2020

It's an amazing course which provides very good understanding of the discussed topics. Thanks to the instructors.

By Mirza A B

Aug 29, 2018

Excellent course for basics of Circuits and Electronics. Method of teaching is great. Learning material is rich.

By Shreyas S S

Just got to know amazing knowledge . Professors explained each concept very well and made easy to understand .

By MAYURAPPRIYAN P S

May 12, 2020

A rich and in depth learning experience. Thanks to the Team and felt much interested in solving Quiz problems.

By AKANA H

Aug 11, 2020

It is very amazing course, iam very happy to enroll this course and finally got my electronics information

By Sebastian A C P

Nov 07, 2019

Me gustó mucho el curso ya que aprendí de diferente manera y complementé los conocimientos universitarios

By akanksha m

Sep 29, 2020

I have gained a lot of knowledge regarding electronics....I enjoyed alot .....while learning this course

By Alexey S

Feb 16, 2017

Very usefull course. I begin undestand more things in electronics. Thank you, Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robinson

By K M

Jun 21, 2020

This Course is very helpful to understand the Basic Concepts of Electronic Devices and its Operation..

By Rifat H

Nov 19, 2017

Best lectures in the field of electronics!!

it helps me a lot.thank you Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robbinson :)

By Haroun K

Jul 02, 2016

Good explanation but some necessary point like how voltage work, because this is an Intro i think ! ..