Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT
Jul 2, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK
Oct 13, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

76 - 100 of 383 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By akanksha m

Sep 29, 2020

I have gained a lot of knowledge regarding electronics....I enjoyed alot .....while learning this course

By Alexey S

Feb 16, 2017

Very usefull course. I begin undestand more things in electronics. Thank you, Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robinson

By K M

Jun 21, 2020

This Course is very helpful to understand the Basic Concepts of Electronic Devices and its Operation..

By Rifat H

Nov 19, 2017

Best lectures in the field of electronics!!

it helps me a lot.thank you Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robbinson :)

By Haroun K

Jul 2, 2016

Good explanation but some necessary point like how voltage work, because this is an Intro i think ! ..

By Telajala V M

Aug 23, 2020

It is very good course. This course gives an brief knowledge about electronics. Thank you professors.

By Kartike S G

Nov 15, 2017

Excellent course and excellence guidance received from instructors. Looking forward for more courses.

By Alfredo G T O

Sep 17, 2020

El curso me pareció muy completo y bien estructurado. Me ha permitido aprender mucho de ELectrónica.

By Bhawani S

Aug 13, 2020

excellent course for people looking to have a quick revision of analog electronics or even beginners

By Manoj J

Nov 8, 2020

Very nice & updated course due to which I again retune all things related basic electronics.

thanks

By Mert Y

Mar 13, 2019

I Think this course is very helpful to me. Thanks to Georgia Institute Of Technology and Coursera.

By Arka M

Jun 28, 2018

Great Course. Thank you. Would have liked if it allowed us to simulate the circuits ourselves too.

By Васильченко А А

Jul 15, 2020

Very interesting course, especially for non-native speaker. All the lectures described perfect!

By Shreeharsh V

Jun 11, 2020

Really an awesome course which improves basics and bring innovative ideas to bring out the best

By Prabal G

Sep 30, 2020

very easily an electronics engineers can understand the concepts by solving these numericals

By Srinath M

Jul 4, 2017

Great course. Taught me a lot of things which i didn't learn by attending a useless college.

By Chisomeje O

Jun 25, 2020

very nice course really learnt a lot, this course will help me greatly with my school work.

By Tussupbekova A

Dec 22, 2018

I liked your course. Method of supplying material at a high level. Thanks to the lecturers!

By Jose E H

Jul 31, 2017

Un curso muy útil para comprender el funcionamiento de elementos básicos en la electrónica.

By SUSHIL Y

Jun 21, 2020

Excellent course. quite a tough one. as you go further the level of difficulty incresases.

By Shivam K U

May 5, 2020

It is basic but it needs improvement in the areas such as the explanation of band gain and

By Mai M

Oct 20, 2016

She is the best electronics teacher I've seen. I wish she did the whole course by herself.

By Raghavendra k

Jun 20, 2020

It was a very good course. Concepts were dealt from fundamentals to advanced concepts

By Madhusudan

Apr 30, 2020

IN BASIC ELECTRONICS I HAVE LEARNED A LOT THROUGH THIS COURSE SPECIALLY MOSFET BASICS.

By Chirantan G

Apr 12, 2020

Very Thorough and Challenging making us put more effort thereby helping us learn more.