Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence, Case Western Reserve University

About this Course

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

By GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

By RJ

Jun 11, 2018

Loved everything about this class. Dr Boyatzis is very passionate about the subject and engaging. I learned a lot of things I have been able to apply in my personal and professional life.

146 Reviews

By Zenaida Amador

Apr 18, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and found that the materials and the professor's lessons were very helpful in grasping the concepts. This knowledge has helped me in my personal life and I'm slowly incorporating it into my professional life. Thank you very much!

By Fiorenza Grimaldi

Apr 07, 2019

One of the best Course ever attended, and thanks to Prof. Richard Boyatzis.

By NIKI FRAGKEDI

Mar 25, 2019

I loved the course, kept me engaged but most importantly inspired me or the future. I went through very interesting theories such as: coaching with compassion, intentional change theory, emotional intelligence. I loved the assignments, especially the one with the coaching sessions, which made me feel and experience the concepts related to it. I highly recommend this course for any career level, hierarchy level or field. I think it will help anyone do better, feel better and live better in both personal and professional life. Thank you Dr.Boyatzis!

By Ken Dut

Mar 22, 2019

Professor Richard Boyatzis is absolutely amazing. He will make you learning by doing not a passive kind of learning. I love him because I might have not changed much but there is a significant change in me through this course.

By Yesenia Marie Lopez

Mar 22, 2019

Best course!

By melissa

Mar 21, 2019

Dr. Boyatzis is engaging, interesting and funny. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and got so much more out of the content than I expected - both personally, and professionally.

By Kiran U

Mar 10, 2019

A great one that brought an entirely different vie in my career and personal life.

By Calina Shevlin

Mar 04, 2019

What an eye-opening experience, I learned so much about becoming a more effective leader, and personally can make some significant changes to my ways of thinking as well.

By marta bredfeldt acevedo

Mar 01, 2019

It was great experience. If you take all personal assignments seriously and reflect on them, it is very valuable course.

By Alexandra Eder-Kollmitzer

Feb 21, 2019

Great course, but quite time-consuming and challenging