Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

SF

Jun 28, 2018

Although I have not yet completed this course BUT whatever I have learnt, is awesome. Love Richard Boyatzis. An excellent Trainer!!! Would that I can attend his classes live. Impressed!!!

76 - 100 of 169 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Jia X

Jun 24, 2016

Really excellent! Gave me a new model for thinking about how to think about and apply emotional intelligence.

By Eric E

Mar 17, 2018

phenomenal teacher, great structure, interesting lectures, absolutely useful!

By Helen R

Oct 11, 2016

brilliant course. excellent teaching and content.

By Marco A P

Nov 15, 2016

Es los mejor que el ser humano puede experimentar y de la mano de Dios potenciare mis abilidades y potenciare la de los demas. Gracias Coursera Staff, sin ustedes mi evolucion no seria una realidad. Sueño con ser parte de su equipo.

By Paula H

Apr 04, 2016

This course is very complete, the readings are understandable and also the classes. It does require some more time comparing to other courses, but it's definitely worth it. I've learned so much i can't even believe it.

The only thing i'd maybe change is in one of the modules (week 5) it's kind of confusing how to submit the results of a review of some essays. that's it.

By asha p

Mar 20, 2017

I found this course intensely thought-provoking. I wish to revisit it again just to reflect over the conversations that were part of the active learning assessments. It helped me rethink the methods that I used as part of coaching conversations with my clients and mentees. The course has inspired me to strongly reconsider my social identity group and evaluate the relationship with my inner circle of partners and friends.

By Svetlana B

Jul 19, 2016

Richard Boyatzis is super! Each word is a brilliant.. Vary useful

By Andrea M N O

Oct 04, 2016

Un curso con contenido, material y tareas muy completas y profundas. Realmente me sirvió para generar transformaciones a nivel personal y profesional.

By Stas C

Mar 18, 2017

Very useful

By CELINE H

Oct 12, 2016

Incredible course

By Mathilde M

Apr 17, 2017

I discovered a lot with this course, it made me understand a lot of things.

By Susanna F C

Nov 13, 2017

Loved this course. Dr. Boyatzis is brilliant and the content is fascinating.

By Jesus A C F

Apr 26, 2016

I liked it. It was an excellent course about my life's strengths.

By Joana T d C L

Mar 29, 2018

One of the best course I has been at Coursera.

By Michael N

Jun 29, 2017

This is more than just a course, it opens up a new way of thinking about business. This is not hyperbole, I have finished 15 business courses prior to this one and this one brings the most impactful subject matter to the table. The reading is a bit frustrating because it is academic papers and not articles.

By Devar A

Nov 18, 2016

thanks all of you, you changed my thinking , i never believe that emotion can have this important and grate impact on others

By Daniel O

Dec 09, 2017

I have never regretted enrolling in the Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence course. It has indeed been a course that has provided me with new knowledge, ideas, and a broader perspective relating to ;life in general. How could I be in a position to understand emotional, social and cognitive intelligence and their applicability in my personal life, work, and relationship? Not to mention dealing with chronic stress as a leader and the need for renewal. Professor Boyatzis is such an intelligent professor. One thing that made fell in love with this course is the exercises, the ALA, PLA. The course is a combination of both theory and practice which I thought was the best for some of us which brought out some hidden talents. The lecture notes, videos, reading materials and various case studies were excellent. In my candid opinion, human beings will make life more better including nature surrounding us if most people will have the opportunity to take this course. Many thanks prof. You are genius!

By Susan D

Feb 20, 2018

Really enjoyed this course; was beneficial learning about Intentional Change Theory and understanding the neuroscience behind it. Lots of practical application for both myself and the team I lead; looking forward to putting these concepts into practical use. Thanks very muc

By Ekaterina

Jan 29, 2017

正在学学

By Ajinkya G

Dec 04, 2016

Good content. Impressive style of teaching. Thanks for such wonderful and valuable course

By Kira M P B

Mar 31, 2018

The best course I have taken, easily! So engaging, meaningful, both for work as for personal life. Professor Boyatsis is super bright, funny, and a great teacher

By Clara M R

Jan 09, 2018

Professor Boyatzis is an inspiring scholar. He's one of the best teachers I've ever had. The course is well structured, and and he's an outstanding presenter. MOOC at its best!

By Michael A

Mar 27, 2018

Richard is amazing! Very interactive for an online class. You get to practice and feel the difference when you apply the skills that you learned!

By Marta T D

Jun 04, 2018

Straightforward, insightful and Mind-changing...!

By 邓松