Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

RJ

Jun 11, 2018

Loved everything about this class. Dr Boyatzis is very passionate about the subject and engaging. I learned a lot of things I have been able to apply in my personal and professional life.

26 - 50 of 168 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Nicole D

Jul 18, 2018

Very well written although I found it much more effort than outlined! The required readings took me on average 3 times longer than estimated.

By Maia K

Aug 22, 2018

Training of professor Richard Boyatzis is really inspirational and insightful.

By Alfredo C D C

Sep 07, 2018

This course changed my personal life and my career. It opened my eyes to a new and better understanding of positive emotions and emotional connections.

By Theresa H

Sep 09, 2018

This course was extremely high quality! I really enjoyed it and appreciated the wealth of knowledge.

By Hiran N

Sep 09, 2018

Great course with a lot of great insights that will help you personally and professionally. Real practical take aways that could be applied in your day to day lives to develop you and people around you. It was a great experience!

By Dr. S C

Oct 13, 2018

Very much relevant to me

By Jolberti H V

Oct 19, 2018

Um curso que mudou minha vida!

Os estudos foram muito didáticos, demonstrando toda a base.

By Laura D D P

Sep 17, 2018

so far very well done. University level, but wiith possibility to cover the topics less known. Made me really studying again. :)

By K S K S

Oct 01, 2018

Awesome and perfect course, thank you sir.

By Charles A R

Mar 13, 2017

A cada nova semana de curso, percebo que fiz uma ótima escolha para meu desenvolvimento. Parabéns à equipe organizadora do curso, especialmente ao Professor Boyatzis!

By Bill M

May 17, 2017

I felt this course was an exception. The design and delivery were organized in such a compelling and applicable manner it made the learning engaging and useful. I feel that this was one of the best online education classes I've experienced. The professor was engaging and conveyed the concepts in an easy to understand manner. The exercises were a nice mix of easy reflection combined with slightly more difficult essay and one to two more challenging pieces to get you to think about applying to techniques. I also really appreciated the additions of the recommended and supplemental readings. That gave additional resources that I plan on returning to in the future for deeper dive into some of the topics. I feel this was well worth my time and money. Well done.

By Andrea M N O

Oct 04, 2016

Un curso con contenido, material y tareas muy completas y profundas. Realmente me sirvió para generar transformaciones a nivel personal y profesional.

By Stas C

Mar 18, 2017

Very useful

By CELINE H

Oct 12, 2016

Incredible course

By Mathilde M

Apr 17, 2017

I discovered a lot with this course, it made me understand a lot of things.

By Susanna F C

Nov 13, 2017

Loved this course. Dr. Boyatzis is brilliant and the content is fascinating.

By Jesus A C F

Apr 26, 2016

I liked it. It was an excellent course about my life's strengths.

By Michael N

Jun 29, 2017

This is more than just a course, it opens up a new way of thinking about business. This is not hyperbole, I have finished 15 business courses prior to this one and this one brings the most impactful subject matter to the table. The reading is a bit frustrating because it is academic papers and not articles.

By GUILLE T

Sep 05, 2017

By Ranbir K

Nov 12, 2016

Exceptionally brilliant

By Merrill C

Oct 22, 2016

Really great; I learned a ton! I especially appreciated the neuroscience data that backs up the overall philosophy/theories. Prof. Boyatzis is really really great. His lectures are very engaging and never too long. I was able to fit this course into my busy schedule, and I took away a lot of relevant knowledge as well as new skills, both of which I used in my work immediately and still 6 months later.

By Melanie R

Jun 01, 2016

Anything with Boyatzis in it is an incredibly valuable course! Love the way he explains the neuroscience of emotion, motivation, and group work. I use this so frequently working with young people and staff teams.

By Soha G

Aug 25, 2017

The best course I have taken so far. A life changing type of knowledge. I am very grateful to come across it and know an inspiring,passionate and talented leader as Dr. Boyatzis.

By asha p

Mar 20, 2017

I found this course intensely thought-provoking. I wish to revisit it again just to reflect over the conversations that were part of the active learning assessments. It helped me rethink the methods that I used as part of coaching conversations with my clients and mentees. The course has inspired me to strongly reconsider my social identity group and evaluate the relationship with my inner circle of partners and friends.

By Dominic S

Feb 25, 2018

By far the best online course that I ever took. I've never had that level of satisfaction after any online course before (and God knows how many courses I took in the last 10 years !). Thank you Dr. Boyatzis for this amazingly inspirational course !