Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

CC

Oct 12, 2017

Inspiring, very clearly explained with excellent activities. Content, theory, material and specially the instructor have created a very useful and exciting learning experience. Thank you!

151 - 167 of 167 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Rania R

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing track and outstanding facilitator

By Girish M

Nov 02, 2016

Outstanding Course..

By Kim W

Apr 28, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. Be prepared though that some of the assignments take substantial time to prepare, interviewing others. Don't just assume that each 'week' in the course plan will take you a week to complete. It would be useful to have a bit of warning up front in the course overview about which weeks have assignments that require more time.

By Febyolla S

Nov 15, 2016

I enjoyed this course and thought the material was interesting and well-presented. I gave it four stars instead of 5 partly because so many of the exercises were geared to people who were in a traditional work environment and since I am currently in transition and trying to figure out my next career move, the exercises were not as readily applicable to me. I did all of them and tried to make them relevant to where I am in my life. I plan to continue with this series so I hope the remaining 3 courses are somewhat adaptable to my situation as well. I did think the instructor of this course seemed to have a real passion and joy for the subject and for life in general, so he was a good ambassador for the message of the course. Thank you! Feby Shen

By Amit N

Jun 05, 2017

Enjoyed the sessions and find the program useful. Thanks a lot!!

By Yuriy S

Dec 23, 2016

Great theoretical approach to obtain leadership skills is described here, though a little bit more visualized info (those academic case studies in PDF are really difficult for comrehension) could make this course much more effective in terms of knowledge acquisition and accessible for wider audience

By Luis S

Apr 17, 2016

Very good!!!

By Giselle B

Aug 05, 2016

Muy buenos ambos cursos de Case University sobre coaching y liderazgo

By Warda

Sep 26, 2016

Aamazing!

By Bhuvan T

Aug 04, 2016

Great Framework. Love to see more interview videos of people sharing their experiences of using the framework in their lives.

By Anuj G

Sep 13, 2017

Very well created and the values included to derive are eternal. It has very positive impact at least on me.

By Desmond H C P

Apr 25, 2019

Peer element parts made it hard to go at my "own pace"; but otherwise the material was and will be h

By Diego M

May 19, 2019

Liked it!

It could have more videos.

By Shelina R

Mar 21, 2017

The ideas presented in the course are interesting, relevant, and impactful. I wish the course was a little less conversational; however, I thought it was valuable and sparked new ideas, thoughts, and behaviors.

By Jenica B

Jul 04, 2018

This course had a lot of great information. Some of it was new, some was common sense, but all very useful. The one thing I didn't particularly care for was the amount of anecdotes used rather than discussing application. For example, I get that shared visioning was useful for the wine brothers and for the Rolling Stones; but how can I apply that in my own life/work situation? What methods exist for conducting a shared visioning process in a meeting. It would be beneficial to add or highlight ways to implement the action learning challenges as well. It is very difficult and daunting to say, "Ok, go ask someone this question." And it would be helpful if steps could be given to get the ball rolling. Otherwise, I enjoyed this course.

By Anthony C

Oct 06, 2016

Instructors took to long to get to the point half-way through the course.

By Behnaz H