Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

RJ

Jun 11, 2018

Loved everything about this class. Dr Boyatzis is very passionate about the subject and engaging. I learned a lot of things I have been able to apply in my personal and professional life.

51 - 75 of 168 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Mahesh P

Jun 19, 2017

It was a fantastic learning experience. Key learnings included :

1) Why our emotions & feelings matter in creating a successful life & fantastic relationships at home and in the workplace.

2) What is Resonant leadership and how resonant leaders help in making a huge difference in how companies and employees perform.

3) Identifying Negative Emotional Attractor (NEA) & creating Positive Emotional Attractor (PEA). And how it impacts us neurologically (at the brain level).

4) How coaching with compassion & PEA is the way to coach.

5) Creating a Personal Vision (Ideal Self).

6) What helps and hinders one's path to the Ideal Self or to success.

Looking forward to the next module : Women in Leadership.

I recommend this course to everyone. Whoever is interested in leadership (moms, dads, teachers, business people, managers, everyone...), please invest some time in learning these wonderful tools that will definitely help you create an extraordinary successful life.

By Carla P C

Jun 16, 2017

Amazing

By Ivan D S

Mar 25, 2017

If you enter fully into the course and participate with gusto, you will learn and grow as a leader.

By Roberto M T

Jan 14, 2017

I have learned a lot and I hope to be able to apply it, helping a lot of people.

By Dana Y

Dec 07, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed this course as I am keenly interested in neuroscience and how it impacts behavior. Furthermore, I have always been interested in OD. Wish I could study further with the instructors.

By Ekaterina

Jan 29, 2017

正在学学

By Ajinkya G

Dec 04, 2016

Good content. Impressive style of teaching. Thanks for such wonderful and valuable course

By Dee M

Sep 14, 2016

Great, great course - extremely uplifting and thought provoking

By Irving B

Feb 04, 2017

Simply awesome!

By Christopher W

May 16, 2017

Great course work that allowed me to complete it at my pace. Thank you.

By Rishabh

Jan 23, 2017

A very nice course for self improvement.

By Devar A

Nov 18, 2016

thanks all of you, you changed my thinking , i never believe that emotion can have this important and grate impact on others

By Kati C

Jul 30, 2017

I really liked the scientific base of the whole course, and the lively lectures. It was a great pleasure to do this course...

By Jussi L

Sep 21, 2016

Great course!

By Asia T

Aug 09, 2017

This has been a fantastic journey. Dr Boyatzis is inspirational and I have enjoyed his short lectures every week. I have learnt the basics about the concepts I can apply when coaching as a student advisor on a daily basis.

By Marc B

Jan 29, 2017

This is a lot of work a lot of reading but what a great product ! Emotional Intelligence has been basterdized on the web and in some books, thanks to the team, this course re position where EI should be : Neuroscience. Thanks to the team

MA Bouchard, Quebec , Canada

By Mehmet B

Jun 11, 2017

It is an inspiring course with a good mix of research and application-oriented material.

By Ted B

Apr 27, 2017

What a great class! Thank you very much for all your work on this. It was a great learning experience.

By Fabio M V

Aug 28, 2017

Inspiring course!

By Greg A U H

Sep 05, 2016

This is a great course where leaders can learn what it means to be emotionally attuned to their people in organizations.

By Nooruddin B M

Dec 25, 2017

This course was an eye opener for me, as it helped me explore and understand my own self and leadership style. By using different theoretical perspectives and practical examples, this course helped me gain a better understanding of emotional intelligence and its effectiveness. A highly recommended course for managers and mid career professionals.

By Dorys A P

Aug 04, 2016

Incredible material, readings and asigments.

By Penny C

Oct 06, 2016

Amazing content, well presented, and very applicable to anyone who leads people. So much of what was covered resonated at a deep level for me. I return to this course again and again for inspiration, and I share and recommend it with many other friends and colleagues.

By TATIANE R D

May 07, 2018

Excelente, o aprendizado é muito enriquecedor!

By Kelli S

May 18, 2018

Inspired Learning! Great teaching with notes, visuals, and anecdotal support that uses activities to really support the underlying theories.