Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

AH

Apr 28, 2020

I am so glad to bump into this course during COVID-19. To get my PEA and help the others with their PEA are great! I highly recommend this all of those who just stepped into their leadership roles.

51 - 75 of 302 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Susana

Jun 24, 2020

I enjoyed the Program greatly. The scientific piece of it is the part that I find exceptional, it allows to support coaching theory and practice. The PEA and NEA systems and their relationship provides a robust framework for development.

By Marco A P

Nov 15, 2016

Es los mejor que el ser humano puede experimentar y de la mano de Dios potenciare mis abilidades y potenciare la de los demas. Gracias Coursera Staff, sin ustedes mi evolucion no seria una realidad. Sueño con ser parte de su equipo.

By Norman S

Aug 04, 2019

One of the best course about leadership I've ever attended.

The Professor Richard Boyatzis' classes are outstanding ones. I would spend easily more 8 weeks learning with him more about this subject.

I strongly recommend this course.

By Hiran N

Sep 09, 2018

Great course with a lot of great insights that will help you personally and professionally. Real practical take aways that could be applied in your day to day lives to develop you and people around you. It was a great experience!

By Eric P

Mar 26, 2020

Enjoyed the course, taught by a passionate professor. I learned how to help others achieve their goals, how to allign efforts and to avoid some of the errors with coaching and leadership. Very interesting videos and coursework.

By Ken D

Mar 22, 2019

Professor Richard Boyatzis is absolutely amazing. He will make you learning by doing not a passive kind of learning. I love him because I might have not changed much but there is a significant change in me through this course.

By Sara A

Sep 17, 2019

Curso con enfoque muy práctico, realmente interesente. Desarrollo del liderazgo efectivo desde la inteligencia emocional y social. Muy recomendable para las personas que buscan mejorar en su liderazgo profesional y personal.

By Asia T

Aug 09, 2017

This has been a fantastic journey. Dr Boyatzis is inspirational and I have enjoyed his short lectures every week. I have learnt the basics about the concepts I can apply when coaching as a student advisor on a daily basis.

By Ali Ö

Jan 09, 2017

One of the best course of my entire life. You will find yourself in a theraphy which will make you return for further investigations in the fields of EI, empathy, mindfulness and ideal self besides many other subjects.

By Anne E K

Apr 15, 2020

This course is sensational. I can say that it has brought benefits both in my professional and personal life. I hope to be a better leader and a better person every day, building more and more resonant relationships.

By Oleh K

May 22, 2020

I I think this is one of the best courses that I have taken. This course started to change my life, and attitudes and approaches to relationships in the family and at work. It's fantastic !!! Thank you very much!!!

By Tianna C

Jun 11, 2016

I think this course was excellent! Definitely more of a workload than I anticipated, but the information was excellent. I would have just preferred more notice about the assignment as I had to rush mine at the end!

By Melanie R

Jun 01, 2016

Anything with Boyatzis in it is an incredibly valuable course! Love the way he explains the neuroscience of emotion, motivation, and group work. I use this so frequently working with young people and staff teams.

By Amulya. P

May 16, 2020

This was a nice course. I learned so many. I am so happy to take this course.

In the quiz section if you denote which is wrong and correct it will be more helpful for the learness. Overall the course was good.

By Mark G

May 02, 2018

Everyone should take this course! This course has helped me learn and become more motivated to continue learning how to build strong relationships in healthy ways in my personal and professional relationships.

By V. Y

Jul 11, 2020

In week 7, the grade shows up wrongly and so many of us have raised this complaint in discussion forum but there is no response . Please resolve this issue .Because of this I'm not able to get my certificate.

By Virginia S

Apr 22, 2020

I really enjoyed my first Coursera Course. Dr. Richard Boyatzis is outstanding and I hope to one day meet him personally. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the subject and I'm looking forward to the next 4 courses for my

By Dana Y

Dec 07, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed this course as I am keenly interested in neuroscience and how it impacts behavior. Furthermore, I have always been interested in OD. Wish I could study further with the instructors.

By Ragda J

Jun 11, 2018

Loved everything about this class. Dr Boyatzis is very passionate about the subject and engaging. I learned a lot of things I have been able to apply in my personal and professional life.

By Dr. P B

It's a wonderfully designed course. I loved that the exercises were truly insightful and thought provoking. This course would definitely help in personal as well as professional life.

By Al-Imran R I

Apr 27, 2020

It’s great and inspirational. It can make you feel to be a real resonant leader in your organisation. It's a very important course for leading professionals. Excellent course content.

By DENIVAL B R

Jun 29, 2020

Não imaginava tamanha qualidade de conteúdo e conhecimento. Tive a oportunidade de aprender com uma maiores cientistas do momento histórico e isso foi extraordinário. Gratidão.

By Clara M R

Jan 09, 2018

Professor Boyatzis is an inspiring scholar. He's one of the best teachers I've ever had. The course is well structured, and and he's an outstanding presenter. MOOC at its best!

By Soha G

Aug 25, 2017

The best course I have taken so far. A life changing type of knowledge. I am very grateful to come across it and know an inspiring,passionate and talented leader as Dr. Boyatzis.