Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

AH

Apr 28, 2020

I am so glad to bump into this course during COVID-19. To get my PEA and help the others with their PEA are great! I highly recommend this all of those who just stepped into their leadership roles.

51 - 75 of 379 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Marc B

Jan 29, 2017

This is a lot of work a lot of reading but what a great product ! Emotional Intelligence has been basterdized on the web and in some books, thanks to the team, this course re position where EI should be : Neuroscience. Thanks to the team

MA Bouchard, Quebec , Canada

By Eduardo P

Aug 15, 2020

This course gave me another perspective about coaching and resonant relationship. The provided reading list are very complete and important to understand the topics and have more knowledge on the subject. It was a really great opportunity to complete this course.

By Manuela K

Nov 07, 2019

This course was an extremely interesting journey through relationships and their meaning in private and professional life. It made me think a lot about my goals in life. I am sure this course will help me be a more reflected person and therefore a better leader.

By Zenaida A

Apr 18, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and found that the materials and the professor's lessons were very helpful in grasping the concepts. This knowledge has helped me in my personal life and I'm slowly incorporating it into my professional life. Thank you very much!

By Vikram A M

Aug 29, 2018

This course gave me a clear picture of PEAs and NEAs and what is the reality behind these terms as we use them. The reading material was exhaustive and I enjoyed it a lot. It also allowed me to hitch-hike to various other components of EI through searches.

By Thomas B

Aug 15, 2020

A fun course, Dr Boyatzis keeps it moving, packed with valuable info. Some of which I already knew, and much which I should know. I began making changes from the first week. I enjoyed his course so much I will likely take another course taught by him.

By Mary P L

Jun 26, 2020

Dr. Richards is an awesome teacher, hats off to you sir. Thank you for making this course an interesting one and helping me to be more refined person through emotional intelligence. I enjoyed every activity and will cherish them. Thank you once again.

By Dominic S

Feb 25, 2018

By far the best online course that I ever took. I've never had that level of satisfaction after any online course before (and God knows how many courses I took in the last 10 years !). Thank you Dr. Boyatzis for this amazingly inspirational course !

By Muhammad S T

Sep 26, 2020

The felt more like personal coaching than class. I loved every minute of it, even when sometimes the course went into too detail. Even then, this course felt like it was focused on me as a person.

I'd love to continue if the course had more content.

By Dean F

Sep 20, 2020

Great and varied content. Notes and videos extremely useful and insightful. Exercises and assignments allow for in depth reflection and pertinent thinking. A great course for varied learning which I'm sure will help me in future career development.

By Teresa

May 30, 2019

Very well thought. It introduces ideas in a simple way so the understanding of the whole science behind our own attitudes is very easy to understand. It helps very much adding value to our own ideas and growing as a manager making changes easier.

By Susana

Jun 24, 2020

I enjoyed the Program greatly. The scientific piece of it is the part that I find exceptional, it allows to support coaching theory and practice. The PEA and NEA systems and their relationship provides a robust framework for development.

By Marco A P

Nov 15, 2016

Es los mejor que el ser humano puede experimentar y de la mano de Dios potenciare mis abilidades y potenciare la de los demas. Gracias Coursera Staff, sin ustedes mi evolucion no seria una realidad. Sueño con ser parte de su equipo.

By Norman S

Aug 04, 2019

One of the best course about leadership I've ever attended.

The Professor Richard Boyatzis' classes are outstanding ones. I would spend easily more 8 weeks learning with him more about this subject.

I strongly recommend this course.

By Hiran N

Sep 09, 2018

Great course with a lot of great insights that will help you personally and professionally. Real practical take aways that could be applied in your day to day lives to develop you and people around you. It was a great experience!

By Eric P

Mar 26, 2020

Enjoyed the course, taught by a passionate professor. I learned how to help others achieve their goals, how to allign efforts and to avoid some of the errors with coaching and leadership. Very interesting videos and coursework.

By Ken D

Mar 22, 2019

Professor Richard Boyatzis is absolutely amazing. He will make you learning by doing not a passive kind of learning. I love him because I might have not changed much but there is a significant change in me through this course.

By Sara A

Sep 17, 2019

Curso con enfoque muy práctico, realmente interesente. Desarrollo del liderazgo efectivo desde la inteligencia emocional y social. Muy recomendable para las personas que buscan mejorar en su liderazgo profesional y personal.

By Asia T

Aug 09, 2017

This has been a fantastic journey. Dr Boyatzis is inspirational and I have enjoyed his short lectures every week. I have learnt the basics about the concepts I can apply when coaching as a student advisor on a daily basis.

By Ali Ö

Jan 09, 2017

One of the best course of my entire life. You will find yourself in a theraphy which will make you return for further investigations in the fields of EI, empathy, mindfulness and ideal self besides many other subjects.

By Anne E K

Apr 15, 2020

This course is sensational. I can say that it has brought benefits both in my professional and personal life. I hope to be a better leader and a better person every day, building more and more resonant relationships.

By Oleh K

May 22, 2020

I I think this is one of the best courses that I have taken. This course started to change my life, and attitudes and approaches to relationships in the family and at work. It's fantastic !!! Thank you very much!!!

By Tianna C

Jun 11, 2016

I think this course was excellent! Definitely more of a workload than I anticipated, but the information was excellent. I would have just preferred more notice about the assignment as I had to rush mine at the end!

By Melanie R

Jun 01, 2016

Anything with Boyatzis in it is an incredibly valuable course! Love the way he explains the neuroscience of emotion, motivation, and group work. I use this so frequently working with young people and staff teams.

By Amulya. P

May 16, 2020

This was a nice course. I learned so many. I am so happy to take this course.

In the quiz section if you denote which is wrong and correct it will be more helpful for the learness. Overall the course was good.