Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT

Sep 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

CC

Oct 12, 2017

Inspiring, very clearly explained with excellent activities. Content, theory, material and specially the instructor have created a very useful and exciting learning experience. Thank you!

126 - 150 of 167 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By K S K S

Oct 01, 2018

Awesome and perfect course, thank you sir.

By Dr. S C

Oct 13, 2018

Very much relevant to me

By Zenaida A

Apr 18, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and found that the materials and the professor's lessons were very helpful in grasping the concepts. This knowledge has helped me in my personal life and I'm slowly incorporating it into my professional life. Thank you very much!

By Lisa R

Apr 26, 2019

Phenomenal course! Dr. Boyatzis is amazing.

By Daiane P

May 16, 2019

Simple, however complete and logically explained.

By Teresa

May 30, 2019

Very well thought. It introduces ideas in a simple way so the understanding of the whole science behind our own attitudes is very easy to understand. It helps very much adding value to our own ideas and growing as a manager making changes easier.

By Éderson A D C

Jun 08, 2019

Excepcional e incrivel.

By Ibrahim O

Jun 21, 2019

This is a must course for anyone who wants to revisit his way of thinking on being good leader.

By Nagihan k

Jun 28, 2019

It has been an excellent learning experience. I recommend the course everyone who would like to learn about relationships and how he/she can help himself/herself and others. I enjoyed learning at my own pace and enjoy the listening to the lectures and completing the fun assignments. Thank you!

By Neuza t C

Jul 01, 2019

Informações de grande relevância, atualizadas e que desafiam os alunos para novos patamares de aprendizado.

Estou particularmente encantada com a forma e o conteúdo do curso, apesar das dificuldades.

Considerando que busco fazer o curso em Português por vezes tenho bastante dificuldades com as traduções, tanto as ofertadas pelo curso quanto as que tenho que traduzir para dar sequencia ao curso.

Isto tem feito com que meu rendimento seja baixo e me preocupa se estou tendo o devido entendimento dos conteúdos apresentados.

Espero, de qualquer maneira, concluir, pela qualidade e importância do tema que está agregando bastante ao trabalho que desenvolvo.

By Jeudy A

Jul 12, 2019

Great course to improve my leadership skills and learn how to inspire other people

By Stavroula T

Jul 19, 2019

an amazing life changing course!

By Ersal K

Jul 20, 2019

This training definitely helps every employee to develop their leadership skills. In fact it is not only about the leadership but it is more being a good person.

By Deepti S

Jul 26, 2019

Thank you very much Professor. Richard Boyatzis and Case Western Reserve University for putting together such a wonderful course. It had all the necessary information, insights, latest research papers, and effective coaching on the subject. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of all the sessions, activities and discussions. You have instigated a great sense of understanding and motivated me to learn and practice more about Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence.

By Rosa M T H

Jul 26, 2019

Inspiring and practical.

By Norman S

Aug 04, 2019

One of the best course about leadership I've ever attended.

The Professor Richard Boyatzis' classes are outstanding ones. I would spend easily more 8 weeks learning with him more about this subject.

I strongly recommend this course.

By Rainer B

Aug 08, 2019

An Exceptionally Inspiring Course!

By Jerome N

Aug 15, 2019

This course provide life tips that can be applied in multiple areas.

By Saikat B

Aug 17, 2019

Great course leadership!!!

By MAHAM M

Aug 15, 2019

learnt a lot from this course

By Imran A

Aug 20, 2019

The course has made me more clear about what I should do next. I has showed me how one can inspire people around you as well as coach and mentor other for Success. It has again brought to the fore my belief that 'Success cannot be achieved in Isolation".

Richard Boyatzis

By Amy B

Sep 14, 2019

I love the modules and the discussion prompts. GREAT topic

By Moeenuddin H G

Jan 10, 2019

Practices and course is good. Willing to proceed additional coursera courses

By Calina S

Mar 04, 2019

What an eye-opening experience, I learned so much about becoming a more effective leader, and personally can make some significant changes to my ways of thinking as well.

By Todd H

Nov 06, 2018

I enjoyed this class. I have taken away many insights and methods that I will employ to create more meaningful and resonant relationships in many areas of my life, not just in business.