Back to English for Effective Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Effective Business Writing by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

4.4

This course aims to improve your Business English writing skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, understanding of different business writing genres, and your ability to write professional business documents. Skills learned in this course will be used in the cross-cultural communications course and help prepare you to produce the professional business documents in the Capstone project. After completing this course, you will be able to: - write business emails - write an executive summary - write persuasively in English - adapt content to purpose, context and audience - use appropriate style and tone of writing for business purposes...

ED

Dec 03, 2017

This course was very useful for me and I learned a lot about business communication and English writing. I think everyone who is in business needs to learn in this course.

ST

Dec 20, 2016

I am very happy that courses like this are now online.\n\nI thank Coursera team to facilitate the course.

1 - 25 of 30 Reviews for English for Effective Business Writing

By SAMEER T

Dec 20, 2016

I am very happy that courses like this are now online.

I thank Coursera team to facilitate the course.

By Amit P

Mar 17, 2017

the course content was good to improve business writing

By Maria G V B

Sep 18, 2016

Good course. Excelent material but the girl of the videos speaks too low, always need to put the volume at the maximum and somethimes also in that way I hardly can listen to her.

By eshaq d

Dec 03, 2017

By Nataliya K

Mar 28, 2016

Great course! Extremely useful material and interesting tasks. Highly recommended to those who learn English!

By Малахова И И

Aug 16, 2018

I really loved the course and enjoyed the study. Thank you!

By Marcos S

Jun 08, 2016

This course made a big difference in my writing skill.

By Shuqi S

Aug 14, 2016

very useful especially for non-native speakers.

By Pavel P

Nov 17, 2018

I really liked this course. Thank you so much.

By Marcelo P L

Feb 25, 2018

Incredible, easily and powerful.

By TinhDao

Jul 10, 2017

This course is very good.

By Muhammad A A

Nov 14, 2016

very good course

By Pablo V I

Mar 27, 2017

In my view this course is well structured and it focuses on business topics. I highly recomend do it. I'm an spanish native speaker and in my opinion with B1/B2 level you can follow it without any problem

By Georgia

Nov 10, 2017

It is a very good course. As a non native english speaker I learned a lot of things and I enhanced my busineess writing skills.

The animated videos were very good!!

By Junko C

Jun 25, 2018

Interesting and constructive course! Perhaps some of the videos were a bit too theoric. Very satisfied anyway. Thank you so much for sharing this course.

By Franco

Feb 15, 2019

The course was very interesting adn helpful especially for my job's objetives that I focun on.

By Mohammad R A

Sep 10, 2017

Good course for practice however some error in grading section of grammar practice.

By Gislena

Jan 26, 2017

Very well explained and easy to follow.

Learnt a lot from this course

By Dan H

Mar 24, 2016

the outline of this program seems good

By Hossam A F M A E

Jan 10, 2020

Amazing knowledge, Thanks a lot.

By Gamil A