Good course. Excelent material but the girl of the videos speaks too low, always need to put the volume at the maximum and somethimes also in that way I hardly can listen to her.
This course was very useful for me and I learned a lot about business communication and English writing. I think everyone who is in business needs to learn in this course.
By Muhammad A A•
By Htet A K•
I have learnt a lot
By Lorena P•
By Ivan G G•
By Lahcene O M•
very nice courses
By Jad D•
very good course
By Samved I•
So far as the organization of the course is concerned, I have no grievances. However, it was utmost discomposing to me to see that some multiple-answer questions in quizzes were incorrectly formatted. Despite correct answers, the result was incorrect. This is evidently on account of a glaring error and need be rectified.
By Pablo V I•
In my view this course is well structured and it focuses on business topics. I highly recomend do it. I'm an spanish native speaker and in my opinion with B1/B2 level you can follow it without any problem
By Norma M V G•
me ha gustado este curso, es uno de las leciones mas importante en la comunicación de negocios en cualquier idioma, me ha gustado que lo han tomado en cuenta y lo han explicado de maravillas.
It is a very good course. As a non native english speaker I learned a lot of things and I enhanced my busineess writing skills.
The animated videos were very good!!
By Junko C•
Interesting and constructive course! Perhaps some of the videos were a bit too theoric. Very satisfied anyway. Thank you so much for sharing this course.
By Olha S•
The course is very helpful but not enough explanation about Appositive sentences and their relation with Independent Clause
The course was very interesting adn helpful especially for my job's objetives that I focun on.
By Mohammad R A•
Good course for practice however some error in grading section of grammar practice.
By Sindhu G•
The course was well structured and helped me upgrade my writing skills.
By Gislena L•
Very well explained and easy to follow.
Learnt a lot from this course
By Dan H•
the outline of this program seems good
By saikiran s•
some of the videos are not audible
By Hossam A F M A E•
Amazing knowledge, Thanks a lot.
By Sabrina T•
I cannot say much about the content, as I`m not a native speaker and can`t really decide about the quality of the language used.
I really appreciate that we have the possibility to join online-classes but this courses made me have mixed feelings.
1) I missed a proper Introduction - even tho Week 1 had a brief Introduction, I felt from the beginning like I was thrown in thr middle of a class starting somehwere
2) The animated clips are quite nice, but the power point presentations were really old-fashioned. I think it might look more professional if there`d be a modern design as well.
3) The teachers are quite difficult to rate. But I actually felt like in point one, even tho I was listening and understand what they were talking about, I didn`t felt related to any certain situation or example. Again, I felt like joining a class in the middle of the course.
4) Writing some words big, some words small. In Titles/Headlines I understand that, but why do they write words like "Negative or Highly Sensitive" big within a text or in another text "negative or highly sensitive" ? There are no things like nouns in english most of the times, so why? That doesn`t look really professional to me.
5) Lessons mentioned that didn`t seem to happen, like in week 2 or week 3 they referred to a previous lesson which never happend?
6) Paying for the Quiz. I understand I joined the free audit and I`m really thankful to have access to all the material. But reviewing a quiz without paying would be useful even for people who don`t pay. As I`d love to know which things I did correct or which words I could use instead.
By OWEI P I•
the course was a little Tasking especially weeks 3 and 5. I guess the higher you get the tougher it becomes. but don't worry guys, you've got this. Tough Courses never Last, but Tough Students do😏☺😊😉😉😁😄😅. Above all, you will enjoy it though. I came, I saw, I conquered. took awhile, but I did. it the persistence, Optimizing, and hard work that matters. it's always pays off😉
By Cheng Z•
I find the videos are overly formal and traditional in their rhetorical style. But the course' main contents and Practices are still relevant.
By Jumana k J•
i think i need more time to finish this curse