Back to English for Effective Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Effective Business Writing by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course aims to improve your Business English writing skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, understanding of different business writing genres, and your ability to write professional business documents. Skills learned in this course will be used in the cross-cultural communications course and help prepare you to produce the professional business documents in the Capstone project. After completing this course, you will be able to: - write business emails - write an executive summary - write persuasively in English - adapt content to purpose, context and audience - use appropriate style and tone of writing for business purposes...

MB

Sep 17, 2016

Good course. Excelent material but the girl of the videos speaks too low, always need to put the volume at the maximum and somethimes also in that way I hardly can listen to her.

ED

Dec 2, 2017

This course was very useful for me and I learned a lot about business communication and English writing. I think everyone who is in business needs to learn in this course.

26 - 50 of 65 Reviews for English for Effective Business Writing

By Gautam G

Apr 24, 2020

excellent course . always keep learner busy

By Marcelo P L

Feb 25, 2018

Incredible, easily and powerful.

By TinhDao

Jul 10, 2017

This course is very good.

By Carlos M

Jun 10, 2022

Thanks.

By Ana C F Q

Nov 9, 2021

Good

By thảo k

Aug 8, 2021

d

By Samved I

Jul 7, 2020

So far as the organization of the course is concerned, I have no grievances. However, it was utmost discomposing to me to see that some multiple-answer questions in quizzes were incorrectly formatted. Despite correct answers, the result was incorrect. This is evidently on account of a glaring error and need be rectified.

By Pablo V I

Mar 27, 2017

In my view this course is well structured and it focuses on business topics. I highly recomend do it. I'm an spanish native speaker and in my opinion with B1/B2 level you can follow it without any problem

By Norma M V G

Dec 11, 2020

me ha gustado este curso, es uno de las leciones mas importante en la comunicación de negocios en cualquier idioma, me ha gustado que lo han tomado en cuenta y lo han explicado de maravillas.

By Georgia

Nov 10, 2017

It is a very good course. As a non native english speaker I learned a lot of things and I enhanced my busineess writing skills.

The animated videos were very good!!

By J Y

Jun 25, 2018

Interesting and constructive course! Perhaps some of the videos were a bit too theoric. Very satisfied anyway. Thank you so much for sharing this course.

By Olha S

Jun 19, 2020

The course is very helpful but not enough explanation about Appositive sentences and their relation with Independent Clause

By Franco

Feb 14, 2019

The course was very interesting adn helpful especially for my job's objetives that I focun on.

By Mohammad R A

Sep 10, 2017

Good course for practice however some error in grading section of grammar practice.