Sep 17, 2016
Good course. Excelent material but the girl of the videos speaks too low, always need to put the volume at the maximum and somethimes also in that way I hardly can listen to her.
Dec 2, 2017
This course was very useful for me and I learned a lot about business communication and English writing. I think everyone who is in business needs to learn in this course.
By Cleidy Z•
Jun 13, 2022
The lady´s videos are hard to hear, something is wrong with the format volume.
By Sindhu G•
May 13, 2020
The course was well structured and helped me upgrade my writing skills.
By Gislena L•
Jan 26, 2017
Very well explained and easy to follow.
Learnt a lot from this course
By Dan H•
Mar 24, 2016
the outline of this program seems good
By saikiran s•
May 1, 2020
some of the videos are not audible
By Hossam F•
Jan 10, 2020
Amazing knowledge, Thanks a lot.
Jan 16, 2018
By erick s•
Nov 12, 2021
it is good
By Sabrina T•
Apr 18, 2016
I cannot say much about the content, as I`m not a native speaker and can`t really decide about the quality of the language used.
I really appreciate that we have the possibility to join online-classes but this courses made me have mixed feelings.
1) I missed a proper Introduction - even tho Week 1 had a brief Introduction, I felt from the beginning like I was thrown in thr middle of a class starting somehwere
2) The animated clips are quite nice, but the power point presentations were really old-fashioned. I think it might look more professional if there`d be a modern design as well.
3) The teachers are quite difficult to rate. But I actually felt like in point one, even tho I was listening and understand what they were talking about, I didn`t felt related to any certain situation or example. Again, I felt like joining a class in the middle of the course.
4) Writing some words big, some words small. In Titles/Headlines I understand that, but why do they write words like "Negative or Highly Sensitive" big within a text or in another text "negative or highly sensitive" ? There are no things like nouns in english most of the times, so why? That doesn`t look really professional to me.
5) Lessons mentioned that didn`t seem to happen, like in week 2 or week 3 they referred to a previous lesson which never happend?
6) Paying for the Quiz. I understand I joined the free audit and I`m really thankful to have access to all the material. But reviewing a quiz without paying would be useful even for people who don`t pay. As I`d love to know which things I did correct or which words I could use instead.
By PAULA I O•
Jul 29, 2020
the course was a little Tasking especially weeks 3 and 5. I guess the higher you get the tougher it becomes. but don't worry guys, you've got this. Tough Courses never Last, but Tough Students do😏☺😊😉😉😁😄😅. Above all, you will enjoy it though. I came, I saw, I conquered. took awhile, but I did. it the persistence, Optimizing, and hard work that matters. it's always pays off😉
By Cheng Z•
May 15, 2016
I find the videos are overly formal and traditional in their rhetorical style. But the course' main contents and Practices are still relevant.
By Jumana k J•
Sep 18, 2016
i think i need more time to finish this curse
By lucas l•
Oct 25, 2017
By demon s•
Sep 23, 2016
It was the worse experience I have so far on Coursera Platform; the course itself was sloppy and with nearly zero content. The instructors spent too much time telling you what you will learn and talking too slowly as if wanting to fill in the gaps than actually having some worthy material prepared for all the "pupils" out there, who gave their time, effort, and commitment. Pity really.
By Maha H•
Jun 23, 2020
this course is very boring and I do not like to complete it. it is too boring and very academic and I hate myself in this course. they told this course basic for nonnative speakers actually I am an English instructor and my language is very good and I took this course to transfer what I learn to my students. I do not like it and I do not recommend it.