Back to English for Effective Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Effective Business Writing by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course aims to improve your Business English writing skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, understanding of different business writing genres, and your ability to write professional business documents. Skills learned in this course will be used in the cross-cultural communications course and help prepare you to produce the professional business documents in the Capstone project. After completing this course, you will be able to: - write business emails - write an executive summary - write persuasively in English - adapt content to purpose, context and audience - use appropriate style and tone of writing for business purposes...

MB
Sep 17, 2016

Good course. Excelent material but the girl of the videos speaks too low, always need to put the volume at the maximum and somethimes also in that way I hardly can listen to her.

ED
Dec 2, 2017

This course was very useful for me and I learned a lot about business communication and English writing. I think everyone who is in business needs to learn in this course.

51 - 53 of 53 Reviews for English for Effective Business Writing

By 林隆

Oct 25, 2017

bad subtitle

By Phoebe S

Sep 23, 2016

It was the worse experience I have so far on Coursera Platform; the course itself was sloppy and with nearly zero content. The instructors spent too much time telling you what you will learn and talking too slowly as if wanting to fill in the gaps than actually having some worthy material prepared for all the "pupils" out there, who gave their time, effort, and commitment. Pity really.

By Maha H

Jun 23, 2020

this course is very boring and I do not like to complete it. it is too boring and very academic and I hate myself in this course. they told this course basic for nonnative speakers actually I am an English instructor and my language is very good and I took this course to transfer what I learn to my students. I do not like it and I do not recommend it.