Back to Financial Markets

Financial Markets, Yale University

About this Course

By EM

Nov 04, 2018

This was really a great experience. A course taught by a valued teach. Enjoyed it all the way though I would have liked more mathematical and theoretical models. But then where do you end in a MOOC ?

By MK

Jun 08, 2018

Through this course, I have learned not only technical financial terms but much deeper meaning of the financial markets which I always wanted to understand. I feel very lucky that I took this course.

497 Reviews

By

Mar 21, 2019

Excellent educator, it looks as he's had decades of experience in the tenebrous and perilous stock market. Really enjoyed this course, and learned a substantial amount about Financial Markets. I'm extremely thankful for Robert Shiller, Coursera, and the individuals that assisted in the making of this course. -Adrian Herrera

By Julia Mouzon

Amazing teacher. Thank you Professor Schiller

By John Mikhael

Mar 19, 2019

Fantastic blend of information delivered in a brilliant manner by Prof. Shiller.

By VAIBHAV GUPTA

Mar 19, 2019

Very Insightful course for a beginner. A right mix of a theoretical framework and practical experiences to help students develop an understanding of Finance.

By Georgios David Tsekalas

Mar 18, 2019

Best intro course ever !

By Sunday E. Adeola

Mar 17, 2019

I have really learnt some basic skills that will enhance success in my further academic and career life. It's a fantastic course!

By Stefano Esposito

Mar 16, 2019

Probably the best financial market course on coursera. Intense and very rich in content. Too much, though. Many topics would require more than a 10 minute video to be properly understood, and some lectures were difficult to follow. I'd probably reduce the content and focus on less topics but giving them more time.

By JODHA AMARSINGH R

Mar 16, 2019

wonderful

By Jorge E. Interiano

Mar 15, 2019

Very good lecture and the professor's examples makes the learning more easy.

By Emmanuel Inyada

Mar 15, 2019

I enjoyed the course thoroughly, it was a little difficult at first because my background isn't in finance. However, I pushed myself to understand the concepts and principles such that I started to enjoy it. The lectures were really engaging. Now I have foundational understanding of finance upon which I can build my knowledge and also my ability to make informed application.