Back to Financial Markets

Financial Markets, Yale University

About this Course

By EM

Nov 04, 2018

This was really a great experience. A course taught by a valued teach. Enjoyed it all the way though I would have liked more mathematical and theoretical models. But then where do you end in a MOOC ?

By MK

Jun 08, 2018

Through this course, I have learned not only technical financial terms but much deeper meaning of the financial markets which I always wanted to understand. I feel very lucky that I took this course.

431 Reviews

By Eduardo Moreno Insua

Jan 21, 2019

so far so good

By Mazin Abdalnabi Ibraheem

Jan 21, 2019

such an extraordinarily amazing course very informative, professor Shiller is amazing and clearly explains everything. benefited a lot from this course. thanks to Yale, Shiller and Coursera

By Tran Nguyen Manh Thien

Jan 20, 2019

One of the best courses out there on Coursera. At first I only expected to learn more how financial market worked. But after the course, I have learned so much more about the role and importance of financial market in daily life. Professor Robert Shiller offers very interesting insights in many relevant topics. Highly recommend for everyone.

By Ammar Ahmed

Jan 20, 2019

Only through to the week 2 and feel so much more education on the topic than before starting it.

By Zambey Thinley

Jan 20, 2019

A very informative course. Thank you to everyone who was involved in putting up this course.

By Rahul Chanduka

Jan 19, 2019

Amazing course. Introduced a lot of learning components and changed my perspective towards a lot of financial tools and services! A big thank you to professor Shiller and Coursera!

By Mary L.

Jan 16, 2019

Loved this course, very clear overview on the entire financial industry. Professor is engaging and the class is not too difficult.

By Winnie Wang

Jan 16, 2019

Great course! This is my first time using the online study platform Coursera to join a single course, and I would like to say it is a nice engaging experience for me when learning the course. I really appreciate the Coursera Platform for providing us the opportunity to study the course from the prestigious professor and university.

The course financial market for me is an excellent courses to involve in the financial backgrounds and basic financial instruments. The course does not dive too deep in the mathematical side but more likely to be the outline and theory side. The most great bones point for the course is that Professor Shiller included so much real life scenarios and single cases into each theory and definition, which really helps me understanding and memorizing the content.

And I got an advice for the platform as well, the single videos and ppt slides are separate with each other, when I study them one by one, sometimes I cannot found the inner logic for each tiny topic and sub-point. Maybe the platform could provide something like the outline for each module to guide the study and show what the connection among all the single topic is.

Thanks for all the staff and Professor for providing great course for us.

By Wanderson Leite Lopes

Jan 15, 2019

The best course ever.

By Haitian ZHAO

Jan 14, 2019

This course is a huge knowledge-based upgrade for students who have already studied finance. Especially in the case of the United States.