Back to Autodesk Fusion 360 Integrated CAD/CAM/CAE

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Fusion 360 Integrated CAD/CAM/CAE by Autodesk

Design, engineering, and manufacturing are undergoing a digital transformation, and the need for a collaborative product development environment is becoming an ever-growing requirement. Autodesk® Fusion 360™ meets this need by connecting CAD, CAM, and CAE in a single cloud-based platform unlike any other tool of its kind. This course builds upon digital manufacturing trends and foundational CAD concepts discussed in Course 1 of this series by introducing Fusion 360 as a problem-solving tool. In this course, we take the next step in connecting CAD, CAM, and CAE through a series of short exercises on 3D modeling, rendering, simulation, and computer aided manufacturing. After completing this course series, you will be able to: • Demonstrate knowledge of and apply job entry level skills in computer aided design, computer aided engineering (CAE) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) using Fusion 360 software. • Describe and apply design based workflows for design, engineering and manufacturing using Fusion 360 software. • Utilize Fusion 360 cloud based collaboration features for project sharing and design review....

KJ

Aug 14, 2019

Gave a very basic and clear knowledge about the rendering, simulation and computer-aided manufacturing. Excited for more in-depth learning of these facilities provided by the software.

GM

Jul 20, 2018

In depth enough to get you started and not leave you lost with the tools, and at the same time not overly complicated. I feel pretty capable of using Fusion 360 already.

1 - 25 of 240 Reviews for Autodesk Fusion 360 Integrated CAD/CAM/CAE

By SHUBHAM K A

Mar 23, 2018

Its been a very good experience, thank you coursera for providing me this opportunity.

By Richard L D

Jun 02, 2020

This course is very informative and easy step by step follow process, although it can go a little fast in some material, I found myself replaying some of the work. It shows you step by step process for sketching, simulation, rendering, pre check evaluation, set up drawing, edits and how to use proper tools, shortcuts, Converting CAM to G Code for CNC and 3D Printing

By Kenneth R I

Oct 14, 2018

I learned a ton about fusion 360. As a hobbyist, I probably didn't participate in the class as much as I would have liked, and I'm sure I won't retain enough to draw competent engineering structures...but then, I'm not an engineer so I couldn't engineer them if I wanted to!! Phenomenal course for anyone attempting to graduation from Sketchup to real 3d design!

By Dwijraj P

Nov 25, 2018

very interesting and understandable. I find it very useful.

thank to the autodesk for bringing such a course.

By Ahmed M K

Sep 12, 2018

The most beautiful and magnificent course i have taken great team and thank u for autodesk team

By Federico G d C

Nov 14, 2018

Good material, really a good way to learn and start using Fusion 360 and CAD, CAM and CAE

By Sumit V P

Feb 23, 2019

This course explains most of the basics and operations related to the CAD/CAM/CAE.

By acintron

Aug 18, 2018

Excellent course and well explained by deep knowledgeable instructors.

By Likhith S

Mar 27, 2019

A clean way of teaching... I loved it

By Aniket K

Feb 25, 2019

perfectly designed for the beginners

By kunal k

Dec 26, 2018

lectures were awesome learned a lot

By Zafer

Sep 25, 2018

I recommend it

By pedro h

Nov 17, 2018

Genial!!!

By Oliver M

Mar 25, 2019

Having previously completed courses of study in CAD using Solidworks, It was great to learn a new UI for CAD and see the different tools and features in fusion 360. The CAD/CAM options make this program a lot more versatile as opposed to learning 2 or 3 different programs. I can't wait to keep learning and apply these new skills to future work and projects.

By Vijaykumar A B

May 22, 2020

So much useful and also I thinks that the way fusion 360 works is the future.In fusion 360 you have a whole kit, modelling, 2-D drawings, simulation, CAM & its cheap, of course student gets Autodesk products for free.its a good, comprehensive 3-D cad program.

By Krishnakumar

Jul 28, 2020

Here is a good start to understand how to implement the theory of simulation and modeling using Autodesk fusion 360. This course is really helpful for someone who is really seeking employment on simulation engineers in the manufacturing industries.

By Ahmed M

May 04, 2019

A great foundation for Fusion 360 but the video lecturers in some sections were a bit different from the actual software because of constant Updates from Autodesk. These are minor issues that won't affect having a great learning experience.

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By PRITESH R

Fusion 360 course was my first course on Coursera. I must say, the delivery style, the lectures, practise exercises, all of them make me feel more confident towards handling this software and using it as an aid to my design projects.

By Ron S

I found this course extremely helpful. Especially for those who are working on this software for the first time, this course covers all the basics of entire design process right from setting up a drawing page to CNC manufacturing

By Muhammad D A

Jul 25, 2020

This course provides all the basic information about how to use CAD/CAM/CAE operations in Fusion 360. and the course is designed in an incredible way that it keeps you interact with it. thanks for the course.

By Kartikey J

Aug 14, 2019

By KULKARNI S M

Jul 01, 2020

Great course for the Fusion 360 beginner. It helped me a lot to learn new things in easy way with simple explanation and also practice exercises helps to improve skills

By Mayank Y

The videos are short and easily understandable and it also helped me to know about different tools in the software. It helped me learn how to make a designer's approach.

By Gabriela M M