Back to What future for education?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What future for education? by University of London

Through this course you will start to critically examine your own ideas about education, teaching and learning. The critique will be developed through engagement with theories and ideas developed through educational research. You will be encouraged to use these ideas to challenge or support your own ideas about education. Each week we will focus on one key question, using video lectures, key readings and challenges to explore some commonplace notions about education. With the guidance of the course team, you will be asked to use these ideas to critically reflect on your own understandings and experience. By the end of the course, you will have developed a personal response to the main question: what is your preferred future for education?...

TA

Jan 08, 2020

Very good course. I enjoyed it from the moment I started. Just one review, some of the talks were too long, and not very integrating. Try to create a better variety of different learning materials.

EM

Sep 08, 2016

A really excellent course - well delivered, informative and insightful. I would highly recommend this for anyone working within the education space, whether a new practitioner or experienced.

26 - 50 of 148 Reviews for What future for education?

By Francis J A

Whether you're a new or experienced teacher, this course helps you understand education concepts deeper and on a more practical level. This is a must-take course for all aspiring teachers.

By Samuel N M

Oct 10, 2018

Generally addresses various stake holders of education and brings the idea of future of education well! I enjoyed especially interacting with numerous participants from around the world

By Ángela J

En cursera no vi muchos cursos de educación y pedagogía, sin embargo, este es uno demasiado bueno y claro. Abarca muchos temas con expertos en ellos y logra enseñar muy bien.

By Jafar M

Aug 02, 2017

Very good. I enjoyed it a lot.

My classmate says that I turn lecture notes into music notes to learn lessons. So he learns by turning them into music. Interesting approach.

By José A L V

Jun 14, 2020

Este curso me ha entusiasmado para continuar con mi tesis doctoral. Apreciar otros puntos de vista sobre la educación me hace ver un sinfín de posibilidades.

By Wairimu N

Feb 28, 2019

I loved every moment of this course! It's quite informative and inspiring. I am personally looking forward to more Acheivment in education!!! Thank you UCL!

By Juliana P L

May 16, 2020

I loved this course! I learned I lot. My only criticize is that I wish the teachers see the assignment and give the feedbacks not just the students.

By Fabian A F

Jun 20, 2020

Muchas gracias por brindar herramientas de actualización en educación e invitarnos a repensar la educación desde una mirada innovadora y futurista.

By Yash S S

Feb 05, 2020

Best course plus eye opener for new students as well as provides us with multiple perspective and make us think what future of education is like .

By Rebecca V

Dec 22, 2017

Great course! Covers a lot of topics and is a good start for anyone to learn about current views on education. Would highly recommend.

By Wajeeha Z

Jun 06, 2020

I had an amazing learning journey! I believe that my concepts are much clearer about my vision for education. Thank you facilitators!

By Alia L J

Apr 12, 2019

Very interesting course! I loved how it was set up, and allowed you to evolved and reflect and learn about yourself and others!

By Patricia G

Jun 29, 2017

I found it provided a very contemporary and global sight of what education is nowadays and the challenges we have as educators.

By Krishaan K

Dec 01, 2015

I genuinely enjoyed this course - Brilliant insights and allowed me to further expand my knowledge with regards to education!

By Jose A M

Nov 07, 2019

It was a really interesting course. I learned a lot and it helped me to develop a more critical thinking on education.

By Jennifer S

Feb 20, 2017

Great course that focuses on reflective learning. Highly recommend it for educators and those interested in Education

By LANI F

Nov 09, 2015

The way the teachers give lectures are compact and easy to understand. It has been useful for me to join the class!

By Gildardo L B

Aug 30, 2016

Excellent course. Teachers and partners bring the support not only to learn but finishing this meaningful course.

By JUANITA R B

Dec 03, 2019

Is an excelent course with a great interactive methoology that shows the trends and future of educational model.

By Xiaoyi Z

Jun 13, 2020

Learning about different scholars' thoughts in Education is really interesting. I loved to watch the videos.

By John B

Dec 03, 2015

I found the course thought provoking and a good example of using technology effectively in a PL environment.

By Dominique D B

Jul 18, 2018

I really enjoy this course where I can learn and reflect about different views of the future of education.

By Richard N

Mar 09, 2016

Most informative and thought provoking particularly as I teach across two educational systems. Many thanks.

By Nepcosimo M G

May 31, 2016

I like the delivery and I like it more that I am learning so much. Very excellent presentation. Thank you.