Back to Global Environmental Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Environmental Management by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

Learn about the best environmental technologies for a sustainable development and how they are managed in various settings around the world. This course gives you an opportunity to learn about global trends that influence our environment and the living conditions and how different management systems and approaches that are used around the world to manage the environment. This includes current environmental technologies built for the environment and technologies for sustainable soil management, groundwater protection methods and integrated Water resources management....

Jan 18, 2018

I really like this course. As I have to review other peers, I have learned other countries situation/ problem without the need of traveling. I really recommend people to join this course, it is worth.

WL

Jan 10, 2017

I've learned a great deal from the course. Thanks for putting together these valuable insights and gathered so many experts in effectively delivering the course. Kudos to the team of DTU and Coursera.

1 - 25 of 126 Reviews for Global Environmental Management

By Clive P H

Jan 10, 2019

Anyone who is in the environmental field and those who are planning to go into this field should take this course. Its very informative and mind opening. Thanks DTU.

By Sirinut

Jan 18, 2018

By AL A B A

Aug 27, 2018

I am learning the basics and fundamental topics which is related to my Civil Engineering Environmental courses. I am truly satisfied with the course and also my designated teacher. Thank you

By Edmond W

Jul 15, 2019

I gained additional knowledge regarding the different environmental management technologies and how some countries are engaged in addressing their environmental challenges.

By Wei-Harng L

By Astrid L

Jan 09, 2019

Very interested to get an understanding of the different things that make up Environmental Management. Just said they don't offer full post-grad/master's degree online from DTU as I thought the quality was outstanding.

By Lukas M B

Feb 21, 2019

Sehr informativ und interessant! Vielen Dank!

By Abdallah B A

Feb 15, 2019

Highly educative and comprehensive course. Thank you for this

By Hamzat A A

Mar 02, 2019

This is an excellent course being taught by qualified lecturers. Thanks for giving me the chance.

By José R C A

Mar 21, 2019

perfect!!

By Ejirika S O

Mar 14, 2019

I have really learnt a lot on this course. I have learnt so much that they will help me advance in my career.

The instructors are very articulated. They impact good knowledge of the course.

Thanks to Coursera for bringing in this course.

By Jesusoorefunmi O

Apr 01, 2019

Awesome! Totally worth my time

By Ivan S A A

Apr 03, 2019

wonderful

By Natalia M

Feb 20, 2019

It gave me a whole new perspective! The lecturers are thorough and the materials are very useful. I will definitely rewatch the videos and reorganize the volume of the new information because I am sure I will need this for my future career.

By Nwabisa M

May 17, 2017

Precise and reach information. Learnt a lot

By Roger O

Aug 07, 2017

Un excelente curso, ayuda mucho a tomar una nueva perspectiva sobre problemas con los que lidiamos día a día, en especial permite conocer nuevos métodos que están siendo utilizados y que de una u otra manera países en desarrollo pueden adaptar a sus necesidades. La combinación entre teoría, ejemplos y práctica sin duda es el punto principal a favor de este curso.

By Aye T M

Sep 21, 2017

This course is very effective.

By Kressou S

Jul 14, 2017

An attractive course that responds to the current needs of the global society. With a modern and creative approach from the educators. It will provide you with the necessary knowledge for better understanding of the issue and will give you useful insights through location-examples.

By Kaelin P

Aug 24, 2017

This course gave me a greater perspective on Environmental Management because of the focus on Denmark, Greenland, and other countries other than the US. It was great to see the technologies that are being used and to hear about the challenges that may come up in the future as the climate changes. This course was very valuable to me and my professional development.

By Pablo Z A

Jun 28, 2018

Very good course

By Javan O

Mar 29, 2017

This is a wonderful course. Improves on ones knowledge and gives one a new perspective on how to view the global challenges we have.

By Uyen-Chi O N

Jan 03, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course. It was interesting, interactive, and I loved how they featured different voices and perspectives in environmental management - it kept things interesting! Thanks for creating this course!

By Olufunso T B

Jan 17, 2017

The Open my eye to see what going on around the globe in regards to Environment and how to manage them.

Thanks Guys!

By mohammed o

Excellent!

By Florian P

Jul 21, 2017

Nice course that shows a lot of different subjects.