Back to Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity by University of Colorado System

Do you want to promote diversity and inclusion? This course will empower and equip you to develop inclusive cultures where everyone feels valued and respected. You will learn how highly inclusive leaders from around the world use processes of social influence to interact effectively with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. You will deepen your understanding of the benefits of diversity. And, you will explore a wealth of perspectives and practices to help you to reap those benefits. This course is for current or aspiring leaders in ANY type of workplace, in ANY leadership role - a CEO of a corporation, a head of a department, a manager of a workgroup, a team leader, a chair of a committee, you name it! Course highlights include studying signature traits of inclusive leadership (based on global research), strengthening self-awareness, developing your communication skills, and improving your ability to help others feel a strong sense of belonging. Course content covers traditional and timely topics -- from listening, feedback, and collaboration, to privilege, implicit bias, microaggressions, and micro-affirmations. The instructor for this course is nationally recognized educator, leader, and public speaker, Dr. Brenda J. Allen (Communication Professor Emerita). Dr. Allen is a retired Chief Diversity Officer who offers highly-rated workshops, consultations, and presentations on topics such as inclusive leadership, racial equity, strategic planning, respect in the workplace, and diversity recruitment/retention practices. She has a proven ability for explaining complex and sensitive topics in non-threatening ways. She clearly explains concepts and offers compelling real-life examples - including her own experiences....

EM
Apr 23, 2021

Even though I am not a leader or have not been a leader, this course has contributed to me a lot. I am sure that I shall be able to use all the information I learned in this course, in my social life.

RH
Apr 19, 2021

It's a very interesting course and relevant to workplace diversity to create a competitive advantage for any organization. Personally, I feel enlightened and equipped to be a highly inclusive leader.

326 - 350 of 514 Reviews for Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity

By Riska S

May 3, 2021

I'm grateful to be a part of this course, this course is relate for life.

By vivek v

Dec 20, 2021

I never thought it would be so meaningful and interesting, thank you...

By Rosemary P

Aug 5, 2021

This course was packed with great information and resources. Thank you!

By Hafzahayu H

Jul 8, 2021

im really thankful that have opportunity to learn about iclusive leader

By Siobhan B

Jun 16, 2021

Do the course and change your understanding of what you think you know.

By Miriam G

Apr 19, 2021

Excellent course that give me a better concept of leadership. Thank you

By Danilo R B J

Apr 24, 2021

A simple topic that promises to revolutionize how people lead and work

By ABDULLAH M A

Jun 28, 2021

Excellent course, I highly recommend it to other leaders and managers

By Amanda C

May 17, 2021

Very user friendly, loved the lectures, instructionally well designed

By Odoh I F

May 14, 2021

The Lesson learned is wonderful and I am grateful for this privilege.

By Priyankan P

May 7, 2021

A wonderful experience I gained from this course. Highly recommended.

By Elvin A

Apr 20, 2021

I think all necessary information about inclusive leadership covered.

By Aygül T D

May 12, 2021

Thank you very much, I listened to the lessons with great pleasure!

By Senthil M K

May 8, 2021

This course has been helpful in understanding Inclusive leadership.

By Ahmad R R

May 17, 2021

Full of insight. Thank you so much for this breaking mind course.

By SBK C

May 17, 2021

very interesting learning and material that is easy to understand

By Zulfiqar A

Apr 26, 2021

The instructor was amazing. She was very kind and generous person

By Atul K G

Apr 21, 2021

Comprehensive course on Inclusive Leadership, Highly Recommended.

By Mark K A

May 1, 2021

I have learned to be an inclusive leader! The content is perfect

By Karen O

May 14, 2021

This class was exceptional!! everyone should take this class!!

By Spyridon C

May 9, 2021

The lessons open our mind and create a new leadership thinking

By Tiberius S

Apr 27, 2021

A good course. Good instructor with vivid examples. I loved it

By Muthu K M

May 28, 2021

Very Comprehensive with excellent reading reference material

By Gajalakshmi V

Apr 26, 2021

Excellent course on Leadership, helps emerging leaders a lot

By Skye P

Oct 21, 2021

I​ loved this course. It is very relevant to the work I do.